Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

O K Nithya let me give it a go Wednesdays.

Wednesday 17 .11 .2011

Kalavani enters .Chellama asks ' why so latema , Pharmacy is close by.. Kalai thiru thiru , mennu muzhunging ' adhu vandhu , left my phone at home in the morning when police raided my house & arrested me , hence phoned the neighbour to ask if Kattadurai returned home. CM rightly points out to the home phone,  could have called from that. Kalai again thiru thiru , Chithaps intervenes  ,& saves Kalai , tells CM not to harass the already flustered Kalai .

Amudha calls CM. Kalai picks up the pnohe thinking CM is sleeping. Akka & Thangachi engage in lengthy  senti conversation , Thank God in muted tone. Amudha asks for Kalai's phone number & address, but Kalai tactfully avoids the question & promises to call Amudha later. CM notices this. Kalai tells the call was from Amudha & since she thought that CM has already gone to bed , took the call. CM without uttering a word takes back the phone & checks the No. after Kalai leaves.  Kalai  who notices this ,is hurt & tells CM that she is not lying , genuinely she is not aware of her husband's whereabouts.

Vasu asks Amudha about the caller. Amudha  rudely replies , he need not know everything & goes to sleep.

Chithaps water beating in his room.[ Since when this man started water beating??? Veetukkuleye thanni adikkarar ]. Then kaNN , mooku thudikka gives a weird expression . Is he angry or  scheming something??Onnum puriyala. [Makkale mannichudunga. Update pannarenu accept panniten. Enakku purinjadhai ezhudaren. ]

Muthazhagi's parents trying to contact Beach. No luck. But Beach arrives in person. MA's father complains about not lifting his mobile , nor calling to inform about his whereabouts. Beach  says -forgot the charger hence the cell is switched off , couldn't contact as was travelling always, enquires about MA. His in law's update about police visaranai. Beach tries to contact his lawyer , while SI Sivaranjani arrives & takes him to commissioner office for enquiry. Says his lawyer is already been informed & would come directly to the station.

Enquiry on at the station. SR reminds him about bail formalities he is supposed to follow , cannot leave the city without informing the police. Beach says , he did obey the condition , as per order signed at the station on Wednesday &, since had to leave in a hurry asked his lawyer to inform , who promptly did .  SR says no record in the station , lawyer insists he told inspector Mukundhan , but as SR's ill luck would have it , could not contact Mukundan as he was on leave. Heated arguments ensues between SR Beach over Vadamalai's missing matter. SR accuses Beach is responsible for the same as he has often threatened Vadai of dire consequences. Beach agrees , but those were the words uttered under frustration & anger, but not coming out of his heart. He would never stoop so low as to kill his own BIL . Then he breaks down talking about his daughter whose loss prompted him to speak such harsh words. Points finger at police at their inability to trace Vadamalai. His poor sister  with the hand baby [ kai kuzhandai]  theru theruva alainjing shouting Vaada Malai , Vaada Malainu while police wasted their time in trying to locate him [Beach] .Had only police spent more time in searching Vadai than himself , CM's misery would have been reduced .Finally says , if still police believe him to be responsible for Vadai's plight , they are most welcome to send him back to kambi counting or even to gallows. Camera shifts to focus on CM walking in listening to Beach's senti speech ,with the title song playing  at the background & freezes on her navarasa expression face

Edho enakku purinja alavu ezhudhi irukken.

Edited by srima - 12 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Friday 18 / 11/11

This is gonna be real brief - I am just so vexed with this crap !!!

Snake is hissing at  Pearl's house - enna matter??? Beach ditched aam !!! Suggests to Beach
that he can forget any plans of cootchi cooing with Pearl and in turn gets slapped. Beach shows the exit, the rest of the clan gloats, Snake retreats - adi patta pAmbu, enna plan vaichu irukkO??

Veetukku pOi snake is crying - Left cheek le adi vaangithu , aana right cheek le marks !!! Wood brings Vadai home. House is locked. So, he picks his own lock and enters inside.

As luck would have it Kalavaani brings arumai anni home. Sees the house unlocked and puts the blame on the police - athu enna story?? Why police searching Wood's house?? What did Roja miss?? Wood hides Vadai - periya palace illiya athu, athanaale, Omni does not see Vadai - habba , reel nnalum unga veetu enga veetu reel illai da sammy !!! The only redeeming feature in the episode is Bharathy - athu thaan real chellam, first time appa nnu koopidarathu - Roja kke athai apdiye aLLi thookikkanum pole irukku, antha appan Oru useless fellow - ada pOngada neengalum unga serial um

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago
eclat thumbnail

raaspach thumbnail
Tuesday Torture

Karthik and Sneha talking...Sneha yosiching ...Karthik asks enna yosanai...(evalavu kodumai aana episode kuduthalum update seiya 5 peru varangalae...avangalukku endha mountain mela silai vaikalamnu dhaan...)...Sneha takes a knife...Looks at the baby...and says ellathayum mudikalamnu thinking...(Adi paavi...baby kku edhavadhu aachu...aachu...aachu...onnum nadakadhu...naanga enna panna mudiyum??)...Tells karthik to transfer all the money in their bank acc to her dad account..>karthik asks why??

Sneha says CM family members..vadai,CM,pearl,beach,aavudaiyappan ellarayum oonu onna pottu thalanumnu nenechen...but climate sariyillai...(climate sariyillai ya??...enna dialogue idhu??)...orey kallula (Stone) ellarayum vettanum...(Yeppadi kalla vachu vettuvinga??indha amma sarakku adichirukangalo...oru range la ularikittu poranga??)....Andshe cuts her finger...Karthik tells her to be careful...Sneha thinks abt CM family members...says nalla sagunam...this story wants blood now...that too hot hot...(ennai thitadheenga makkalae...avanga ippadithan pesinanga...naan appadiyae inga writing)...Sollikitte again look vitting baby...(I think she is going to harm the baby...)...

Vadai calls kalaivani and asks abt karuppu..Vadai syas he wants to go to commisioner office...kalaivani says no...enna venumnalum nadakattum...dont get angry with anni...But vadai says he wants to go...Kalaivani convinces him saying we will wait for him till tomorrow morning...She gives food to vadai and goes inside the kitchen and feelings vittings...ie she is worried abt her husbanduu...

COmmisioner office...Karuppu shouting...annai yen katti vachurukeenga...CM comes in and asks abt vadai...He says i dont know...he thinks abt vadai's words...if u tell CM abt me...i'll kill myslef...He again says i dont know i dont know...CM pleads...sollu ...pls...naanga indha oora vitte poidarom...CM says eppadi enakku doubt nnu yosikiraiya?...I saw u talking with kalaivani...when i was there in ur home...u were inside...appo nee dhaan maraichu vachurukka...tell me where is he??...Karuppu repating the same answer...I Dont Know...

AC SR comes there and asks edhavadhu sonnna?...CM silent...SR tells CM to wait outside...CM leaves...SR takes a lathi and starts beating karuppu...

Outside...CM tension irukanga...(pottu kuduthuttu enna tenjan vendi kidakku😡)....Recalls kalai's words...If my husband is responsible for anna's kidnap...i'll kill him...CM confused...Kalai calls CM and says my husabndcame...i sent him to commisioner office...Dont worry...avaru vanhadhum...i'll bring him to ur house...elaarum sendhu vaai theduvom...

Ullara...SR bend kazhatting karuppu...CM cuts the call and runs inside...Stops SR...SR shouts...no...i'll not stop...CM syas vadai varalanalum parava illai...dont beat him...(aiyo...ambuttudhana un purushan paasam...neeyellam oru tamizh penna??)....Karuppu feelings kottings...SR kaduppa goes outside...

CM comes to SR and says karuppu is innocnet...Without torturing anyone ...pls find my purushan...(neenga first engala torture panradha niruthunga...unga purusha podi nadaiya nadhandhu veetu vandhuduvaaru)....SR yosiching...(ellam nalla yosikiranga ppa...aana onnum urupadiya panna maatengaranga)..

Thodarum..

Over...ellarum nalla izhuthu moochu vidunga...ok...ELaarum uyiroda dhaan irukkom..Thank God...

Edited by shreenithi - 12 years ago
srima thumbnail

Wednesday 23.11.11

Karuppu comes back home. Hides the previous night lathi charge matter from wife & BIL. Nothing much happened at Comm. Office. SR came late , asked about Vadamalai's whereabouts , then released after taking his signature on some paper.

Mani arasu goes to Vadamalai's brother's house.[ Ivan peru ennapa , marandhe poche, but remember his wife's name – Bedroom aka paLLiarai].  Mani sings – Machanai paartheengala , malavazha thoppukkulle. VM's brother totally at loss – oru mannum puriyala [ yov  eppadi puriyum. Daily parkira engalukke puriyala . Adikorudharam , amavasaiku orudharam vandhu thalaya kattum ungalukku eppadi puriyum?].Bedroom blames Chellama for everything , must have ill treated husband hence the man esss .Mani asks Vadai's bro to join the search band. Bro excuses citing wife's preggy  status.

Beach & MA sleeping. MA dreams of a child crying. Rathna crying , gets up from yhe bed & Rathna search begins round the house.  MA's mummy daddy labo dibonu go behind her. Beach mella  aanju Onju ezhundundu coming. Cajoles her & jo jo thatti puts her to sleep.

Why this ...Kolaveri kolaveri Di ?  Snake padam eduthu dancing.Kutty papa is sleeping peacefully  at snake's house.  Pizza boy [karthik ] is still inside the house [ velila irukkira police enna distancela moonu moonu nu padindu irukkala. Why not inform SR?]. Sneha chalks out her plan. Finish off the papu & wrap it ina bag  & drop at CM's doorstep with a bouquet & a note – Kanama pona unnoda innoru kuzhandai. Seeing the dead baby CM will be shattered further, If  happen to locate  Vadai , avan kadhayayum mudichu , parcel katti  throw it on CM's door step with a note , – en daughter Rathnavai kill paNNinadarku pazhikku pazhi. So blame will fall on Beach's head & will restart kambi counting. CM will be totally shattered . Avudayappan family aatam close. Pizza all set to put the baby to permanent sleep.  Ding dong – the door bell rings. Both Snake & Pizza turn white . Snake opens the door & shocked at the mysterious caller
Edited by srima - 12 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail

srima thumbnail
Archives copy

Monday 28.11.2011

Amudha – MIL sathya porattam. Amudha arrogantly tells MIL , if at all she has any idea of second marriage for Vasu she need not wait for a year , can go ahead with it immediately. MIL cautions , it is her vazhkai prachanai , better think before giving the word.  No need , says Ammu &, promises to abide by mom in law's decision what so ever it is. Vasu is shocked. Ammu then goes to her room & starts crying.. [Thalayila thane maanai vaari potundu azhuvane? Looks like this girl is doing it  deliberately. Some gynae problem]

Chellama  - walking & thinking , thinking & walking , finally calls Maniarasu. Kavitha takes the call & talks rudely & disconnects. Mani finds out the call is from CM , returns the call , apologises for Kavi's arrogance & asks the reason for calling. CM passes on doctor's message. Mani soon leaves to meet CM.

CM feeding cerelac to Barathi. AV is cooking. Food ready, tells CM to eat before going out. CM tells she has some work at commissioner's office , will finish that first & then come & eat , asks dad & mama not to wait for her. AV says of late he finds weird changes in the behaviour of Chittaps , feels chitaps has fallen pray to some bad habits , CM shoo shoos his belief. Kalaivani comes , tells CM Karuppu has not come back from commissioner's office. Asks whether she has any idea when they will leave him.  CM is perplexed , but says Karuppu has already been released. Kalai heaves a sigh of relief &then on the pretext of playing with Barathi takes the child & goes in to Vadai's room.

Mani comes to meet CM . Brings Solai also along with him. Siblings get emotional . Mani & Solai assure to help CM in finding Vadai. Chitaps comes & starts his thandavam. Kevalama thittings everybody , talks loosely ,CM losses her cool , blasts the hell out of him.

Kalai finds the report . Throws it out of the window to pick it up later & joins the warring crowd with a thiru thiru muzhi when chellama cries over her helplessness  .

raaspach thumbnail