Zing Magazine - November 2011 Issue is LIVE!

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Friends,

We are happy to announce that we are ready with the next issue of Zing Magazine (November 2011 Issue). This month we have Kritika Kamra on the Cover

You can read the whole magazine for FREE at

Readers can comment using their Facebook account directly on each page of Zing Magazine right from our website www.zingmag.com. You need to scroll down a bit and you will find the Facebook comment box. We welcome our readers to share with us what they liked and also give us suggestions and even correct us if there are any mistakes in any of the pages.

Do let us know which feature you liked a lot and also any new feature we should be starting in Zing Magazine.

Request to Zing Magazine Readers:

We just request our members NOT TO COPY the images and rather share the hyperlinks in any of the posts or use the Facebook Like or Google Plus+with your friends as that will help us reach a wider audience and also our advertisers which does help us fund this venture and keeps this FREE for all.

And secondly please DO NOT post requests for cover on this Topic as for that we will create a seperate topic by Monday.

I would also like to thank our site visitors for helping us spreading the magazine through Social Media like Facebook, Twitter, or Google +1 (Plus One).

If you are a facebook user then please oblige us by joining the official Facebook Page of ZingMag.com : http://www.facebook.com/pages/ZingMagcom/157396584340643

Cheers,
Vijay Bhatter
Zing mag. is really awesome cox i can read it easily thru net...+can knw abt fav. stars..!!! thnx vijay sir
Thank vijay bhaiya :)
Kritka Interview was awesome :)
other articles too:)

yeppieee finally after a long wait its out...

thnx will comment after reading it 

Thank you thank you..running to read 😳
loved kritika's interview:) thanx 4 the interview.
Btw whr does the information come from?.. The bit on KaJen.. You bloody for real?.. :|
This ZING MAG spread of Pooja and Arhaan not seeing eye to eye is just a load of rubbish! If u saw the IF video of them on the sets of the MKAP where they are playing with the baby u can see at the end that they are very  comfortable with each other!😕

Both were playing with the Baby and having fun too so i dont know where these people get their stories from!

They shud get their facts right before printing rubbish! Plus is there any quotes from any of the people concerned backing it up? Another baseless story based on rumours! ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Mo710

This ZING MAG spread of Pooja and Arhaan not seeing eye to eye is just a load of rubbish! If u saw the IF video of them on the sets of the MKAP where they are playing with the baby u can see at the end that they are very  comfortable with each other!😕

Both were playing with the Baby and having fun too so i dont know where these people get their stories from!

They shud get their facts right before printing rubbish! Plus is there any quotes from any of the people concerned backing it up? Another baseless story based on rumours! ðŸ˜‰

Couldnt agree more!.. Rightly said!.. I really wonder where they get the info from!.. Shit.com probably!.. :|