Zing Magazine - November 2011 Issue is LIVE! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
The picture is doctored, Kritika is not even close to this slim. Don't know why she look lill broad in KTLK. She is a very good actress and have very cute face and smile, so I like her. But I don't like too much altered pics...

Wrong signal to young girls...
thanks, loved kritz interview
Just read Suku's article only! 😳She slept in the middle of shoot...πŸ˜† Thanks so much for giving her article.. Will read the whole one later :)
the pics of kritika are hell old..they're from way back
Thanks for the Love story of Avinash and Rubina.
it was fabulous.
loved the picture!

Awww!! they are so adorable😍

Thanks alotπŸ˜ƒ
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/9988-gurmeet-choudhary-clears-the-air.htm, yeh apaki hi post hai, aur apane fir bhi dubara gold award ki news di
personally...the entire issue lost its finess for me with the segment on the "no so friendly" actors/coactors...it was utterly ridiculous...why create an article based FULLY on speculation? does that make any sense at all? most of the actors listed dont seem to have such issues...they stars come on various SBS type shows together making fun of each other full of masti...and now IF is reporting this...come on people...report on real issues or things that are confirmed...dont speculate...wheres the integrity in that?
JAZ
Kritika's interview was fabulous..but pictures used were all very very old..! Why wasn't a new photo shoot done?? πŸ˜• - The issue was filled with Reader's articles, or they're just called that in your description...πŸ˜• Not so friendly wala article...πŸ˜• I'm confused..!  I love Zing mag, but this issue wasn't up to the mark some how..! You guys have delivered better previously and i'm sure will make it even better next time..! Just giving some honest feedback, because as a fan of IF would love this magazine to do wonders all over..! 😳
Edited by AmnaIsh - 12 years ago
Thanks Vijay, Loved my fav's Interviews, Gurmeet, Barun, Sanaya, Mohit, Arjun, Harshad, etc.. πŸ˜ƒ

Request for Anupriya Kapoor Interview . We haven't got even once ! πŸ˜•

@ Vijay :  I guess there was a mistake here. The Opinion of Karan and Mohit are misplaced πŸ˜•

Pls do check

http://www.zingmag.com/2011/november/page-93.html
Edited by --Ramyaks-- - 12 years ago
What Happened Vijay πŸ₯Ί ZingMag Harshad Chopda And Anupriya Kapoor News Picture Interview Please Please Request You Harshad Anupriya Please ... God Bless Harshad Anupriya Harshad Anupriya Good Best Friend ...