Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks, loved kritz interview
DarlingSarun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wonderful edition.
Loved Suku's article.
I loved the its written.It was asif hearing directly from Suku.
thanks. Give us more Suku related articles.
ChocoSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Regarding Not so friendly on screen lovers - totally rubbish😡

So basically as per this ranking, all those "most lovable Jodies of teleworld" -- who are not real life couples does not get along😆😆 

No need to go far... check few IF TB interviews and wass up video...so much contradiction😕
a little faith thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I love wassup TV because it is so different from its competitors.  The interviews are interesting and intriguing without being garnished with masala. You allow the actors to be themselves and open up to us in a natural way, so that the whole experience is about sharing rather than showcasing.

When Zing Magazine began it shared that same ethic which is why I loved it too, standing out and apart from all its peers.  It was fresh and refreshing however I am saddened by the recent inclinations for masala, gossip and hearsay scandal.  For me it has now just become a face in that crowd of the inane mundane.  It truly is a shame because it had so much potential and such a wonderful beginning. 

I hope that you would take this as valid and beneficial feedback, and since I hate to criticize as the bitterness of these words leaves a sour taste in my mouth, I would end upon a sweet note. I love IF and I love wassup TV. 

With much love, Sabah
Edited by a little faith - 12 years ago
BluntlySpeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i cannot understand why you would include gurmeet and drashti in the article on TV couples not getting along...??? these 2 get along just fine!!! they have said so on various forums and occasions and come on, u can put up momentary acts for SBB/SBS etc but not for all occasions. its their fans who may not be getting along with some sections which may have had some adverse effect on them deciding not to interview together in the media! but amoungst themselves, they definitely get along...why then have you included these 2 in the list? is that even ethical! 

i would think the same about karan and hina...had heard they dont talk but then saw them interact at a award function ( dont remember which) and the recent star parivar show in london, they seemed fine...they may not be all over each other but were surely comfortable in each others company...your article is  quite incorrect! disappointed!
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hmm just read a few articles in this magazine...
As far as what i read most of the stuff especially "Not so friendly on screen lovers" is copied from older articles ...
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
THANKKK YOU SOOO Muchhh For MoNaya <33 😍 ❤️
Madhusk thumbnail
THANX VIJAY...Zing mag. is really SUPERB...

SAB KI PASAND KA KUCHH NA KUCHH HAI...

THANX ...FOR GURMEET N DRISHTI...V LUV GC N DD... 
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am sorry to say but I am diasppointed at at IF & Zing 👎🏼...

It's one thing to say YashAran (Yashashri Masurkar & Karan Tacker ), don't get along even after countless interviews stating such rumours are false...And another thing to copy & paste a Times Of India, article which was published in Febuary...You really need to check you stories before going to print...YashAran are friends...Why is Zing republishing old and nasty stories about them...

How can you include YashAran, in the top-ten onscreen jodis who don't like each other?...Do you guys watch your own features?...Have you seen Wassup TV for the last two weeks?...They are not in the same show anymore...They don't need to meet and do joint interviews...But they did and this proves they are genuine...So why give the such bad press?...

Wanted to thank Zing for showing Karan's childhood memories...But I don't feel that genorous at the moment👎🏼...
Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thnks a lot for tackers childhood interview..:)