Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks zing for Mohit and sanaya's pic and article.That pic was awesome.they look adorable and loved Mohit's answe.Perfect answe with a perfect question.Loved the q ans a too.loved this zing mag issue too.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks a lot Vijay Sir for this..πŸ˜ƒ
i'm now gng to the zing mag. website to read all the articles...πŸ˜›
kritika looks really gorgeous in the front cover😍
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much for Additi Gupta's photoshoot...πŸ˜ƒ
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the magazine. Please feature Mishal on personal diary in the next issue.

AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you so much for the MoNaya pic! πŸ˜³ They look so cute and dreamy 😍❀️

Will we fans be lucky enough to have them on the coverpage someday? πŸ˜† Please consider our request 😳
Armu4eva thumbnail
Loved the edition.. thank u so much for ...featuring.. Aamir-Sanjee.. Ragini Khanna... Sushita...Kritika  GC/GurTi and KTLK!! <3
aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 the magazine. Abt MIshal and Mahi segment...was expecting smthng better from Zing... any ways thanks 4 featuring Mishal. Plz give us a long interview of Mishal.
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Awieeeh, Thank You SOOO Muchh For Asking That Question To Mohit πŸ€— I Just Knew It That They Are Very Muchh Secure & Commited With Their Relationship  😍 * Touchwood * πŸ˜³
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: TheWandmaker

Thank you so much for the MoNaya pic! πŸ˜³ They look so cute and dreamy 😍❀️

Will we fans be lucky enough to have them on the coverpage someday? πŸ˜† Please consider our request 😳

You Stole Me Words πŸ€— I Second That πŸ˜³ I Want MoNaya In Coverpage Pleashhh 😍
explosivebinth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

I am sorry to say but I am diasppointed at at IF & Zing πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...

It's one thing to say YashAran (Yashashri Masurkar & Karan Tacker ), don't get along even after countlessinterviews stating such rumours are false...And another thing to copy & paste a Times Of India,article which was published in Febuary...You really need to check you stories before going to print...YashAran are friends...Why is Zing republishing old and nasty stories about them...

How can you include YashAran, in the top-ten onscreen jodis who don't like each other?...Do you guys watch your own features?...Have you seen Wassup TV for the last two weeks?...They are not in the same show anymore...They don't need to meetand do joint interviews...But they did and this proves they are genuine...So why give the such bad press?...

Wanted tothank Zing for showing Karan's childhood memories...But I don't feel that genorous at the momentπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...

Second it absolutely .