Zing Magazine - November 2011 Issue is LIVE! - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Awww... Thnk U so much Zing for the Precious MoNaya Moment & thier Januable PIC...!!πŸ€— & I loved The Ans Given by him πŸ˜³ Awww... Is all I can say...😍

Agree with ZJ & Sanzz- Plzzz we want MoNaya on Coverpage Plzzz...!!😳
thanxx 4 kritika n next time we want see some new pixx of karan kritika in ur zing issue.
i'm sorry bt i don't like the " NOT SO GOOD FRNDS OFFSCREEN " article!!!

harshad culdn't make it to sbs segment so tht doesn't mean additi n harshad are not frndss!!!

i'm sorry bt u guys are making difference b/w people without having authentic source!!!

SO PLZ GET A LIFE N PUBLISH TRUE ARTICLESS NOT JUST TO INCREASE MORE POLLUTION ABT THESE NOT SO TRUE ARTICLESS!!!

if harshad n additi were not frnds so y did they came offscreen after kis desh mai hai mera dill ended!!!

they wuldn't hav esp valentine show on star one also!!! whn tere liyai was on air!!!

so plz be careful next tyme!!!

thank u
wht a bloody crap article on ArTi(Arjun Bijlani-Rati Pandey) by zing mag...😑...  HIGHLY DISGUSTING!!! 🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒

nevr ever xpectd this from zing mag team... i really dnt undrstnd y media hv to alwz stoop low for gaining publicity?????😑😑😑... khabrein kam pad gayi thi kya ki they r publishing articles lik this??? ArTi frnz ho ya na ho...its upto ArTi..their life...y d hell r zing mag ppl sooo much interested n tht too aftr one year of mjht ended???? this is out n out insult to ArTi...n v ArTi fans... very very cheap act by zing mag ppl...🀒🀒🀒... i still cant beleive i read such article on ArTi...

Thanks for giving us the article on AnYa - The best and cutest couple of telly world !! Thanks for covering Soumya's Birth day messages.
Would love to see more and more topics on Shaheer, Soumya individually and as  couple. Shaheer and Soumya rock !!!!
Thanks for the small segment on Sanaya and Mohit. Hope we get a detailed interview on them in your future articles.
Nice feature on Kritika, but the article abt the 10 on-screen pairs is sure to ruffle a few feathers and stir up quite some reactions... πŸ˜†
Originally posted by jnawaz

personally...the entire issue lost its finess for me with the segment on the "no so friendly" actors/coactors...it was utterly ridiculous...why create an article based FULLY on speculation? does that make any sense at all? most of the actors listed dont seem to have such issues...they stars come on various SBS type shows together making fun of each other full of masti...and now IF is reporting this...come on people...report on real issues or things that are confirmed...dont speculate...wheres the integrity in that?
JAZ

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thank you so much Vijay Sir for Mohit-Sanaya's article ! 😊
thank u so much vijay sir for informing abt nov issue and thanks for zing mag 's monaya and mohit article it made our day thanksss a tone whole zing team πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—it was totally surprise for us thanks again  πŸ€—will get this issue soon πŸ˜ƒEdited by aashizin - 12 years ago