Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
da setting it shud hv worked if it cross culture in tamil n hindi wid a south indian actress n hrithik playin da street smart guy of india...
the main problem i had was the language, it was difficult to understand what was exactly going on!

secondly, as some1 mentioned the films tries to be desi with the singing dancing... falling in love and even being international with the action scenes & romance! They shd have tried to aim it at either one indian audience or the international. The movie disappointed both sections!

thirdly, lack of connection. I was unable to relate to their 'love' for each other so the whole finding the girl seemed a lost cause.

fourthly, the action scenes were good but unrealistic!

fifth, the ending killed it!!! by the time the confused audience understands the story and wht happened in the past ...the sad ending just kills it. It was like wht's the purpose???

i luved it so much ..why didnt work wo mujh nai pata ...kachara se kachra movies work WHY !!!!!! ye koi mujh btaye phle ...Kites was beautiful movie... ðŸ˜Š
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I've only seen the movie in parts ... but I felt this sort of exhaustion while watching it ...
I couldn't connect with the leads ... in fact, there supposed 'love story' did not even feel like a 'love story' to me 

it was so wanna-be Western ... and as someone pointed out, it had an 80s style to it ... nothing wrong about that, but the film had a very poor execution

and yes, half the time I didn't even know what was happening ... 

one second they are all sitting, next second they are running .. and in just goes in circles