DABH Written Update - Nov 4

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

missed first part...waiting for the update๐Ÿ˜Š
Even I missed in between due to power cut, that is the reason for delay ๐Ÿ˜Š.
THANKS FOR THE LOVELY UPDATE๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks for the update. I think Bhabho got some issue seriously,๐Ÿ˜ก ๐ŸคขShe never gives people a chance to clear their themselves, Now she doesn't kno what Sandhya and Suraj went through and she is just generalizing about the whole night thing.๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Poor sandhya and poor suraj, they are so helpless right now๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜• 

Can a person change over night, well if  that was the reason then we all would have aged over night yuckkk๐Ÿคข.
Thank you very much...

This Bhaboo is too much...If she wanted to be the only woman in suraj life then why did she got him married. She should have kept him single so she can enjoy the mother son relationship...Now that Suraj is married she should not control suraj and sandhya...
@anna44:  ๐Ÿ˜† She indeed said the same when Bhabhasa was trying to stop her not to take the milk glasses to Suraj's room.  She said that he is first her son and then someone's husband.  So much possessive ๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks for the nice update!

Felt bery bad for Sooraj and Sandhya as well,, She outbursted like anything, but still she wasnt able to tell her feelings competely.. Sooraj was like ๐Ÿ˜ฒ What wrong i did ? why are u behaving like this ? ๐Ÿ˜• Gosh couldn't see the sworn face of him ๐Ÿ˜”

Bhaboo is on my nerves, Precap makes me go slap her one ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข
Thanks for the update.
I don't know who I feel more sorry for, Sandhya or Suraj. I hope Sandhya tells Suraj the whole truth, the guy has no clue what is going on...
Bhabo will start hating Sandhya now.

Thanks for the update..I missed to watch it today.