Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH WU 4th November 2011

saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thanx for the such a wonderful update Saru..πŸ€—
I loved todays epi.. It was the best epi of past fey weeks.. Naksh scene was just superb.. Naitik ka break down n way Akshara supported him n gave him strength was brillient... πŸ‘ Even Mohit was pretty good today.. The way he reacted to the situation, hats off to him.. Deora's should take a lesson from him..
Edited by pari1508 - 12 years ago
sdhg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx 4 wonderful updateπŸ˜›πŸ€— cried with munna😭 akshi has emerged stronger in this time of crisis nd that needs appreciation well doneπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.superb acting by naksh πŸ‘πŸ‘but one thing i am not able 2 understand that whenever there is a problem arises naksh r there 4 each other😳😳 but bma n g3 get no emotional support 4rm there husbands😑.they console each other wierd it isπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Edited by sdhg - 12 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the beautiful update saruπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘. Fantastic episodeπŸ‘πŸ‘ especially naitik  and akshi acting was too good in today's epi.πŸ‘πŸ‘Today's episode clearly portray a very good friendship between Mohit and Naitik,.. being a friend during the good times is easy. It's a no brainer to go to the movies with his friend, to have dinner together or talk on the phone for hours -

It's a little bit more difficult to be friends during the tough times.Naitik have such friend mohit who could lend a shoulder for his best friend during this tough time.Naitik and akshi scene was awesome no words to express their love their concern during this time😊. I REALLY loved the scene when akshi hugged naitik and kissed him...What a change in akshi's character'really so matured. 😊

Even rashmi ans nandhini's scenes with naitik were too good. Naitik and rashmi and nandhini will bicker, fight, disagree, but the deep bond of love they share transcends barriers of time, place and years .Old memories and especially Childhood memories are special for naitik.I have many happy memories of my childhood and I enjoy looking back on the good times and actually the same the CV's are portraying such memories and the bonding in yeh rishta ' especially when naitik cried we viewers felt very sad and it was so emotional and heart melting moments for the viewers after watching many sad moments in naksh life for the past few days. . All of these events brought naitik joy and happiness when he was young and after his marriage he spends with his akshra. His memories in this house are some of naitik most precious memories he possess.

It is during times of trauma or difficulty of naksh that their committed strength is put to the test. When failure, financial hardships, family needs, social, emotional or relationship difficulties arise, their endurance, perseverance and selfless love are most needed. .

Bonding in naksh life at the present situation combines in a unique way the physical and emotional intimacy, the joining of touch and emotions. Bonding is the heart of intimacy it encompasses and is more long lasting than passion,, bonding is a source of "all of body pleasure" naitik and akshi It's a closeness that fills both a "hunger for touch" and a need to feel secure in the world, to feel that they can trust themselves with "everything they are" their total self, all their laughter, their tears, hopes, fears. It perhaps feels like to naksh returning to the womb.

To shape a rod of metal... to shape naksh into matured couples LIFE ordained a journey of sufferings and happiness in equal measure!! The hope of wishes getting fulfilled brings cheer happiness in naksh life... The fear of losing something results in sadness!
If they have a definite goal in life... a permanent one... there is nothing to fear in life! Naksh suffer less! For them sufferings are simply pointers towards something going awry in life! What can be done at the most to reduce sufferings now.Waiting for next epi😍

Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
shruthi.sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update saru.πŸ‘.today i truly adored naitik.⭐️.he depicted perfect emotions.i also liked akshara n i adore her new avataar.she has really become strong n liked the way she consoled naitik.we have seen her as perfect bahu, but today she proved to be perfect n darling wife.😍.today episode was well balanced, be it naitik-mohit's scene which depicted true frienship or naitik n his sisters or naksh scene with g3 n ofcourse our own naksh scene.πŸ‘.

i think this new DJ is also coming to the track.though he is not perfect as old DJ,but i think he will do justice to his role.

anyways, overall fabulous episode.πŸ‘.i hope everything settles soon n happy days r back in naksh life.
Edited by shruthi.sweety - 12 years ago
Thanks for the wonderful update Saru...πŸ€—

Today we got very good...well balanced episode out of nowhere...πŸ˜† Naksh scene was fantastic...😭
saru.g thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

Thanks for the wonderful update Saru...πŸ€—

Today we got very good...well balanced episode out of nowhere...πŸ˜† Naksh scene was fantastic...😭

haa its very good... loved it... I loved d way akshara is being strong during this time... n d way she consoled naitik is jst awesome... can't be more better dan dis...

hey btw did I wrote month wrong for yesterday's WU... I have seen ur comments dis afternoon... but den the date is mentioned as november only... πŸ˜•
Edited by saru.g - 12 years ago
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanku so much 4 d wonderful updt saru di.beautiful epi,awesome 750th epi.2day's epi clearly shows that YEH RISHTA KYA KEHLATA HAI.just luv d show.im in luv with this track.
Originally posted by: saru.g

haa its very good... loved it... I loved d way akshara is being strong during this time... n d way she consoled naitik is jst awesome... can't be more better dan dis...

hey btw did I wrote month wrong for yesterday's WU... I have seen ur comments dis afternoon... but den the date is mentioned as november only... πŸ˜•

Yeah Saru, till today morning it was showing as 3rd oct even Madhavi noticed it but I don't know hw it got changed...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Akshara is shining like a star in this whole track... ⭐️ Not only she herself being strong but also giving strenght to Naitik... πŸ‘ Today the way she consoled Naitik and gave him confidence was fantastic... πŸ‘ I wanted to see these type of scenes in this track. The support, bonding, understanding betwn Naksh during time of crises is what we all want to see.
saru.g thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

Yeah Saru, till today morning it was showing as 3rd oct even Madhavi noticed it but I don't know hw it got changed...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Akshara is shining like a star in this whole track... ⭐️ Not only she herself being strong but also giving strenght to Naitik... πŸ‘ Today the way she consoled Naitik and gave him confidence was fantastic... πŸ‘ I wanted to see these type of scenes in this track. The support, bonding, understanding betwn Naksh during time of crises is what we all want to see.

oh... may be moderators would have changed while making it as sticky... I didn't notice this at all... but now I understood that I'm absent minded... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

yaa.. if the cv's show us dis wonderful bonding n understanding btw them it will be wonderful... they always show dem in roothna mananaa scenes... this will be very good track to show thm matured n showing akshara as strong...