Thendral

Thendral Friday 4th Nov 2011

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Lovely Update plus Comments Pearl !!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ƒ

What an episode...6min of Anand and 10min of Pei๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Chennai la pei got countless reporters aam...GW and Lav right? ๐Ÿ˜ก...Nithesh life la seitha proper job is this ๐Ÿคข. This psycho never plans anything with logic...Grr..now another useless dialog saying she will celebrate next anniversary  with TA aam ๐Ÿ˜ก...oh man i cant digest this pei's pointless plans and pointless monologues anymore...it's only irritate us...evlo days aa psycho said that TA will be hers when she arrives in Chennai...now this same psycho is telling she will come soon and chase Thulasi out aam..all these days what did she do?๐Ÿ˜ก...after raising our BP pei is sleeping...its such a kodumai to watch her scenes right now even though most of her conversations are through phone...ithula Chennai ku vantha..oh please no๐Ÿ˜ก
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tks pearl for that wonderful update..it was fun reading with yr comments...felt like seeing the episodes again!๐Ÿ˜†

wow..anand and pe special..good
but am happy that C track progressing...Nit scene good and sending photos and that too at T's request--chancei illai--least expected this..now we know why lav was deputed...

with C threatening to come to chennai soon and with TA believing her completely, with T being warned of her and at the same time not knowing what to believe (the letter or TA's POV)---am looking forward to...
will it meet with dharman's discovery?

waiting for the promo now...
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Pearl for your wonderful updates!!  Hugs from me for doing a great job with Anand and Charu scenes today.

If Anand's scenes were shorter it would be much better.  I like the BGM they play for him and it's fun to see the way he gets treated but overall the same story for him and the length make his scenes boring. 

So Nitesh knows that Charu gave Tamil a job..???  What about G.P.??  I hope G.P. finds out soon too.
Nitesh praising TT was so sweet!!!  It kind of made up for Tamil being dumb yesterday.  I loved how he said TT are made for each other and ar perfect.

Charu's reaction were dman scary...her own mother is getting scared of her...I hope she tells her husband that something is wrong with their daughter and seek help for her.

Wow so it looks like Tulasi is playing with Charu now.  Nitesh said Tulasi says thanks to Charu (which she never did right?) and she even told him to send photos and tell her that she made her wedding day really special.  This is good to hear...I hope Tulasi continues to be careful with Charu and not make a mistakes listening to Sudha.

Charu knows TT are made for each other and she knows no matter what she does, Tamil will never leave her...overall a super appu episode for her!

Generallly this week was not my fav...very dissapointed with the way the plot is going...I know I sound repetive but I hope to see a good change soon.
Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
sowjanya32 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Tqs Pearl for the nice updates with smiles and comments.Niteesh i love you man ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘and i pity charu really ma.She is longing for tamil but the reality is going to very worse when tamil comes to know the real face of this pei๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks pearl for the update with nice comments !!! ...nitish the new reporter updating ms.pei and thulz made nits send phots...wow shocking...i really hope psycho gets more vigorous and find an end for her track in T and T life soon...nothing much than this to tell about this sleepy episode
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks pearl for the update and for the apt title.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘. B oring epi with Pei ๐Ÿฅฑand charu's parts. Hate anand mokai part such a stupid scene.๐Ÿ˜ก Hate his stupid activities. So patheticโ€ฆ Second part has started with Pei Omg such a monotonous scene with charu acting same way and talking and making endless plans to spoil the T&t's life. ๐ŸฅฑHope nitish father soon find out that TA is working with charu's friend so that he can do something. Waiting for next epi...๐Ÿ˜
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I want Charu to get so hyper that she will come flying to Chennai to try to do something to Tulasi...that way her track will end and TT can go back home.
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the excellent update and comments!!  Enjoyable episode to cap-off a boring week!!

No T'n'TA ๐Ÿ˜”!

The lame A track although a complete filler...good to see A getting thrashed, yet "dogged "in his effort... surely it's dog days" for A.  A @ his barking best when talking to S, getting barked @ on the street.. ROFL ROFL. BGM for A track was good.

Just as first T'n'TA anniv has drawn to closure, creative sublimely hinting a shocker for viewers...psycho declaring that she is going to spend next anniv day with TA...Does it implicitly mean that psycho track is going to be lingering for some more time?!?...baah..phpht.   Seriously psycho mannerism is a parody, boring and repetitive.

Star of day: Nit for all his woodenness, extolling and paying tribute to T'n'TA's beautiful relationship..nizzz. Nit dripping and heaping lavish praise for T'n'TA.. marvelous , rubbing salt to wound by paying compliments to psycho for rendering 'timely help' to TA..* priceless * and adding insult to injury by the way crediting her [ via Thulz] 'noble pure heart' for all the succor...*super-o-super* , rising the psychoses index through the roof.   

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you pearl for the update. Loved the comments too. First few minutes of Anand was total Aruvai. Why is kumaran torturing us with A?. But he compensated it with nit/Chaaru scene. I loved the way Chaaru is advancing in her psychoness.But feel sorry for her also.Because it is not her fault. The people I hate now who are responsible for this is GW and her son TA.Iam pissed off with periappa also. Despite knowing everything, he is not doing anything for Chaaru. Hope Chaaru's mom brings up this topic of Chaaru's mysterious behavior with periappa.
If Tulsi really asked Nit to send the photographs to c, kudos to her for seendufying Chaaru. It is kind of mean.Nice tit for tat. Of course, T has no way of knowing C is mentally affected.