BV - Nov 4th 2011 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Scene continues from Gauri informing Jagya happily about Anandi's kartootein. Jagya refuses to believe that Anandi ran away. Gauri is irritated and says she has finally revealed her true face and was acting all along to show that she is great in front of the whole family. Jagya does not relent and stresses that Anandi would never run away. Even if she had taken such a decision, she would inform the whole family and not elope. He also tells Gauri that he is not willing to let anyone badmouth Anandi. He worries that Anandi may be in trouble. Gauri is very annoyed to hear this. Jagya says he will have to go to Jetsar and see, even if Anandi is ok, he wants to prove to Gauri that he is right about her. Gauri is upset to hear this.

Basanth is worried about Anandi and talks to Gehna about this. While Gehna believes Anandi is innocent, Basanth thinks that Anandi is very young and lonely and maybe she gave in out of despair.

Gauri is upset at home and her parents try to console her. Gauri's mother bad-mouths Anandi but assures Gauri that Jagat will be back. Gauri doesn't seem convinced. Outside Gauri's room, her parents worry that Jagat may leave Gauri for Anandi some day.

Sarpanch comes to the haveli and commiserates with B&B, he too believes Anandi is innocent. Some villagers come there and say that is not the case and that she must have run away with Shravan. As the villagers go on about this, Jagya comes there and stops them and says Anandi would never do such a thing. He yells at the villagers to stop maligning Anandi's name and vows to find her and get her back from wherever she is. 

Precap : Jagat tells Basanth that they should try to find Anandi on their own and not just rely on police. He goes to Gulli and asks her pointed questions about Anandi and Gulli lets slip that Anandi was in fact at school.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Gauri wants to prove 'anandi bhaag gayi' and jagya adamant  'anandi kabhi nahi bhagegi',😉for a second   i thought abhi miya biwi will bet on anandi"lagi dus-dus ki sharth  woh bhaagi yaa nahi"..🤪😆
and gauri ki maa key kyaa kehne🤪-,she thinks anandi unke kunwaarsa ko lubhane mein busy thhi hameshaa😲-Really!! Mataa ji,aapne kabb dekhaa,you never had an entry pass to haaveli then yeh nazaara aapne  kahaan dekha🤪..
maa beti are pakka  carbon copy of each other😵,only mission blame anandi..kabhi apne girebaan mein bhi jhaank ke dekho,saari galathiyaan wohin hai..😳

redapple1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for posting the update. Have a lovely weekend.
Didn't like how Basant was almost convinced that Anandi ran away. 😡 In the same token all the child widows must have run away now to fulfill their desires. If the family members don't trust their own people then who will. They all sat like statues when the village ladies where badmouthing. Don't know why Anandi spent so much time to teach these people.

Edited by redapple1 - 12 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I know i was sooo upset with basant today. Stupid idiot
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i cant believe how quickly these peoples mind changes, they have certainly changed their tune now, cannot believe they would think such a thing, just when i think this serial cant surprise me anymore

On another note, thank for helping me out, i have all these medical terminologies running around in my head i dont think my post would have been that coherent LOL
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Please don't be upset at Basant Suchi dear - he has always been a simpleton - believing in things at face value. Binary mode hai - 1 or 9.

He has no brains or patience to understand or accept layers of reasons...he is a man of action  - just sitting n thinking does not suit him at all.
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Even though Basanth believed Anandi had run away, he didn't think of it maliciously. he was trying to justify Anandi's actions. Somehow I didn't think it was surprising. Also, Bhairav already declared Anandi has his full support. Besides Basanth is always impulsive. He only sees what he is shown.
Jagya's bhashan would have been more acceptable had he atleast said "no matter what Anandi is my friend and I will support her" He seems so ambiguous that even his good actions come out looking bad.
Don't even get me started on Gauri's mother. Seducing your own husband is acceptable, what is not acceptable lady is marrying someone else's husband knowing fully well she is ruining first wife's life.
Pranjjal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ankit ,
kaha ho tum ?????
I want De danadan for tomorrow's episode and the title I want to suggest

"Jagya ko mila Monka to usne mara Chonka"

Vo bhi G(apne true love) ki vajah se

Kya precap tha Kya apne Baapusa ki bolti band kar raha tha.
Chahe Jaisa bhi ho 😉 apna shity eye cartoon kaam to aya 😆 De danadan to banata hee hai
momof2under2 thumbnail
How weird that within the same night Jagya reached jetsar and earlier when anandi was sick he did not find flights and ways to get to Jetsar, Anandi was on death bed that time and now he is worried about her but was not earlier. Thats what happens with DIL, They do not have have full faith from everybody somebody or the other always doubts them
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update Priya!

Very disappointed with the Singhs. They keep quite and listen to the village folk blame their 'daughter'. Deep down they do doubt A. Whats surprising is that none of them except, leaving every body J could think of why A would need to run away when the whole family wanted to get her remarried.

It serves G right that J came in search of A. Her bad mouthing backfired on her really badly. I have said enough about G's hopeless parents in another thread. Like mother like daughter. Both like to point fingers at others without looking at themselves and their own deeds. 🤢 Why blame A or for that matter even J now if he is gone to search for A? They are equally responsible for the situation that they are facing today.

All of a sudden J is the smartest of the lot and he will find A single handed. What are the police men doing?