Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

PARICHAY-4th november'11 WU(complete)

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a ton Sahasra

I am still swaying between jhaadu and roses as far as Kunal is concerned ...he is a whacko ...but o whacko yaara tujhpe hi dil haara ..dildaara dildaaraπŸ˜†
-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rdfan

Thanks a ton Sahasra

I am still swaying between jhaadu and roses as far as Kunal is concerned ...he is a whacko ...but o whacko yaara tujhpe hi dil haara ..dildaara dildaaraπŸ˜†

the way kunal is behaving with siddhi seems we need to change our KPFC to KBC(broom club)πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-RD- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

the way kunal is behaving with siddhi seems we need to change our KPFC to KBC(broom club)πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

KBC it is Rani has also given permission he is behaving dangerously 😑...he needs to b reminded of his words πŸ˜†..budhape mein bechara bhool gaya hai🀣
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I am in too yaar. We will keep both clubs active, depending on how Kunal behaves, we will switch back and forth from one club to another.
-sahasra- thumbnail

KBC it is Rani has also given permission he is behaving dangerously 😑...he needs to b reminded of his words πŸ˜†..budhape mein bechara bhool gaya hai🀣sach mein yaar

on one side he warns siddhi that richa n her dad can do anything to get their revenge n on other side he himself fell for richa's trap very easily n started behaving weirdly with siddhi without even clarifying with his boss/siddhi about the job.
-Rani thumbnail

Hey wait a minute, I gave my permission to whack him with broom only , not to call him Buddha okπŸ˜’. Buddha kisko bola, Buddha Hoga Tera Baap.

-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iamrani

I am in too yaar. We will keep both clubs active, depending on how Kunal behaves, we will switch back and forth from one club to another.

seems like majority of time we'll be forced to be in KBC onlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
-Rani thumbnail

seems like majority of time we'll be forced to be in KBC onlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aray, in between he does behave nicely too. Remember he gave the book to Siddhi to make notes yesterday? So that deserved him KPFC, but today definitely KBC.
-Nightingale- thumbnail
thanks for the WU ...

Kunal is gonna burst out soon..πŸ˜†