Advice Corner

Gestures????

sweetscented thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi everyone...

I need a little help or more like an advice..
There's a guys in my college whom I've been seeing around campus on a daily basis for the last 3 years!!!! (I'm not in a relationship with him)

But here's the thing...
He always keeps looking at me, or I should say 'notices' me everytime.
If I'm sitting in the study area in the campus then he will keep passing by several times near me!!!
I mean not only he passes by, but he will keep looking at me. And if I unknowingly look around and see him, he will turn his head away...

This has been happening for the last THREE years...
For the first two years I was in a community college where he would sit around where I would always pass by to go to my class. This happened almost on a daily basis...
Then he was in my English class for a semester.. And he chose to sit right behind me...
I was kinda nervous and little uncomfy... But I never really talked to him ever, as I'm a shy type of person and don't interact with anyone easily...

OH!!!! I forgot to mention the most important thing... He always wears the same cologne which I could smell to the other end!!!!

Only then I transferred to a university..
I was sitting in the campus and studying where I smelled the same cologne and looked up, just to find him passing by!!!!!!!!!!
And all this became very frequent and it still is!?!?!

If I'm sitting around he will come and talk to another person near me and notice if im looking...

I am not sure sure what to do??
Should I make some excuse and go talk to him or allow it to be the way it's going???

Can u give me some suggestions if u think I should go talk to him?
Or any other suggestions???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jihu thumbnail
Just say hi, the next time you see him! :) 
sweetscented thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can't just say hi to him...
I have never talked to him... It's just eye contact thing gouge on for 3 years!!!

Yesterday, he passed by me and was so close as if he was going to fall on me 😲

But I do wanna talk to him... I just don't know how or where to start...