want ekta win the game?

sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i want to say[ as sharon di] frm 1month PR trp is going low bc of cv messy track and some ppl can say sush was there so y trp low? bt i want to say sush news of quitting is effect PR very badly and also cv messy track. so why after another actor joining as manav we want it  should do well? bc if PR TRP will do well ekta can win the game and prove sush is no matter for PR withou sushant it can do well and we will ๐Ÿ‘fot that ,i dont want to hurt anybody bt pls dont wish for ekta's win she intentinally show manav after leap in negetive light bc she knew sush want to quit.bt now her fav actor coming she will show him great personalaty. its unfear treatment towards sush.๐Ÿ˜กpleeese share ur feelings
Edited by poas - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehaljk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
totally agree with every word said by you. i think we should all stop watching PR it will not only stop ekta from winning her dirty game but also we will be spared from seeing ankita as an old woman being called 'aai' by the kids who will almost be of the same age as her!
ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree wid u Poppy๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Totally agree with you. I think we all sushita fans should stop watching pr and tell ekta that pr is nohing without sushant.
P_Gopi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hey poas the question about Ekta wanting to win the game doesnt arise , but Anki's future is related to pR ๐Ÿ˜Š 
It is right now the top show on Zee and it wont end Pr easily . So Anki has to continue the show even if the trp's are low . So why not wish the show to do well if it is not going to end ๐Ÿ˜Š 
Once KBC ends audience will turn back to daily soaps ๐Ÿ˜Š
Anki playing a old character will give a new dimension and different opportunity to her career ๐Ÿ˜Š
I know her age is not right , but she should not be in the bad books of Ekta . However much we curse Ekta but she gives employment  to her favourite actor's . i am sure if Anki remains in Balaji camp she will continue to get good shows๐Ÿ˜Š
Instead of wishing bad for the show let us support Anki ๐Ÿ˜Š
I want the show to do well for her and Hiten's sake ๐Ÿ˜Š
baby8 thumbnail
ray of hope is now trps .
idoit ekta go to hell
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Poppy,
I support your efforts 100%.
I refuse to help Ekta in any way. Hope the trp's fall so low, that Zee asks Ekta to end the show!!!
When this happens, Ankita cannot be held responsible at all, and she still gets the opportunity to star in other shows with better roles, and where she can develop her acting skills!

To wish the show well at this time would be to tell Ekta that all her negativity re how she treats her actors, and the horrible storylines and abuse of children on PR...that all this is okay. Never will I do that!

To support the sucess of PR at this time, would also mean supporting the use and abuse of Sushant and the horrible way he has been treated up to the bitter end ( just see his part in yesterday's episode)๐Ÿ˜ก

Poppy, I hope your plan succeeds. Get Ankita out of this mess now!!!
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't think we need to do anything .
The writers  and Ekta herself will destroy her shows ... just look at the  writing of the show these days ...Nothing makes sense , absolutely no entertainment value .

I hope Ankita and the other talented actors in the show make good money as long as they are working and then they get some better work ...

Ekta's ideas are stale and boring . She is good at casting and did a great job with the cast of the show but no actor  can rise above a bad script .

Even her other show  Bade Ache Lagte hain did not give good TRPs  this week and that show is so expensive ...PR was cheap  ( in terms of expense ) and it was making good profit for Ekta till she started interfering with the script .
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago