VirMan/NiShal#6 - Didi Tera Devar Deewana - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
YEEES!!!!NEW AT.!!ViRman RULES!!😍

WOOOT! #6!

*group hug*

wowoohoo!!

virman areee ROCKING YAAR!

despite such little scenes, we r ROLLING!

Originally posted by xxXSejalXxx

YEEES!!!!NEW AT.!!ViRman RULES!!😍

sejal...

😳 yaar, I LOVE THE WAY HE IS SITTING HE LOOKS SOOO HOT SO CUTE SO ADORABLE SOOO EFFIN' HAWTTT! AND THAT SMILE WITH THAT BODY - HE'S A COMPLETE HUNK YAAR GAAAH!

ok i just had to get that out. 🤣 
Edited by Sid4TeamCanada - 12 years ago
That is why SM needs to give us longer scenes so we can reach 100 soon..they are the only couple that will rock AT's and TRP'S..🤣

And about your earlier question he said that there would be less ViRman on Monday and Tuesay..but atleast there will be.😆*hopefully*🤣
Sid I got that from FB..somebody made it there.😆..I want to use it too..I guess you can..but you may need to credit.🤣

That is why SM needs to give us longer scenes so we can reach 100 soon..they are the only couple that will rock AT's and TRP'S..🤣

And about your earlier question he said that there would be less ViRman on Monday and Tuesay..but atleast there will be.😆*hopefully*🤣
he said LESS. hopefully, he is not the guy who uses LESS and NO interchangeably! ROFLROFL
 no no, i'll take his LESS for LESS.

waisey, he's something: virman have anyways had LESS scenes one. that second sorry was kike a MINI SECOND scene. how much MORE LESS does he want to TEST US ON??ROFLROFLROFL

we will kill our ATs and threads WITH THE LESS SCENES TOO!ROFLROFL 

Sid I got that from FB..somebody made it there.😆..I want to use it too..I guess you can..but you may need to credit.🤣
no yo. no creditting. as it is my siggi limit is reached! ROFL i don't have space to put a whole credit in there! i m using it, if someone pm's me to take it off, i will !😛  embarassingly!ROFL
that happened to me once btw.

i put a siggie cuz i liked it, from the sig shop. and someone pm'ed me to credit them. i just took it off !ROFLROFLROFL told them, GREAT SIGGI - but i unfortunately don't have space to credit!ROFLROFL
im gonna go post this siggie in chep champ. 🤣
I already did..I told you to add it there..I am your Twin afterall..we think alike always..🤣