Samir Soni n Keerti Nagpure's phone game *Spoiler*

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Samir Soni and Keerti Nagpure's phone game

Samir Soni and Keerti Nagpure

It looks like Samir Soni the protagonist of Colors' Parichay Nayee Zindagi Ka' takes his on screen character Kunal Chopra quite seriously. What makes us say this??? Well, the actor, who keeps to himself in the show, probably does the same off screen.

Normally, co-actors become very good friends, exchange numbers, meet off the sets and some even fall in love. But Samir Soni, mind you, does not subscribe to this norm. In fact, he didn't even have his co-star, Keerti Nagpure aka Siddhi's number handy when we asked him for it. Incidentally, the two actors in question are married on screen and have been shooting together on a daily basis for a few months now.

Samir defended the fact that he did not have Keerti's number on hand by saying: "Keerti and I talk while on the sets. In fact I share a great rapport with everyone on the sets, but there was never this need of exchanging numbers."

According to Samir, the show's shoot goes on for 25 days each month and hence he doesn't like spending the remaining five days with the same faces. Well, we are sure Samir spends the remainder of the days with his lovely wife Neelam Kothari

What about Keerti? Does she connect with Samir on any level? Yes, it so happened that she messaged him on his birthday. Did Samir give it to her? The answer is no, reveals Samir. "She must have got my number from the production unit but it was sweet of her to wish me on my birthday," he adds.

The good point about all this is that both of them have each other's number - now. Even if they don't call each other up.

Let's hope the communication lines between them will open up. If not off screen, then at least on screen where they seem to be at odds with each other.

Trrring Trrring!!! Hello!! Hello!!!

I'm happy that we are getting articles for our show in some site atleast πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by -MariaMars- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Hehehe .. πŸ˜†

Thanks for the Article Maria πŸ‘πŸΌ
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
lol this article was really worth reading humara sameer is so ... umm cant say in words
TFS
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing maria.yh happy to see some article related to sammy n keerti.considering their huge age difference n sammy being newly married we cant expect them to be so close like other leads n meet off the sets,partying etc.

According to Samir, the show's shoot goes on for 25 days each month and hence he doesn't like spending the remaining five days with the same faces. Well, we are sure Samir spends the remainder of the days with his lovely wife Neelam KothariπŸ˜†sammy has got valid point,let him dedicate those 5days completely to neelam.πŸ˜‰

thats so sweet of keerti to find out sammy's no n wish him.πŸ‘πŸΌ

chalo ab toh donon ke paas ek doosre ka no hai na.πŸ˜†

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing 
jheel1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing, MariaMars.

Since last week Ive been requesting the rival site & IF on FB for news/articles on Parichay.
The rival site obliged twice (although cant really call it news) but IF seems harder to convince.

Maybe some of you who have FB accounts can also put in requests.

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
not so surprising for SSπŸ˜†...but its so sweet that Keerti takes it in right way ...
-Rani thumbnail
Thanks Maria for sharing the article. What's the spoiler here?Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iamrani

Thanks Maria for sharing the article. What's the spoiler here?

πŸ˜† No spoiler dear.. this article is from rival site. we are not supposed to post the site here and we can post the article as spoiler...πŸ˜† Hence its called spoiler πŸ˜‰
-Rani thumbnail
Thanks Maria for the clarifications.