Your favourite episode so far?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

What's your favourite season 3 epi so far and why?

Poll Choice
The Birthday
The Hybrid
The end of the affair
Disturbing Behaviour
The Reckoning
Smells like teen spirit
Ghost World
Ordinary People
Homecoming
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes I have nothing better to do whilst waiting for the grand mid-season finale, Homecoming! 😆😆

But really, I think season 3 has been the best season so far. And I'm not just saying that because I'm a TVD fan. This season has revealed more secrets about the past than ever, especially the originals. Love Rebekah and Klaus's characters to bits. And Damon's one liners ki baat toh bolo hi mat 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Oh I just need to save my brother for the bajillion time 🤣🤣🤣🤣 

So I wanted to ask you guys what your favourite epiI(s) have been so far? and why?

My most favourite so far is definitely Smells like teen spirit. Loved almost every scene in that epi. Not only did i get my stelena rescue scene 😍😍😍😍, also got to see an interesting Damon and Rebekah scene, and offcourse the part where Damon shows Elena the way to a vampires heart, which just shows how much he loves and trusts her. And poor Katherine trying to wake up Michael was funny too, only to become his revival snack in the end  Only annoying bits were the Vicky ones, not a great fan of the character and what she did was stupid as usual, but at least we got to see more of the Matt-Bonnie bonding because of that.

And I'm hoping Homecoming will also become one of my favourites of the season! The big bad wolf/vampire is back and it's the mid-season finale, gotta be a good one!! Can't wait!!

So guys tell me your favourite scenes and epis 😊

Mine's would have to be ordinary people.

It answered so many questions about the past, and we got a good insight on the relationships of the original family.
It was also nice to see a scene between Damon and Stefan, and how even though Stefan is compelled, he won't let Damon die, yet he won't admit to wanting to save Damon.

A close second would be Ghost World, because it brought back so many people, and gave Anna and Jeremy the closure they deserve. Bonnie and her grandma, the way Lexi helps save Stefan, Mason with Damon- all these people came back and helped towards defeating Klaus. The only negative about this one would be that I hoped Jenna would have been back to give her and Alaric closure.
For me its 3x08 cause it didnt have se and had flashbacks and de