Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Samir Soni and Keerti Nagpure's phone game

Shooting.Star thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
By TellychakkarTeam 5 Nov 2011 - 17:16

Samir Soni and Keerti Nagpure

It looks like Samir Soni, the protagonist of Colors' Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka, takes his on screen character Kunal Chopra quite seriously. What makes us say this??? Well, the actor, who keeps to himself in the show, probably does the same off screen.

Normally, co-actors become very good friends, exchange numbers, meet off the sets and some even fall in love. But Samir Soni, mind you, does not subscribe to this norm. In fact, he didn't even have his co-star, Keerti Nagpure aka Siddhi's number handy when we asked him for it. Incidentally, the two actors in question are married on screen and have been shooting together on a daily basis for a few months now.

Samir defended the fact that he did not have Keerti's number on hand by saying: "Keerti and I talk while on the sets. In fact I share a great rapport with everyone on the sets, but there was never this need of exchanging numbers."

According to Samir, the show's shoot goes on for 25 days each month and hence he doesn't like spending the remaining five days with the same faces. Well, we are sure Samir spends the remainder of the days with his lovely wife Neelam Kothari.

What about Keerti? Does she connect with Samir on any level? Yes, it so happened that she messaged him on his birthday. Did Samir give it to her? The answer is no, reveals Samir. "She must have got my number from the production unit but it was sweet of her to wish me on my birthday," he adds.

The good point about all this is that both of them have each other's number - now. Even if they don't call each other up.

Let's hope the communication lines between them will open up. If not off screen, then at least on screen where they seem to be at odds with each other.

Trrring Trrring!!! Hello!! Hello!!!