Hats off Crime Patrol for episode on 5th Nov 2011

kalyas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
WOW, what an episode... there are hundreds and thousands of such bas***ds who exploit children and think they can get away with it...
Most of the times they are very close to the kids family... All those bas***ds should not be given a second chance to scar a kids life the way they do... They should be shot to death...

Touched by the episode... HATS OFF CRIME PATROL FOR A BRAVE EPISODE

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well said. It appears that perhaps these disgusting incidents aren't reported as often enough in india
CANNOT thumbnail
Well Said but I couldn't watch the full episode what was done to the kid and by how? I think it was his sir only!
irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I couldn't really understand the words they used but I gather that they may have been referring to sodomy
digitalone 33 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Even i m agreed with this full on
as this was as far the best est episode of CP which show the true side.
The bold and firm step of CP hope this rise awareness to ppl in the country a lot.

Keep up CP and keep coming as true things are highly appreciated.

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I get extremely emotional whenever CP does episodes dealing with abused kids. I cried so much when they aired the episode in which a kid is being beaten up by his dad and then the kid commits suicide by drinking phenyl. It was sad seeing this episode but glad they showed it so people become more aware of the retarded, twisted freaks out there.
frankly it was disturbing to watch such stuff...but yeah it indeed was a brave episode...and i felt bit relieved after watching the end that the kid now finally coming back to his normal state.

the child actor was very good...actually all the actors were great...

what a tragedy...i agree with TM that these people should be given toughest punishment possible...10 years is a very less punishement
kalyas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: EmmaFrost

frankly it was disturbing to watch such stuff...but yeah it indeed was a brave episode...and i felt bit relieved after watching the end that the kid now finally coming back to his normal state.

the child actor was very good...actually all the actors were great...

what a tragedy...i agree with TM that these people should be given toughest punishment possible...10 years is a very less punishement

Yes, 10yrs is not enough for a scar they give the kid... for life