Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fan_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey frnds extremely sorry for keeping u wait for 3 long days...

next update on its way...
fan_forever thumbnail
Originally posted by: 14shubhi

nyc update dear..

loved it..
read both the parts in one go..
they r awesome..
continue soon...

thnks dear... glad u like both of themmm...

hope u'll like all upcoming post too...
fan_forever thumbnail
Originally posted by: saisamanvi

nice update...
continue soon
thank you

hey thnks samanvi...

next update almost ready... hope u'll like it...
fan_forever thumbnail
Originally posted by: sammy_108

hey me second see 😃 hmm ram in a dilemma  😕
u rock with both ff 😉

hey sammy_108 dear...

thnks for liking my updates...
fan_forever thumbnail
Originally posted by: sreearavindh

tooo good yar...loved it...looking forward for more updates from you...kash something like this happens in the show tooo

cheers, 

sree

thnks sree... glad to see ur comment... even i wish kii atleast something like this happens in reel story of BALH

fan_forever thumbnail
Originally posted by: hbuy

wow...d story should move like this...

welcome to FF...

glad u like the story line...
hope u keep reading it...

fan_forever thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreyamathur_18

hey nice update👏

and a good start👏👏
if you send pms for this then pls add me to you pm list
shreya😊

hey shreya... thnks dear
glad u like the FF... will try to PM u when ever i update the next part...
fan_forever thumbnail
Originally posted by: viny_queen

MAY I ASK WHEN U UPDATE

extremely sorry Viny... couldnt reply to ur post...
was just too busy...

but here comes the next update...
hope u like it
fan_forever thumbnail
hey frnds... sorry for keeping u wait for the next update...

but without any delay here comes the next update...

fan_forever thumbnail

Recap: Priya was with tears and says aaj na chahte hue bhi maine aapko hurt kiya… aur aaj mere kaaaran hi aapne ye sab… I'm sorry… and goes to sleep

But couldn't as ram's word "I don't want to talk to you… just go away…"echoed in her mind" and she spent a sleepless night…

Part 3

Morning

Priya ready… came near Ram (who was still asleep) says him sorry… I hurt you but it was not intentionally… and sat close to him (and she remembered Ram's word and his yesterdays state)

And as soon as she feels Ram is about to wake… she takes the pills bottle and rushes out of room…

Ram gets up... he was having a dreadful hangover headache… he was holding his head in his hand… and was about to take his pills but founds its missing… says to himself… jarur Priya ne hi hatai hogi… calls her…

Bansi kaka  comes… along with fresh lime juice and says Ram sir… Priya mam ne yeh bheja hai aapke liye

Ram (Happy) and takes it…

He getting ready… Bansi kaka arrives with his breakfast

Ram tastes the breakfast… and says to himself (yeh toh Priya ne banaya hai…) and thinks iska matlab kal jo bhi hua … usse Priya naraaz nahi hai… I think I should talk to her clearly… I know her… she'll not mind it…

Ram: Kaka pls send Priya to room…

Bansi kaka informed Ram: Priya mam toh nikal gayi…

Ram par yeh toh (pointing to breakfast)

Bansi kaka: Yes sir… mam ne aapka nashta banya aur bus nikal gayi maine kaha bhi nashta kar le… par mam ne kaha unka mann nahi hai…

Ram thinks Priya mujhse bina miley bina boley subah subah kaha chali gayi… u toh vo kabhi aisa nahi karti… phir aaj… kya woh mujhse naraaz hai… par woh naraaz hoti toh yeh sab juice... breakfast… phir Priya kyu…

Ram: kaka aap yeh sab le jayiye mujhe aur nahi khana… mera ho gaya

And thinks Priya se baat toh aaj hi karni so… let me wait aati hogi… so he opts to stay back…

Here Priya in car reaches the office… in full rage… she steps in… and was waiting for the lift she thinks something and again sadly walks out of the office walking lonely on road lost in her own world of thoughts….

Scene shifts to Priya… on beach…

Still Lost in her own thoughts… regretting her decision of not telling Ram about Ashwin and her Past… and thinks humhare bich is samjhote rishte mai sirf ek hi toh cheez thi… voh tha trust… ek dusre par… lekin aaj shayaad Ram mujh par…

But galti unki bhi nahi hai… main hi uss Ashwin kii baato mai aa gayi aur uske aur maa ke kehne par maine Ram se kuch nahi bataya… aur phir mera unhe kuch nahi batana… aur other side uss Ashwin ne… Mr. Kapoor galat nahi hai… yeh sab dekh kar toh koi bhi shaq karega…

Was with tears… and says ab jakar toh iss rishte mai ek therav aaya tha… (I mean now this relationship was steady… stable…) hum dono ek dusre ko samhajne ki koshish kar rehe the… par is Ashwin ne…

Kyu har baar mera ateet… har baar mere aane wale kal ko blur (was not getting the right hindi word…) kar jata hai…

Here Ram waiting for her…

Gets a call from the NGO… informing that it's a NGO annual day after 3 days and we would like to invite you as the chief guest…

Ram denies but on her insist he agrees and says okay I'll be there…

On beach

Priya thinks lekin Ashwin kii himmat kaise hui Ram se yeh sab kehne kii… I told him not to interfere in my married life but….

Par galti bhi meri hai… he knows I'll agree for Shruti he always uses shruti as his sword… and I like a stupid always gets manipulated by his word and those false acts….

Now she remembers (Flash back: her thought when she was waiting for lift and thinks… "Priya what u r abt to do… mere is action se ho sakta hai Ram ko yekin ho jaye kii Mere aur Ashwin ke beech ab bhi… par Mai karu bhi toh kya… Ashwin sirf mujhe hi nahi Mr.Kapoor ko bhi toh taklif paucha raha hai… kal unki jo haalat thi… us din stairs par bhi… this time Ashwin is not only playing with my life but also with the life of Mr.Kapoor and atleast he don't deserve it…  hmm I should go ahead with my decision of firing Ashwin… but on second thought she thinks… par kya mujhe yeh hakk hai… I mean I don't even have rights in Mr.Kapoor's life so in that case do I have rights in his business and office matters… so thinking all this she rejects the idea of firing Ashwin…)

Again comes out of her thought and says maine sahi kiya… vaise bhi that useless Aswhin don't matters to me… what matters is Mr. Kapoor… and that person is unhappy and depressed because of me… and again tears rolled down her cheek…

Here Ram calls her to ask where is she… but she doesn't answers his call thinking I don't want to give you another reason for getting upset…

He frustrated so calls the driver and comes to know she is in office and thinks why she is office… and if she wanted to go to office why she went alone… so he calls the sectary to connect him to Priya… sect. informs him Priya mam hasn't came to office…

Ram toh kaha gayi… driver ne toh bola kii vo office pe hai… and agin tries her cell but no response….

Here Rishab calls her… she answered his calls they had some convo and the calls end…

Ram came down and hears rishab saying bye bhabhi… Ram asks him tu priya se baat kar raha tha… rishab says yes bhai ofcourse… ek hi toh pyaari si bhabhi hai… and hugs him thanking that he gave him a bhabhi like Priya…

Ram happy to listen this but gets upset with the thought that Priya didn't answered his call… and left for the office… and then Priya enters the Kapoor Mansion…

Priya: Bansi kaka ram sir office gaye…??

Kaka: haan mam abhi gaye…

Priya thank god… and moves to her room…

Whole day went…

Ram came home and again finds Priya busy with household chores… he calls her… but she makes an excuse saying she is busy and needs to do some urgent work…

Ram okay… and thinks thik hai koi baat nahi mai usse raat ko baat kar lunga… and was waiting for her in his bedroom…

Its 11:30PM priya hasn't yet turned to her room… Ram gets worried and walks out ot check for her… and sees her entering the guestroom… he steps to stop her but suddenly takes his step back and angrily enters his room…

Ram: Samhajti kya hai apne aap ko subah se usse baat karne kii koshish kar raha hu… par madam ko toh dekho… thik hai mujhe kya karna koi mar nahi jaunga usse baat kare bina… and tries to sleep but couldn't…

Precap :NEXT day

ITS Ram's BDay… Priya's gift hurts Ram… and then Ram confronting Priya