Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

!' DOTW Parichaians VIEWS '!

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Guys... I m Neeme With First DOTW of This Month... First of all I dont have Great idea for this..Bcz i m busy in this Time so much due to EID...So bear this idea And Must Paticipate. In Past We dont get enough replies In DOTW..thats y we stop DOTW And Just GOTW was there in each Month...But Now This Time its all of urs responsibility to make This Thread Active..And Continue Discussion Throughout the WEEK...

DOTW:

As i said That i m not here with GREAT Idea... BUT i have One idea to make this DOTW interesting like GOTW πŸ˜‰.

We all Guys Knws ABt KUNAL and SIDDHi Nature very Well...They Both guys have Differnet Nature But Still They are trying to accept Each Other As they are..Because They Knw That they both have To spend their lives with each other..But Still Siddhi as A girl have Some expectations from her HUSBAND And Same Kunal have some Expectataion with her WIFE ...πŸ˜‰

U all have to think AS KUNAL and SIDDHi...And Post ur VIEWS abt If U r Siddhi then what changes u want in Kunal or what are ur expectations...And Same If u r Kunal then What Changes u want In Siddhi or what are ur expectaions...

BUT The twist Is U can only Post ur views either as Kunal or as Siddhi..So u have To divided Into two teams..Everyone Decide This By ur ownself..  And After Posting ur views..Both Teams have To fight with eachother. Like KUNAL AND SIDDHI are replying each other.That this expectaion is Too much or worng Or Not agreed What ever,,,,,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SO Simply u have a Chance to Play Role of Kunal or Siddhi In this thread...Remebr U r Kunal or siddhi only on this thread..Not u r πŸ˜‰

Hope u guys UNDERSTAND This...πŸ˜‰

NOTE: NOW ALL WHO ARE Part of KUNAL TEAM Hit The First Post after this POST and WHO are in SIDDHI TEAM Hit The Second POST... i will Edit This whenever I get TIME..😊

GUD LUCK EVERYONE...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by neeme - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neeme thumbnail

KUNAL TEAM: πŸ˜‰ 

-Sahasra- 
NaGeSwArl
rdfan
neeme thumbnail

SIDDHI TEAM: πŸ˜›

-Preeti-
-nidHi-
neeme

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
So do we post our Points now or later?
neeme thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Preeti-

So do we post our Points now or later?

U Guys Start posting ur views.. And Start Fighting as well as KUNAL AND SIDDHI...πŸ˜†
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Great
1st things first... - Kunal must learn to be a bit patient. Think before reacting. Just bcoz some unwanted person says something doesnt mean you let your brains rest and react instantly. There are better ways to deal with things.

So 1st thing he should learn it to be Patient, Calm and PoliteπŸ˜†
neeme thumbnail
Hehe.. now My turn As Siddhi πŸ˜†

Kunal Shikayat No 1 πŸ˜‰
Why u are behaving with me (Siddhi) like this infront of Richa😑.. At one side u says that u dont believe Richa And Even hate Her that she is responsible for ANAND Death.. then How can U insult me Like This in front of everyone.. And Can trust on RICHA.??

TO ALL KUNAL TEAM: KUNAL KI SIDE WALON JAWAB DOOOπŸ˜†...(Kunal tumari yae adat ha, jab koe jawab nae Hota..tu chup kar jata ho..Galiti man k Sorry nae Bol sakta)πŸ˜‰
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: neeme

Hehe.. now My turn As Siddhi πŸ˜†

Kunal Shikayat No 1 πŸ˜‰
Why u are behaving with me (Siddhi) like this infront of Richa😑.. At one side u says that u dont believe Richa And Even hate Her that she is responsible for ANAND Death.. then How can U insult me Like This in front of everyone.. And Can trust on RICHA.??

TO ALL KUNAL TEAM: KUNAL KI SIDE WALON JAWAB DOOOπŸ˜†...(Kunal tumari yae adat ha, jab koe jawab nae Hota..tu chup kar jata ho..Galiti man k Sorry nae Bol sakta)πŸ˜‰

Are question poochne se accha mujhe(Kunal ko) white kurta de do ...khud ba khud enlightenment ho  jayega ...Richa ka game bhi samajh jayega and Sorry bhi mil jayega ...white kurta is magical ...it jalao's mere?(Kunal) k dimaag ki battiπŸ˜†
neeme thumbnail
Originally posted by: rdfan

Are question poochne se accha mujhe(Kunal ko) white kurta de do ...khud ba khud enlightenment ho  jayega ...Richa ka game bhi samajh jayega and Sorry bhi mil jayega ...white kurta is magical ...it jalao's mere?(Kunal) k dimaag ki battiπŸ˜†

App Ko Kurta Da dana Sa Akal tora Hi aye jani haπŸ˜†.. Aur wasa B ma Kyun Kurta Doon.. App na He tu kaha tha K Meri cheezon sa Aur HAr baat Sa Dor Rahna... Aik bar Coffe Or Tea Kye Bna k da di App Kuch zyada Hi expect kar raha hoπŸ˜†.. Apna APP ko change KAro Aur Pala Mera pocha hoe Sawal ka jawab Do...πŸ˜‰
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Preeti-

Great
1st things first... - Kunal must learn to be a bit patient. Think before reacting. Just bcoz some unwanted person says something doesnt mean you let your brains rest and react instantly. There are better ways to deal with things.

So 1st thing he should learn it to be Patient, Calm and PoliteπŸ˜†

siddhi shouldn't be so naive,usey duniyadari samajh lena chahiye-she should figure out  why richa is behaving so nicely with her when in real siddhi is her biggest enemy b'coz she got married to richa's 1st love