Posted: 12 years ago

Well this is my imagination for kriyansh confession. It came into my mind after reading that article.

It has been a month or so since kriyansh became freinds. Rey is on top of his world. 😳He is waiting impatiently for the day when he can confess his true feelings for hi 'baat-cutter'but doesn't want ot rush into things as he is scared that he might lose her as his friend and then the same old situation wud arise. Though he is noting changes in reaction towards him from kriya and he is personally ecstatic about it, but he is still a little scared.

Kriya on other hand is also constantly failing to understand why was she melting so much for rey. As she looks over the past month she realises that her feelings for rey are more than just friendship. 😊She never behaves like this with her other friends. She is always so conscious about herself when he is around. In her free time, while dancing or basically whenever she is doing anything she is always lost in his thoughts. Her dance form is also reflecting this change. Whenever she iss dancing and  if she is thinking about rey then she abruptly stops but then lost in his thoughts a new form of energy comes in her.

At this time the new ballroom dancer shyla  enters. She is rey's close friends who excels in this dance form and thanks to her rey is also a master of this form. She is a visiting teacher who has come especially for a day to the college to give some tips about the dance form. Everyone is called and then she describes about the dance-its elegance,its grace andd its passion. For demonstration she calls rey. Seeing someone else dance with him kria is burning red in jealousy. She vehemly wants to shout but cannot do so being asst. GS she has to personally take care of the new teacher. But she cannot stand there and see rey dance with someone else and making a silly excuse leaves.

She then goes to fire escape where she sits thinking what just happened to her. She cudn't understand why was she feeling so angry that she wanted to throrttle that woman for even going close to rey. She then realises that she is getting possessive about rey. But still she fails to identify the emotion beneath her feelings. A tiny voice in her head indicates she is falling fer rey but her thoughts are interupted as swayam calls her for practices. In rehearsal hall everyone is assigned a partner and kriya is left out as she is the odd one out. Rey seeing this as an opportunity tells thee teacher that she will dance with kriya. Everyone agrees as they were the only one left. Kriya on other hand is at the top of the world as he was about to dance with rey but then realises what is she thinking and then pushes her thoughts away.  As they dance chill ran through kriya's body as rey danced with her. Rey was also very happy to be dancing with his baat-cutter and cudn't help but notice kriya wwondering over the new feelings. As they stopped they had an eyelock .  Kriya was held by rey's  twinkling eyes. She realising that dance is over came out of the trance wondered whats happening to her.

At night she sat in her room wondering what was happening to her. Why suddenly rey was starting to mean so much to her. She constantly wondered was she falling for him. But a constant opposition also came as she knew rey was a self-proclaimed cassanova. But she cudn't help remembering all those moments. Finally it hit her that she was in LOVE. She wanted to accept her feelings but she was scared what if she was just another chick in rey's long list of girlfriends. But over the days she had seen a totally different rey. She didn't know which rey was real.

She finally decided that she would end things with rey. She didn't want to have wrong hopes as she knew how it felt when all the hopes broke. She didn't want herself to left vulnerable. She decides that she would next day tell rey with a straight face that they cud no longer remain friends. The fact of remaining stranger with rey when he was more than a friend to her was hurting her excruciatingly but she felt it was good for her in a long run.

Next day in college, kria looks for rey everywhere. She sees him near  fire escape and thinks that it was the best place to take the step she  was planning as it was the place where they beacame freinds and hence decides she wud leave all her feelings behind in that plae. She pulls rey.

Kria:Rey mujhe aap se kuch kehna hai(sadly)

Rey:Haan kaho. Aur hann shyla ne tumhe bye kaha and thnx for everything.

The name 'Shyla' angered her. She then found the energy to do what she intend to do.

Kriya:Rey i am sorry. But we can no longer remain friends. Yeh sab ke liye accha hoga (khaskar mere liye-adds slowly)

Rey felt like someone had trashed his beautiful drean and now he was entering in the nightmare where he was alone. No one was there for him.

Rey (shocked):but kyun?Why? aisa kya ho gaya. Maine kuch galat kiya kya. Plz batao mujhe. Dont leave things like this.

Kriya ( with a stern look): bas now we cannot remain freinds.(had a little tear but quickly wipes it off). Tumhare aur bhi toh friend hai. Just go and enjoy with them.(she is on the verge of crying which doesn't go ennoticed by rey). So bye.

Rey is determined to know why kriya was doing this. He cudn't let his baat-cutter go so easily.

In the evening in the basket ball court. Kriya was sitting there and crying her out. She knew waht she did was for her own good but she cudn't come in terms of the fact that rey was no longer in her life.

Rey comes and sees her crying. Kriya on seeing rey quickly wipes off her tears and proceeds to leave. Rey catches her hand and pulls her so that she can face her.

Rey(angrily):Tumne hamari freindship kyun todi?

Kriya: (doesn't know what to say just angrily blurts out anything to make this matter go) Because hum kabhi freinds ban hi nhi sakte. Aap hamesha dazzler rahoge jo ki har kisi se friendship sirf ek cause ke liye karte ho. You are REYAANSH SINGHANIA jo hamesha dosti sirf naam ke liye karta hai. Kabhi iske saath toh kabhi uske saath. I know u r a full time cassinova. Abhi tak mere sath friendship and ab shyla aayi toh uske saath.

Rey(literally shouts): you realise tum kya bakwas kar rhi ho. Shyla is like a sister to me. You are my special friend. Get this straight to your head.

Kriya (literally loses control over her feelings and retorts by coming to actual reason): plz apni gf ko sister mat banao. Kal dikh rha tha aapke dance mein.

Rey (angrily): what do you mean? And tumhe isse kya ki woh meri kaun hai.tumhe isse kya fark padta hai.

Kriya (loses it completely): mujhe isse fark padta hai. Main aapko kisi aur ke saath nhi dekh sakti hai. Main aapko kisi aurke saath aise nhi dekh sakti. It hurts me seeing you with someone else.

Rey (sensing what kriya is feeling tries to get it out of her): but kyun? Tum toh meri gf bhi nhi ho and you don't want ot remain even frenz with me. Then y do u care?

Kriya:(shouting) why do i care? Why shud i ansr to you ?(turns to leave)

Rey (pulls her): haaan i am asking you :why do you care?

Kriya (freeing herself): because I LOVE YOU.πŸ‘β€οΈ You get it i love you reyansh singhania. Main tumse freindship isliye nhi rkhna chahti kyunki i know u don't feel for me. And main aise-2 ghut-2 ke nhi rh skti. Tumhe kisi aur ke saath dekhne mein mujhe takleef hoti hai.

Rey(he is feeling like jumping bt then he realises what kruya said): what do you mean main tumhare liye kuch feel nhi krta hun?πŸ˜•

Kriya(with a tear in her eye): tumhare liye to ye roz ki cheez hogi. Pata nhi kitni ladkiyan tumse pyar krti hongi and na jane tum kisse(with a pause) pyar krte hoge.πŸ˜­πŸ’”

Rey(angrily and pulls her and pins her to a nearby wall): maine aaj tak sirf ek ladki se pyar kiya hain. Mujhe usse dekhte hi pyar ho gaya tha. She is very special. Us ki har ada main alag baat hai. Uske jaisa iss duniya mein koi aur nhi hai. Uski ek smile ke liye main kuch bhi kar sakta hun. Usi se milne ke baad i came to realise ki actually pyar hota hai kya .

Comes close to her face. Tum janna chahogi woh kaun hai.(kriya is shocked and turns away. Reys puts a hand and stops her. She makes her face him and speaks slowly). Woh tum ho kriya. Yes i love you. I really-2 love you. Main iss pal ka intezar na jaane kab se kar rha tha.

And then they hug each other. ⭐️

Hope you liked it.plz comment.

no thats not fair itna acha likhne k bab itna jaldi end no no not acceptable plz continue this plz plz ...it was awsum mindblowing wowww..

agay likho plz...

RES

* edited

hey this was a nice confession.. it was put in nicely.. i wanted rey to confess.. thoda aur drama create hota toh aur bhi mazaa aata.. πŸ˜† but still it was nice.. keep writing.. πŸ˜‰
Edited by ~~ MICK ~~ - 12 years ago
Awww...This is such an amazing Confession . You write really well !! I could imagine each and every expression of Kriyaansh. They are just made for each other. 

Lovely Confession. I wish this could happen in Real as well as Reel. 

Great Work!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
awsum man just loved it..
omg omg omg sooo good...
res
*edit*
loved it yaar! though i agree wid mick!
thoda drama hota, toh maza ata!
Edited by Tania92 - 12 years ago
it's superbbb.i really enjoyed it.total filmy.πŸ‘
If this happens in the show... *faints*❀️

Thanx loads! It was awesome!!! πŸ‘
Wow u r amazing ..
I wish creatives isse dekhe and aisa hi kriyaansh dede..
Io want kriyaansh to confess like this..its gonna be awesome to watch something like this..