Hitler Didi Picture Gallery-No Comments Note page: 105 - Page 82

Posted: 11 years ago
15th March 2013 - Husna in Purple-Black ðŸ˜³
Sorry abt  the placing of my name on the screen caps
(had to write my name like tht coz of the cropping tht ppl do for Fb pages)

NRIZHians - I missed posting many screen caps...u guys can check my Fb album ðŸ˜›
Source FB:~*~ Sumit rocks as Rishi in 'Hitler Didi' ~*~

(From L to R) Harsh Rajput, Rituraj Singh, Shruti Bisht and Rati Pandey 😃

Edited by .Shreya. - 11 years ago

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 11 years ago

This is wht happens at Facebook to the Screen captures we share here!
These are Just few examples,...this is happening frm the begining..frm a long time, it happen to Nancy and Sandeep's screen captures too! 

@ MODERATOR of facebook  Ravishing Rati Pandey page - Dont u have some shame to do this? Dont u feel Guilty or ashamed doing such things? If u have little shame, take ur own screen captures and thn write the watermark of ur facebook page! Taking others work, cropping it, editing out our name, adding ur tag and claiming it yours, and whn i commented abt my caps at ur album u blocking me there shows ur Mentality! How SICK you are!!!! We dont write names at the centre of the image on the Actress so that it doesnt disturb the siggy makers while making their creations. But this gives advantage for Low moral ppl like the Moderator of tht facebook page to do such things! @ Moderator of that page - If u have little shame in you...take time to take ur own screen captures and dont take others work like tht!!! If this is seen repeated again...it will show how cheap/sick u are- with no shame at all!

Ek tho chori..upper se seena jhori. 
Look at some places where they are traces of my name being cut
look at the places where its clearly visible tht u edited and wiped out my name!!!
Tht moderator is soo Immature and Shameless to turn back things to say she dint!

And many more such examples...

@ - Sano, Tanni, Jyoti - This is external matter, but plz let this be here.
Let the person who does such things to our screen captures see this!