Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joiningnow thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: joiningnow

did they ever show how Indira was survived with Brain tumour for s many years when she was with saheb. I remember rishi recognized her in hospital when he was with zara with doctor confirming she has brain tumour. So surprised how she was survived with brain tumor for so many years and now whether her brain tumor is treated or not. Please reply if someone knows this. I dont think they ever explained about this.

No one replied...
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
General Didi (Hitler Didi) used to come at 6:30 pm in Canada. what happened? I was not able to watch it yesterday
Badala thumbnail
Originally posted by: joiningnow

No one replied...

they never explained it... They never explained how she survived in spite of the tumour for 8 years . Nor did they ever clearly say if the brain tumour was cured or not.
Badala thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vidya001

hey where r d vms on hd?? i wanna watch some...n also wanna post !! plz tell fasst

you will find them in hither Didi media gallery. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Manzz

Much Thanks πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒEh πŸ˜ƒHoping For A Regular Written Update πŸ˜ƒ Fine, good πŸ˜ƒ

I am sorry... it must have been very inconvenient ... I posted this... If it helps

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3642045Edited by _saumya_ - 10 years ago
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: akash99

General Didi (Hitler Didi) used to come at 6:30 pm in Canada. what happened? I was not able to watch it yesterday

please respond

bilalkhan2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
on which episode does indu tells rishi kumar that hitlar didi is mental hospital.i want to know the date and month.
Badala thumbnail
Originally posted by: bilalkhan2013

on which episode does indu tells rishi kumar that hitlar didi is mental hospital.i want to know the date and month.

as I said googling would have given you the date. 20th December it is .

@akash99 : I am sorry. No idea about it. Did you try the link Shreya had posted. I will ask her to look into it again.Edited by _saumya_ - 10 years ago
GrumpyCat thumbnail
Originally posted by: akash99

Zee TV Canada has shifted General Didi to 7:30 pm.

You can check the below link to verify it πŸ˜ƒ
http://www.zeetvcanada.ca/schedule.ph

princess_farh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
can someone plz update me on what has been happening in hitler didi after rishi entered as a woman? The last epi i saw was when rishi was trying to convince indira 2 take him home ! U knw that epi wen he was pretending 2 attempt suicide! Plz plz tel me wat hpnd afta dat!
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  ThanksπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  Please Do Not Worry πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ Please Keep Up   πŸ˜ƒ The Good WorkπŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ