Hitler Didi - Help Desk - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shahsb_26

So WHat Is Story so far for this show... as I AM not in India currently... i have missed somethings... pls/ someone update me...

So far the only main thing is that indira struggles everyday to make sure that her family gets everything that a normal family shuold get. she's  the youngest and their father left so she runs the house. Her older brother is of no help and only creates problems for her while her younger brother loves her and is in abroad. (His entry not made.Only voice). In the problems Rishi comes to their house as a payguest and lives with them. He always seems to be touching the sensitive parts of the family and comes in on matters that Indira doesn'tlike someone butting in. She just had a really bad birthday and her 'father' and step-mother came to their house to arrest bhaisahab and Rishi bails him out. 

I think I have touched on the important parts. Oh yea, something fishy about Rishi... And also according to Indira's words, it is pridicted that he will be the one to bring lots of happiness in her life since when she said one day will laugh so much that whole Mumbai will drown in her laughter, Risihi's entrance was made. ðŸ˜‰
i got from the forum that this is the trp of opening show..

.HITLER DIDI-2.69

has anyone checked it up on net? the site i knew is showing errors
It is true. I just checked.. 
khushi what about your making the official thread? make it and PM mods to make it a sticky...
I see you have already found it ;) 

In thread I asked to make it sticky but maybe they haven't seen it yet. So I'll PM
Originally posted by Princess_Khushi

So far the only main thing is that indira struggles everyday to make sure that her family gets everything that a normal family shuold get. she's  the youngest and their father left so she runs the house. Her older brother is of no help and only creates problems for her while her younger brother loves her and is in abroad. (His entry not made.Only voice). In the problems Rishi comes to their house as a payguest and lives with them. He always seems to be touching the sensitive parts of the family and comes in on matters that Indira doesn'tlike someone butting in. She just had a really bad birthday and her 'father' and step-mother came to their house to arrest bhaisahab and Rishi bails him out. 

I think I have touched on the important parts. Oh yea, something fishy about Rishi... And also according to Indira's words, it is pridicted that he will be the one to bring lots of happiness in her life since when she said one day will laugh so much that whole Mumbai will drown in her laughter, Risihi's entrance was made. ðŸ˜‰

Thanxxx a ton...

I will start watching it from next week once I get back to India...
What time does it air?
Originally posted by shahsb_26

Thanxxx a ton...

I will start watching it from next week once I get back to India...
What time does it air?

Most welcome. 

It's 8 P mon-fri
Can any one provide hd's trp theard link?
is there any title track video for HD? if yes please give the link
Originally posted by ramusk

is there any title track video for HD? if yes please give the link

Yes. Sung by Sunidhi Chauhan. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExC2XbAt9o4