HOW MANY TIMES CAN I HIT THE CM! READ NOW

Posted: 12 years ago
ok ranking of I-F is also important ..
1 time will work only!!
many members (including me) used to hit the chaska meter several times, but dear o dear...πŸ˜† only 1 time counts
so what now?? how do u need to vote, an easyyy way to make ur vote count

no matter what the time is, but for example, its 14.07pm in my region, i hitted the chaska meter right now...now i will hit the CM after 14.07pm next day, if i hit the CM before 14.07pm of the next day, the vote wont count!!!!!!!
u can use diffrant ids.after the 30 mints ..

so vote only 1 time in 24 HOURS 
most important 
do gossip n make topic 
as u can see Bib boss is on Top 3 it have only 130 vote but becouse of member gossip n top in on top position ..25 too 30 member should be active every time n also 23 too 30 click the like button of every post.
so guys r u ready too bring HD on top positionπŸ‘πŸΌ 

This is a topic made by mod juleka. It will be the same for this too.. 

have a look. 

Thnx for telling this πŸ˜›
Apparently adding Iss Hd to you My forums list will increase the Chaska Meter rating?

Thought to share it out and couldnt see it posted before.  I guess doing this will show how many members are subscribed to each show. So everyone do add the forum to the my forums list

If you dont know how to do this: When you are on the main forum for HD, next to the inbox there is a dialog box that states My Forums, next to that is a star shape, once you click on the star shape it will get highlighted and then the forum can be found from the My Forums drop down menu.

So everyone get subscribing!

See below

So some replies from Vijay bro, i guess we can call this confirmed information now, here are his replies from the Chaska Thread

Originally posted by vijay

Hi,

Well first of all Chaska Meter is not counting the Google + or Facebook Likes. Its just a way for our members to promote the site to others.

What we factor in our ranking algorithm is:

a) Unique Visitors on that particular forum / shows.
b) Activity on the Forum (including the Average Views and Responses per Topic.)
c) Chaska Meter Rating by members is counted but is just one of the factors.
d) Members subscribed to each Show.
e) Buzz factor and the response it recieves.

We would soon be publishing more details with each Chaska Meter Ranking chart like we do for TV Celebrity Rankings.

Regards,
Vijay Bhatter

From next week Chaska Meter as informed earlier on this topic we are also going to factor in "My Forum" subscribers (Followers)

Regards,
Vijay Bhatter

Juli, plz give credit to juleka aka (lllyria)
Originally posted by Princess_Khushi

ok dearπŸ˜†

thank you juleka aka (lllyria)πŸ€—
Originally posted by juli-love

Apparently adding Iss Hd to you My forums list will increase the Chaska Meter rating?

Thought to share it out and couldnt see it posted before.  I guess doing this will show how many members are subscribed to each show. So everyone do add the forum to the my forums list

If you dont know how to do this: When you are on the main forum for HD, next to the inbox there is a dialog box that states My Forums, next to that is a star shape, once you click on the star shape it will get highlighted and then the forum can be found from the My Forums drop down menu.

So everyone get subscribing!

See below

So some replies from Vijay bro, i guess we can call this confirmed information now, here are his replies from the Chaska Thread

Hi,

Well first of all Chaska Meter is not counting the Google + or Facebook Likes. Its just a way for our members to promote the site to others.

What we factor in our ranking algorithm is:

a) Unique Visitors on that particular forum / shows.
b) Activity on the Forum (including the Average Views and Responses per Topic.)
c) Chaska Meter Rating by members is counted but is just one of the factors.
d) Members subscribed to each Show.
e) Buzz factor and the response it recieves.

We would soon be publishing more details with each Chaska Meter Ranking chart like we do for TV Celebrity Rankings.

Regards,
Vijay Bhatter

From next week Chaska Meter as informed earlier on this topic we are also going to factor in "My Forum" subscribers (Followers)

Regards,
Vijay Bhatter

This is Rati's show.. I mean the one who maintained her position amongst top 3 throughout one year without any show.. No doubts soon this show will be subscribed by half of the people here in IF πŸ˜†

Aww!! crediting post πŸ˜‰
haha

anchu and juli

i was just saying. dont want you to get in trouble for not giving credit to original person :)

haha

anchu and juli

i was just saying. dont want you to get in trouble for not giving credit to original person :)
no mater who made thins we only want information.
n thanks too them for sharing it πŸ˜ƒ