Hitler Didi

|Indira and Rishi| AT #1 Hitler Girl [InShi Hug)

CANNOT thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

W E L C O M E

Hello Friends ! Lets Support The New Couple

Hello Guys!

Indira and Rishi , the lovely and cute couple of Hitler Didi! 

Come On Guys!

-Indira and Rishi Hug ! Today!

Creations 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hV5oEZ_auE[/YOUTUBE]

BY:  blossom1234

Edited by AbhiyaFan_Qusim - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CANNOT thumbnail

M E M B E R     L  I  S  T

flyaway, anmolsuman, _Aanchal_, fairyfantasy, MiniMouse810, roopalgupta, blossom1234, bones88, NaGeSwArI, 

Click Like To Join!

Edited by AbhiyaFan_Qusim - 12 years ago
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i dont think theres anything like love in the air on the show. hitler didi is purely a female lead based show and its definitely not a love story. so i dont think theres any need of using such words so early. let us relate to indira and her hitler giri for the time being.
CANNOT thumbnail
Originally posted by: -roshnee-

i dont think theres anything like love in the air on the show. hitler didi is purely a female lead based show and its definitely not a love story. so i dont think theres any need of using such words so early. let us relate to indira and her hitler giri for the time being.

Name Edited To HITLER GIRL!

-Khushi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -roshnee-

YA I AGREE WITH ROSH πŸ˜ƒ
CANNOT thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushisati

YA I AGREE WITH ROSH πŸ˜ƒ

So We should end this ATπŸ˜•

Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Originally posted by: AbhiyaFan_Qusim

So We should end this ATπŸ˜•

it would be better if we dont talk about indira and rishi and just concentrate on indira. cuz the show is about her life. and its not sure yet that how important rishi's role would be since he wasnt highlighted on the promos or posters or articles. so better to talk only about indira and not link her with someone.
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
[
it would be better if we dont talk about indira and rishi and just concentrate on indira. cuz the show is about her life. and its not sure yet that how important rishi's role would be since he wasnt highlighted on the promos or posters or articles. so better to talk only about indira and not link her with someone.

agree with you roshni i to think there will be flashback but she is also right . i am here just cause of rati(indra) i am love to appreciate her .
CANNOT thumbnail

[/QUOTE]

agree with you roshni i to think there will be flashback but she is also right . i am here just cause of rati(indra) i am love to appreciate her .

[/QUOTE]

So Start Doing That Once Rishi get some importance then add him too!πŸ˜›

Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Originally posted by: AbhiyaFan_Qusim

So Start Doing That Once Rishi get some importance then add him too!πŸ˜›

see dear this show is all different. its not a about some couple in love. so i guess we arent that desperate to have indira hooked up with some guy. indira is a strong girl. and i think she can handle this thing alone. yes, if they ever show some love interest of indira, we can surely talk about that. but i dont think the time is now.