|Indira and Rishi| AT #1 Hitler Girl [InShi Hug) - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Star_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -roshnee-

agree with you roshni i to think there will be flashback but she is also right . i am here just cause of rati(indra) i am love to appreciate her .

So Start Doing That Once Rishi get some importance then add him too!πŸ˜›

see dear this show is all different. its not a about some couple in love. so i guess we arent that desperate to have indira hooked up with some guy. indira is a strong girl. and i think she can handle this thing alone. yes, if they ever show some love interest of indira, we can surely talk about that. but i dont think the time is now.
just the thing i want to say😊
CANNOT thumbnail

Imagine Rati As Hitler Didi!

Scary!

-RH- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

😊

Edited by RooOoohani - 12 years ago
-aishuu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Okay!! =)
I'm in 
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AbhiyaFan_Qusim

it would be better if we dont talk about indira and rishi and just concentrate on indira. cuz the show is about her life. and its not sure yet that how important rishi's role would be since he wasnt highlighted on the promos or posters or articles. so better to talk only about indira and not link her with someone.

agree with you roshni i to think there will be flashback but she is also right . i am here just cause of rati(indra) i am love to appreciate her .

no need to tell me what to do and about rishi it is very difficult i am here on zee form first time just because of rati and frankly speaking i do not like the actor who is playing rishi . so its beteer not to argue further .

if you want you can .
lalalalahaha thumbnail
loving this couple waiting for their onscreen chemistry😊
khushirati thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aancchal

no need to tell me what to do and about rishi it is very difficult i am here on zee form first time just because of rati and frankly speaking i do not like the actor who is playing rishi . so its beteer not to argue further .

if you want you can .

@ anchal i have no any problem  if you don't like rishi but if you like rati please don't bash rati 's hitler forum .some new member is joining forum and interested to watch show. it affect show's image.please try to undestand us and if you want to bash sumit then please go mjht forum and bash him ...no problem.
please don't reply here forum...plsss
Edited by oshifa - 12 years ago
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: oshifa

if you want you can .

@ anchal i have no any problem  if you don't like rishi but if you like rati please don't bash rati 's hitler forum .some new member is joining forum and interested to watch show. it affect show's image.please try to undestand us and if you want to bash sumit then please go mjht forum and bash him ...no problem.
please don't reply here forum...plsss

RESPECT your love for rati . and did you once notice i bashed rati's hitler forum . never ever .
but if people think here are only those allowed who going to support mr sumit .then it's ok  i will never ever come here again  .
hope you will stand with him till end don't leav him .

love you rati .from one of your fans . . i always support you from front or from behind .

Edited by aancchal - 12 years ago
CANNOT thumbnail
Hey Friends Lets Make this thread active!
_Hira_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Can't wait for episode 1!