*Uravugal Nov 2011 Updates Archives *

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Friday, November 4th, Episode 618  editing

AZ is sad...thinking about so many bad things happened in the past...faints in the middle of the road.

Gayu is with Krish in their room. Gayu tells," inge paarunga...whatever happened...just forget it...atleast from now on please forget about your annan and his kudumbam...and take care of your kudumbam" Krish agrees to that...," aamaa..inmel naanum suay nalamaa thaan irukka poren...annan ..nonnan nu illama and I will think about our family only" Hearing this Gayu vbecomes very happy," apppaaa...I am so happy to hear this friom you...inimel everything will be good in our lives...come out...vaangaa" She pushes him chellamaaa...

Paro calls Krish for dinner...here comes Mugs with Visa. Paro screams at them. Mugs...stops her and asks for his appa.. Gayu and Krish tell that he is not there. Krish continues," Appa came here and fell on amma's feet asking not to go to the police..." Visa scolds PAro," yei Parvaytheee...you made my husband to fall on your feet? che.." Mugs...Gayu...Visa...and Paro all shout at each other...Mugs forces his mom to come with him...they both leave.

After they leave Gayu tells," yenga...I think the way you talked to him ...might have hurt him...so you better you go and find him and send him home" Krish is surprised to hear this fdrom Gayu...but Gayu and Paro insists on the same point again. Krish agrees to look for Az and leaves. 

Meenakshi is happy...showing all her 322 teeth she is walking up and down...oren tension thaan...happu tension antha amaavukku...Suda is enjoying this scene...from the kitchen Here comes Vishnu boy...and Villishnu informs about his dad'd call from hydrabad and also tells him to be home early so that he also can talk to huis father. Vishnu can not beleive...but he says..OK and goes in.

He asks Suda whether she was there when that call came...But suda with a paavam face tells," illeeenga I was out at that time in the market..when I cam back she told me the news...but I am not sure whether that is really your father nu" Villishnu comes there shouting," yendi...do you think I do not know my own husband's voice...after all 6 years I lived with him" Suda does mind talking," antha 6 years..avarai enna ellam paadu paduthiniyo making him run away from you" The she tells," aamaa...atheh after you should know that is really your husband's voice nu illiyaa?"

Krish is looking for his Az everywhere...it is already dark...still he is out searching for his Az appa. At one point his bike and Mug's bike come to the same spot... Krish mariyaathaiyaa tells that he has been looking for Az appa...but no use nu. But Mugs stats," nee mariyaathaiyana kudumbathuleh irundu vanda pippadi nadakkumaa? your mother made my dad to fall on her feet...why daa...ippadi kedu ketta kudumbamaa irukareenga?" That was the lmit for Krish...He charges at Mugs...hand fight goes on. A police man comes and pirichufies them. He asks what happened...and noth of them tell what happened. He tells that near Redhills bus stop a man with the adayalam what you just told fainted and right now he is a hospital ion that area. You go and check.."

They both go to that hospital. A doctpr is checking him...And tells he can go home..At this point both Krish and Mugs come there. AZ is happy to see both of them together. Krish tells,"Appa vaanga veetule udaren" Mugs scoldshim," neen engedaa kootikittu pogaa plan? I will take him hom...viduraa appavai" Az asks," I was happy that you both came together to take me from here...but why like this again?" Mugs puches Krish and asks Az to come with him.

They both walkaway from there...as Krish stares at them ...
[MEMEBERSONLY]
Edited by atina - 12 years ago

thursday, November 3rd, Episode 617...

Scene starts with yesterday's last freeze. The land dealer talks abt how he couldn't tolerate the ever-honest Mukundan being threatened by a scumbag and so decided to repay Mukundan's honesty (yeah, right, he needs a crash course in flashbacks'let us welcome him to the forums) by sending thugs do trash the water can business place and if need be, he will even finish Krishnan off. (avarukku krishnanai pathiyum theriyaadhu..if only he went with this intention, namma bEmblaas paramaatma, why that paavam to u? I will do the needful-nu aruvaaLai vaangi thannOda thalaiyai thanE vettippaaN ' vettippayal) The entire phamily is shocked, except villi Visalam'she gives a side smile..That guy goes off, leaving all in silence.

Mukundan feels bad but Visalam says, why should u? u were not responsible directly and our vettiveerar dad comes and says, so what? He is responsible in a way..now Visalam says, let us hide this whole thing and pretend that you are not involved in thaNNi can business trashing episode. Now, it is periya sister-in-law Parvathy's turn to come and shout abuses. yaarumE theera visaarikka maattangaLaa? Enna kodumai, saravanan?

Parvathy rants and raves and accuses Mukundan of his atrocities, starting with flashbacks..(if only the land broker had been there, he would have gotten a full serials worth) ottum vEndaam uravum vEndaam (am sick of this dialog..can't the dialog writer think of more terms. We can have a quiz as to how many times this phrase was uttered in this serial's lifetime? 1000?) Visalam denies all and says her son is pure as snow. Parvathy now throws the brahmaasthram ' namma kaNakku piLLai poi solvaaraa? It seems the rowdies said it was Mukundan who gave the order. Now the inmates are in slam dunk state. Parvathy swears to go the police station, irrespective of her bil pleading..

Scene 2 ' Paramaatma comes home with Pathni in motorbike and sees the house locked; mommy dear is seen hurrying back home with the latest news; seems he had switched his cell phone off, low battery..(ivan mandaila dhaannu nenachEn'mobile phonelayumaa?) Mom apprises him of Mathson's plight (kaNakkupiLLai) and pOyE pOyindu business and says Mukundan is the culprity. Poruthadhu pOdhum pongi ezhu Krishnan gets ready to go give a police complaint when our inmate beggar (yaaru, his chithappu) walks in and confesses that it was the land dealer who took matters in his own hands. He says that Mukundan had done a lot of atrocities but this isn't his and begs forgiveness. Krishnan is not that easily letoff (enna, gayu kaalai idlila uppai aLLi pOttaaLa ' rosham pongaradhu) but then Aps brings out his brahmaasthram'falls on Paro's feet, begging forgiveness and saying if you go give complaint, kulam azhinjudum..(periya manu parambarai) Krishnan and Paro padharings and Krishnan jagaa vaangings'but warns..that avan kitta sollunga, I will not tolerate any more from him-nu. Aps says 'avanaa' and Krishnan reiterates that in yEgavasanam..and is reminded gently that Mukundan is aNNe aNNE sippoy aNNE..but no, says Paramaatma. Enough is enough, no more big brother, little brother. If he interferes then I will be his jenma virodhi. Aps is shattered and walks off.

Scene 3- Mukundan is happily reclining in bed, served by dwarapalakas (they have no shame flaunting 2 wives in serials'two are in attendance here, with our PILS summa cum laude bringing coffee); she starts gently that she knows her husband did not have anything to do with worm in water episode but he should have clarified matter with that office boy then and there; even now, it isn't too late. He should go explain to brother dear who would understand. Mukundan refuses and Wife#2 says the same thing; he is super irritated and puts his coffee down; Mommy dear comes and complains abt her lost husband and says they better go grab him from the clutches of mummoorthigaL ' gayu+krish+Paro before they enamour him with their words and retain him in their house. Mukundan refuses but Paro is not ready to be pushed off like her daughters in law. She grabs Mukundan and makes him go with her.

Meanwhile a forlorn Aps is shown walking down the streets, flashing back over all;

his big brother Annamalai raising Devi, telling her the truth; taking the blame; leaving all his sothu and house; and now Krishnan disowning big bro and pirichu pEsufying Mukundan. Can't take it any more; shd have asked Paro aNNi for some idlies..falls down fainting/dead? In the ground. One more round of oppaari to go tomorrow???????? Krishnan and co. accused of his murder/heart attack? Another trip to the police station??

Jayalalitha better allot a separate police station just for this 2 families'oruthar maathi oruthar complaint kudukka vasadhiyaa irukkum.

'.thodarum''''

Edited by swash2 - 12 years ago

Tuesday 8/11/11 Episode No 620

Continuation of Mugs  - Vishnu meeting. Vishnu is pensive after Mugs leaves. Villishnu is
pacing up and down. Waiting for darling sonny  boy to come home. Vishnu comes , looks all in
but Villishnu fails to notice this. Tells him that his dad called and was upset that he could not talk to his son. Vishnu can not fathom this " phone is out of order, apram, how?? " Villishnu says that miracles like this happen once in a while. Vishnu is confused.

Goes to his room and finds Sudha doing some thing. Wonders aloud " what is wrong with amma?? The phone is out of order and she says that she talked to her hubby??" Sudha  joins the elite club of wondering " same sentiments here !!! I went outside and called the exchange. They said that they will set it right tomorrow. Dont get me wrong but looks like something snapped in your mom's head when she had that karaboom fall in the kitchen?? Both MIL and DIL gone nuts at the same time??? Vishnu...how are you going to manage??" Vishnu gets jitters at the mere thought of dealing with two nut cases .

Romba nalaikku apram Nattu makes an appearance. Mama, mapple happens between him and Mugs. Nattu says that there is an anonymous letter - " do you have any enemies?" Mugs says " not that I can recall " ( yovvv, dubukku, Sathya Sathya nnu Oruthan irukkane, unga rendu perukkum common enemy, maranthu pocha??) Nattu says that the letter fortunately landed in his hands "head office kku pOi irunthaa?? "

Well, the letter clearly gives the account details of Mugs and says that it is all bribe money . Mugs says that this money is from the rice mill - " this money was looted by Rajendran and Senthil mama recovered it. Of course, there is no supporting documents and if it had gone to the head office, velai gaali thaan " Since Mugs has sublet  his brain to anger and stupidity, he suspects that it must be either Vishnu or Krish - " Only Vishnu knows all these details. He must have done this and Krish should have asked him to. I will see them both one hand " Nattu does his usual muzhi actand Roja nondhufies her vithi.

After a long time, there is some romance in the air. Vishnu and Sudha are playing around happily as Villishnu has gone to the temple. Roja kku jolly aa irunthuthu " habba da, at last intha serial le saabam, mannu pOdarathu ellam illame, pleasant scene paarkkala. ...laammm..." ayyo da Roja happy aa irukkannu Mugs kku mookile sweat...vanthuttaara ayya vanthuttar,. Comes and shouts at Vishnu for sending a bald letter. Vishnu does not understand head or tail . Finally tells Mugs that he sure knows the account details but " Naan intha bald letter anuppalai , period "

Mugs immediately instigates that it must be Krish " will see him one hand " Vishnu tells Sudha that they should warn Krish. Both go to MM's house - the news gets disseminated.

Paro aunty says that this is a serious matter. Gayu agrees and decides to meet Mugs " I will explain and tell them that my darling has no hand in this " Krish stops her and tells her that he will deal with Mugs. Gayu is scared that Krish might do some thing bad in his anger (ayyo da senjuttalum !!) but Krish decides to visit darling bro. Mugs is seething at his house and Visa aunty innocently asks " nambalai nimmathiya irukka vida maattangalaada?" ( hmm, athai neenga kekkaringa !! Neram da sammy )

As usual a feeble attempt from AZ uncle and the biwis - Roja becomes philosophical - Moorganum muthaliyum kOndathu vida - Krish vanthuttar " dey , Muguntha , vaada veliye "

Roja sympathizes with tomorrow's updater - yaarumma nalaikki??? Ayyo paavam

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago

*Uravugal Nov 2011 Updates Archives *