Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Thursday 10/11/11 Episode No 622

Scene 1 starts with Gayu promising to work on the project report and Vishnu doing all he can to expedite the loan process. Sudha suggests that they go pray as they are in the temple.

Villishnu - paces anxiously and Sudha goes upstairs and calls her partners-in-crime - Paatti and Fake FIL who are waiting in a nearby park and asks Paatti to start today's playacting. Parasuram calls Villishnu who runs to pick the phone up and overly vazhinings over the phone; you would think they got married just the previous day. FFIL talks abt villishnu's fair color and how it would have turned red with vekkam (dhEvudaa, why me?) and Villishnu orE the vekkam on this side, with sudha observing all from the staircase, secretly laughing at her gullible MIL. FFIL promises to come to their place the next day morning at 6 am sharp and Villishnu is overjoyed. She gives her address as anusyuapakkam, kodam theru and FFIL wonders abt such a place in singara chennai. She then corrects herself, nidhanichufies and then repeats the address as 15, anusuya theru, kodambakkam and he says chao and she fishes for 'phonela irukku aNachu oru umma tharu' (pEru meenakshi naa heroine meena nu nenappO) but our FFIL (no rajaniKanth) says all in person. Looks like he is ready to willingly step in the role even in person. Meena vera readyaa irukkaa.. Maybe he can say he had a face transplant. She will believe even that. Paatti, like us, hits herself on her head and laughs her head off at this romantic duo's talks).

Villishnu puts the phone down and turns the TV on and true to her situation, it plays the dance-song 'maanai paakka machaan varappOraannn. pOraan… and she imagines herself as Meena again and starts a full-fledged Disco Shanthi dance. (I was half expecting things to go flying off sideways or the floor breaking but no such kuduppinai for me..) Sudha watches all this with glee and comes down slowly and doing a twirl, Meenakshi dashes against Sudha and is all shy. Sudha asks her why this unbridled enthu and what prompted her red cheeks looks and Villishnu mazhuppings and says that she is going to the temple and walks off. Sudha sings, 'maanukkaaga aappu vekka pOrEn, pOrEn..' and goes off in happiness.

Alarm clock is shown and Villishnu gets up at 5 am to go up and take a shower and says that she has to get the house ready with decorations and herself dressed to kill her homecoming King; Clock shows 5.40 when she waltz down the stairs, bucket and broom in hand…de ja vu'..She turns the suprabatham on and goes out to vaasal theLichufy;

Sudha hears the slokam and smiles to herself; Vishnu's sleep gets disturbed, he wakes Sudha up and both of them come out; Vishnu calls his mom inside and she tells him that she is getting the house ready since his dad is coming. He asks her the time and gently points out that it is 1.30 am. Villishnu is shocked as her sofaside alarm clock still shows 5.45 am. Vishnu shows her his watch and the wall clock which says the corrrect time as 1.30 am. Villishnu is royally confused; Vishnu says something is wrong with u as u keep saying u talked to that manushan in a dead phone and makes her listen to the phone with no dial tone. He tells her that she hasn't been herself ever since her fall in the kitchen and Villishnu is angry and demands if he thinks she is bonkers. Sudha is shown smiling and smiling. Vishnu asks her to go sleep and let him get some sleep too as he is tried and does not want to yawn in front of bank customers the next day. Sudha says to herself that 'MIL, do u think only you know how to set the clock back? I set it forward for u too…and goes near Villishnu and tells her athai, please go remove your makeup and sleep. And get up in the morning at the right time. Villishnu snaps at her and wonders how the clock raced.

Next scene shows Vishnu coming to Krishnan's house and Gayu welcome him and they r waiting for Virudhunagar Bhai; Looks like a few days have passed. Paro welcomes Vishnu and enquires abt Villishnu and says something is ailing her; vishnu says we don't know what happened with her but let us talk abt today's matters; Bhai comes in just then with kaNakkupiLLai and Vishnu says bank loan is okayed but Krishnan has to shell out 20% which is 6 lakhs that has to be deposited in his acct before the bank can sanction 30L. Krishnan says, but of course and then Vishnu asks Bhai as to which jurisdiction the land falls in with regards to registrar office and of course, it is Red Hills and Krishnan does a 360 degree turn and goes pOchudaa. He says, nenachEn, this will have some villangam, enakkaavadhu nalladhu nadakkaradhaavadhu; as this is Mukundan's area; Vishnu says Mukundan is a govt. employee and if all documents are in order, there shd be no problem as Mukundan has to do his duty and Krishnan is a citizen expecting this.

Krishnan says things wont work out smoothly and apologizes to Bhai and tells him that he cannot proceed with this anymore; Gayu tries to reason but Krishnan says, no way, I don't think this will work; Mukundan sure will oppose this and do something to harm this deal; and is intent on not proceeding.

…thodarum...

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tuesday Episode No 625 15/11/11 - Hmmm ingene sevva kizhamai sevva kizhamai naan theen Aadkinu kidakkaren !!!

Paro aunty is in her elements - " un purushan sowed wild oats and my hubby took the blame.
We lost him, gave away all our property and came to the nadu theru !!! Ellam damara damara pOttu sOlla pOren " Visa aunty is livid "yen purushan mele thappu sOlre ??" ( ayoo da, apdi ellam sOllalaamaa?? Avar summa oru second channel vaichu irunthaar. Oru 20 years unga kitte hide panninaar, mathapadi thangam avar 😉) AZ uncle is privy to this conversation and he has had enough (aama , pinne?? AAm Oom naa avar thalai yai thaan ella ladies um uruttaraanga !!) Tells darling anni  that he is totally disappointed " you waited all along to say this?? I just made one mistake (athu sari, gravity of that mistake thaan kanakku nga 😉) and I am suffering. Looks like I will suffer through out my life " Paro aunty feels bad but sandai nnu vanthutta annan thambi ellam kakka Oosh !!! For once Visa aunty can not find her tongue - goes behind AZ. Villishnu kku love over flowing. - correct aa "hubby " calls. Villishnu Uruging
" neenga phone pannina mattum thaan namba phone works !!! You did not turn up as promised, I am worried " Hubby says that  he has a problem " kOnjam money issue, I am supposed to pay some one with the money I am supposed to get ...athu varalai..." Villishnu is ready to bail out hubby - immediately asks "how much?" Hubby says 50,000  and Villishnu acts as if she spends that amount for a day's veggie. Immediately asks for hubby's account no. Hubby says that he does not have any account " I will send my friend tomorrow to our house. As soon as he comes, you call me , confirm and then give the money to him. I will clear my  debts and come running to you, say what??" (athu sari, intha plan Sudha script le irukka illya?? Ivar auto gap le panam loot panraara?? )Villishnu agrees, puts the phone down, thinks about 50,000 , touches her chain ..and bingo, the money is there !!!

Mugs' veedu - both the biwis are measuring the corridor. AZ and Visa enter - AZ is still wallowing in self pity - apdiye dazed aa jula le ukkarnthu vittar. Visa aunty keeps the DIL s in the loop "perisa gnyayam pesi you both made my son help that paavi Krish, now my son is kambi counting " PILS grad talks about the swamy photo breaking " veliye yaarum pOga vendam nnu sonnen, yaaru ketta?" Anyways, Nattu comes and says that all is not lost. "Let us find a lawyer and get mappillai out" The sambhandhis go to find a lawyer.

Next morning - Visa aunty is busy doing kOlam and a neighbor comes and drops a trash bag. Director symbolic aa sOlraaram - this house is a trash bin apdi nnu - Roja kku muttikka wall venum, Atina, need your wall - urgent . Anyways, that neighbor says that until AM uncle were around, the family had VMSS - " now all gone in the kappal !!!! Now it is my turn to be nasty to you. Ennallam pesine ennai pathi??" (apdiyaa?? Visa aunty street wallahs kitteyum fighting thaanaa?? sOllave illai ??) Anyways , PILS grad shows the white flag and shoo shoo s the neighbor. Ranjini comes as she read the newspaper  and learnt about darling bro's kambi counting. Visa aunty tells her that it is all Krish the paavi's tiruvilaiyaadal - " go and ask your arumai thambi" Ranjani express leaves for the next destination.

MM veet le innum normalcy thriumbalai.  Paro aunty says that they should have left town long back " water plan laam vendam " Gayu says that now that Mugs is out of the picture, there will be no problem , we will register and get ahead with life " Ranjani express comes - gets to know the scenario , pleads for bro No 1. Paro aunty is categorical - "dont come here with "that" family's issues, ok??"

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nithya_IF thumbnail
Friday, November18th, Episode 628

update by atina ( roja...I am a lil free...so I will do it ...)

Vishnu is in Krish's house...consoling all of them. Krish is upset abou the temple incident with Gayu..But Vishnu tells," look here Krishnan...with in next two three days a new Registrar is coming to the office...so let us go and proceed on wiht our registration" Krish replies," since the beginning so many things are happening between me and Mugunthan...someone is trying this...last time it was done by Sathya...so this why not all this is also done by him...?  we need to find this out first...oru velai avaneh..." PAro screams at him and tells," That Sathya will do what ever he wants to Mugunthan...who are you to interfere in this matter...Vishnu...you go and make arrangemnets for the registration" Gayu also tells the same...Vishnu leaves.

Vishnu and Suda are in a doctor's ofiice with Meenu kutteee...!!! Dr checks her mouth and Meenu complains that her toungue has become very thick...Dr tells," romba pesinaa appadithaan aagum...you stop eating non veg foods...what is your problem...your husband talked to you? ok...how many times?" Suda smiles secretly... 

Meenu vilaavaariya tells the phone call stories and then she also tells about her love story with her husband...whie Vishnu feels embarassed...Dr asks her to stop talking about her love story...He calls a nurse and asks her to give her a injection. After meenu leaves..dr tells " thre is some problem with his mom...and she should be admitted there for about a week,!! meantime you also start looking for your appaa" Suda's mind talks, this is just the beginning.,,,,you will see more...mur pagal seyin pir pagal vilaiyum"

Krish is in front of his dad AM's picture and prays to guide him and Paro also follows. The registered document is infront of the pciture. Gayu comes and tells about the date she fixed for the Bhoomi Pooja...Krish tells that he has to get Az appa's blessings too...PAro and Gayu are fed up of telling to keep away from the other family...but Krish insists..He goes and meets up AZ ...who is very happy to hear about the bhoomi pujai...he tells," dei...the same day is Mug;s case coming to the court...but ti is ok I will come for the pooja and then will go to the court"

Chittu comes to Swetha and asks why she is not yet ready...to go to the temple...to do archanai for Mugunthan's case. Swetha refuses to come to the temple as she feels that the God is not hearing any of her prayers. Chittu replies," Swetha I can not talk like you...but we have to leave everything to God...he will take care of everything...nee vaa" But Swetha still refuses and tells," ok...first of all let Mugunthan get out of this then I will go to the temple"

AZ is scolding the car driver ovewr phone for not coming in time. Menatime NAtraj comes there and asks him to come with him...Visa also tells the same. They both leave. Natra is driving and asks AZ why he looks so tensed...Az tells," you please go to the court...I have a very important work  ..let me finish that and come...you can drop me here and go"

Natraj is confused but he leaves him and goes away. AZ takes an auto and gets inside ...as the auto leaves...AZ"s car driver reaches there and calls," aya...aya...ayaaa..." No use...He goes to Visalam and tells that AZ took an auto and went away...Visa's face  freezes!!
[MEMEBRSONLY]
Edited by atina - 12 years ago
swash2 thumbnail

Thursday, November 17th, Episode No 627

by swash2

pictures by atina

It is Sudha, Sudha, Sudha all the way'.

Episode opens with our abacus school boy Mukundan (ivvaLavu akramam paNravanukku ivLO nalla bhagawan pEra? Idhu adukkaadhu visa ' anaa avaLOda pErum sari illai..maybe 'visa'lamaa vaai irukkumnu guessla ava parents vecha pErO?) listening to his expressionless fil telling him abt being suspended and that too, order signed by his esteemed fil. Shocked expression, kaNNeer and then poruthadhu pOrum, pongi ezhuvEn, jenma virOdhi saakshaath andha Krishna paramaatmaavE, endru aLLaadha mudiyai kOdhi vittu sooLuraithaan, mukundan. Andha krishnanai mudikkumunbu naan en mudiyai mudiyEn..(idhu en dialog, mannikkavum, oru flowla vandhadhu)'nice escape from swetha's Qs abt his thillalangadi vElais of the past..requests fil to take back sudha so he can sooLuraithufy in peace.

Next it is Sudha times 3'.Villishnu runs to the kitchen, opens a long empty dabba, sees the stack of 50000 INR and is satisfied ' puts it back ' runs, paces, sits in the sofa. There is our current heroine Sudha, who OrakaNNal look vittings MIL and cutting beans one by one. Only in serials will they have only idlis for tiffin and cut beans/vendakkaai one by one and that too in a ceramic plate. aaLukku oNNu dhaan saapduvaaLO? (If so, how are they cinemascope sizes? Atina, next time u talk to a director, please check. Vidai therindhum kooraa vittaal, inga IF makkaLin thalai sukku nooraaga vedithu vidum).

Sudha takes 5 cut beans and the rest to the kitchen and Villishnu is tensed. ennavO sudha andha paNathai, kuzhambula thaanaa pOduvaaLnu oru bayam'Sudha opens, closes cabinet, gets a carrybag to take the beans kuppai (5 beansku oru bag kuppai ' kaadhula poo, illa, maalai). While Sudha goes to dump it outside (vaazhga Chennai clean maanagaram), Villishnu again does a PT Usha and changes the stash in another dabba. Sari, DIL has not seen it nu oru alpa sandhOsham. Comes back to stare outside; Sudha comes in and asks what is athai looking for? Athai morachings; sari athai, unga veedu, unga vaasal, nallaa kaathu vaangunga nakkal by Sudha.

Sudha viduvaaLaa? Comes back and while Villishnu is checking outside for her beau, takes the money to Vishnu who is getting ready to go to work. Shows him the cash and tells that it was in the sarkarai dabba and that MIL dear is so tensed and was constantly checking the sugar dabba and so Sudha checked and found this and asks husband dear, knowing his mother's confused state now, why did he give that much cash to her for safe keeping? Vishnu says, enakku enna paithiyamaa, adhuvum without letting u know (I really like this guy for this), come let us go ask her;

Bhangra music - Mommy is frantically searching all the dabbas in the kitchen for the missing stash; confronted by the couple, says she just kept 500 bucks; Vishnu goes, I know u so well that i don't think u will get this upset over a mere 500; come on, fess up; and shouts at her; Villishnu says it was 50000; shocked Vishnu asks how? Moms says it is siruga siruga sErtha paNam'(killaadi); Vishnu is not a taker and asks her for the truth; She says, ok, I will come open; dad has kadan and if he wants to join his maan, he has to settle it; sending his buddy; me pawning chain to give to his friend so daddy can come dance with me; (athaan varuvaaha, oru mutham kuduppaaga, en acham vetkam koocham adhai aLLi rusippaaga ' bhaavanai Momsku)..thats it;

Vishnu gets mad; shakes her up and tells her she is crazy; first it was talking in a non-working phone; and now waiting for a guy who left a small baby (himself) and his wife in the middle of the street; he has had it; dad will not come; ok, I am going to take the day off and wait to see who is pulling this off; goes and sits with cash in the sofa;

Time passes; no friend ' Sudha smiling - after some time (guess hours have passed), Vishnu gets up and confronts amma; and maybe he is dead; Villishnu padarals; Vishnu ' un kungumathakku no meaning in this house's encyclopedia ' Villishnu more padarals ' tries to sob, paridhaabamaa looks at Sudha for support ' but Vishnu says -  u r looking for a non-existent appa; andha aaL vara maattaan; oru naaL waste aanadhu dhaan micham. Indha rangela pOnaa, everyone will certify you as a nutcase and confine you to a mental hospital (vetri Sudha, vetri..) u r everything to me, so stop this nonsense; more kEvals from Moms.

Vishnu tells Sudha to take his mom and cash and get her chain and not to give that money in his mom's hand under any circumstance. Sudha innocently asks her sothai for the pawn shop receipt; adhu dhaan nahi; Vishnu confesses there is none; Vishnu vedichings; what? Where is the proof then? What if he says u did not give the chain? R u that dumb? More doggy looks by MIL towards DIL. Sudha takes mil by hand to the pawn shop while husband can rest..aama romba vElai paNNi kizhichuttaar (sofavai). Why can't he go? He advises her to take his mom in an auto and not podi nadai.

Ivan vandi enna aachu? Oru vELai amma weight thaangaadhO?

Next day, a chain clad Villishnu is praying to God abt her nelamai and says, what did I do wrong? Why phone ringing, kaadhal husband talking only to me? I thot that chapter was closed but u dangled the carrot in front of me and now I can't let go; me want husband (kaNNa, laddu thinga aasaiyaa?) meanwhile our telephone folks are fixing the broken connection. Vishnu comes home, tells them to fix it for good (adhu sari, Sudhakku thiruppi arukka theriyaadha enna), dhandam azhudhufies bEta to those 2 and as per their request, calls home to check. Phone rings and he takes the cell off his ears and holds it in his hands while talking to sudha and coming inside;

Inside, a jubilant Villishnu believes her prayers have been answered when she hears the phone ring and dashes down and without asking who it is, starts talking..ennanga, varEnnu sonneenga, what happened? I waited and son scolding; money ready and u disappointed me and almost made me a mental; all this is witnessed by a smirking Sudha and Vishnu who is baffled, looks at his cell in his hands; Vishnu realizing no talk on the other side, looks at the phone and Vishnu taps her and says, he was the one calling to check and says, enna aachumaa? I am confused; enna aachu, Sudha, what happened to mommy dear? yEmmaa ippadi paNra? Sudha smiles to herself; Vishnu is sad;'sOga BGM..violin'

Thodarum'.
[MEMBERSAONLY]
Edited by swash2 - 12 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail

swash2 thumbnail

Thursday, November 24th, Episode 632

reserved...Thanksgiving day...(translates to 'no uravugaL'??? avLO bhaagyam seyyavillai naan.

Recap of yesterday's last scene. Visa lies down on the ground and curses Krishnan. Krishnan pleading and Mr.Maths calls Al Gates; Al Gates comes running, drags Visa. I am so sick of Visa's curses that I dont even want to list them here. She says the usual; Krishnan the mega robber, ayOgyan, etc.

Mr.Maths asks workers to start working but Krishnan feels bad and asks him to settle money to them and says that they will start on some other day. Mathy disperses.

Scene 2 is Sudha.. Chinnamma is with Meena at a mental hospital and gives her some green juice = pacha miLagaai juice..supposedly good for paithiyams. Meena confides that she just acted so Vishnu doesn't suspect Meena when that broker lady puttu puttu vechufies her second dil plans. Chinnamma asks her to accept Sudha as her dil; but Meena turns Kannagi and says no, I will not; I will send her off and get Vishnu a rich girl; Sudha boils listening outside; Chinnamma says Sudha will come anytime with food and leaves; she sees Sudha and tells her to be cautious but not to take her drama so far that she really turns Meena mad; Sudha comes inside and Meena feigns to sleep; Sudha tells herself that she will correct it; does something to her cell phone and leaves it while Meena is turning the other way and tells her that she is going outside to get medicines. As soon as she leaves, we hear Parusuraman's voice calling Meena, asking for 50000 bucks; and saying he will be back. Meena goes berserk and runs around looking for her husband; Right on cue, nurses and doc flock around, herding her into a room for shock treatment? Sudha winces.

Swetha comes out of her room; sees Chithra coming back from a shop; morning, I suppose; and Chithra is back with some goodies, and guess what? It includes moottapoochi marundhu (with the words written outside for us viewers). Kaarthaala karigaai vaanguvaa; but this? Prelude to something; says she needs it for her bureau; both wonder abt missing inlaws. Right at that time, Al Gates drags Visa inside, she is screaming. She says Krishnan stole the oru kOdi; but Chithra vakkaalath vaangings saying Krishnan is not like that. Gets yelled at and Visa looks at the MPM and runs towards it and gives ultimatum to husband dear. He better go ask and get that money back from Krishnan or she will give a police complaint. Swetha gently points that police should not be made aware of this money, lest they confiscate it. Visa says, go bring that money or I will drink this. Pora pOkkai paartha, veetla puLi illai, krishnan should have taken it; ungaLukku idhayamE illai, krishnan shd have taken it;

Al Gates says pOdi, I know abt krishnan, he will not covet aduthavan sothu; anyway majority of that money is his and he will not steal his own money; go inside; but Visa drinks the MPM and they all rush towards her.

Krishnans house. He appraises mom and Gayu of Visa's pEyaattam and gets blamed. Gayu says why did u run behind the robbers that day? U shd have left things alone; u never learn. But Krishnan pooh poohs it and says oru aniyaayam nadakkum bOdhu, he has to appear there and save all; at that time, Ranjani comes in and both Mom and Krishan are disgusted with Visa's antics; but Ranjani says in a sober voice that they don't know what happened after that; she drank MPM. All are shocked and scene freezes on Krishnan's face.

Thodarum...

Edited by swash2 - 12 years ago
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

nithya_IF thumbnail