Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

DOTW - The possible grey characters of the show..

rathi_95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

if it were up to me, i would dedicate this discussion in the name of VIRMAN but, keeping everyone's interest in mind this week's topic is...

The possible villains of ehmmbh: 

so, who do we think is the main villain/grey character of the show... 

off curz there's the obvious ones, such as swamini, but who knows she might be nice after all... 

and what about Dr. Manant; he could turn into a grey character... 

or you could also think of someone totally unexpected...

basically i want you guys to debate your point of view and why you guys think someone in particular is the villain??? πŸ˜›

Hope we have a good discussion πŸ˜Š
Edited by rathi_95 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I wouldnt have minded a discussion on VirMan πŸ˜³πŸ˜† But unfortunately, I am a minority πŸ˜†

Well, coming back to the topic - As you said, Swamini is one having grey shades (at least we can guess so) but apart from her there arent any real grey shaded characters πŸ˜Š And evil is no one, yet. Every and each character has his own personality and w/ that their own ideologies. Like, Beeji who seems sometimes harsh and strict and behaves like that w/ Jeevika and Maanvi, but due to Beeji it is the right thing to do. For her the izzad and maan-maryada of their family is really important and she wont accept anyone trying to go against that.

I think, we can even discuss if Swamini will turn out evil or not. She might show grey shades, but somewhere this can be understood. I am referring to her jealousy - remember the card-play? She was kind of jealous of Jeevika (at least that is my assupmtion) and in near future she might even get insecure because there is someone more important in Virens life than she. Maybe shell even try to stop JeeVi getting too close, who knows? For us this are signs for grey shades and even hints of her getting evil, but is she really? She loves Viren a lot and cares the most for him, that is why Viren calls her badi Maa, and I think Viren is the most important person in her life. Seeing this person getting someone else whom he might put over her, can cause insecurity and fear.

Who else might become grey or even evil? Shlock πŸ˜† πŸ€£ No really, dont know, maybe Dadaji will show grey shades? I didnt like him insulting Virat in front of Shlock, anyway πŸ˜’

-Cupcake- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
As of now, Swamini is the only one who can be seen as the one with grey shades...she's already insecure about Jeevika's presence in Viren's life...and then many of us are expecting Manvi to live with the Vadhera's after JeeVi's marriage and Swamini will not be happy about it that's for sure...neither will she be pleased with VirMan's growing closeness...

I feel she's the only one who is going to have problems not only with JeeVi and VirMan but also the bond that the sisters share...she already seemed irritated when Manvi fainted during karwa chauth

Besides her, I think  chachi might be a little problem for Manvi after jeevika's marriage ...not particularly a negative character, but we have already seen how she behaves when Daboo gets in trouble even if its just a minor thing, and not to forget, she has taunted Manvi about being an orphan and Beeji doing so much for them...so she might just become that mean chachiπŸ˜•
Edited by -Cupcake- - 12 years ago
sravss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think that anyone will be evil. I think the nature of the people will create difficulties like:
Swaminiji's bossy nature.
beeji's maan-mayada nature
Swaminiji's possessiveness towards viren
Swaminiji's dislike towards manavi
thinking difference b/w dadaji n Viraat.
differences b/w beeji n manavi.
Manan love towards jeevika may create differences b/w viren n jeevika.

And so on.

I hope there will be of evil people just want to see nature n bad time problems.  
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
As of nw i can only think of Swaminiji..bt i dont think she will b evil or completely bad bt she is defenitly a problem for both JeeVi nd VirMan..nd i think she will evn try to break sisters bond .

And then i dont like Dadaji much after friday 's episode...i dont think he is grey shaded bt still i dont like him!!!!

Chachaji he is defnitely hiding something..bt if he is going to be a trouble for Jeevika aand Manvi ,i dont know abt tht bt there is something fishy abt him!

And my suspicious mind even think that Viren's mum is grey shaded or she is hiding something or in future she may evn turn out to be evil!!!!!She is always silent nd agrees to everything Swaminiji says nd this is hw all the evil characters behave b4 thier sachai comes out
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
At the moment I can only see Swamini ji having those grey shades... its already evident with the way she is insecure about possibly Jeevika being more important to Viren then her... or also the fact that Jeevika and Manvi's love is so strong.. I think she will try to cause problems between them..
kavyakomali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hmm may b chachis of girls n boyz have few shades of villan in comin days for property
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i think d director said there is no evil chars in his world, only chars acting negative due to circumstances...dat means most of d chars ve chance to be grey...well, except d four lead...or even they too...Edited by ashred12 - 12 years ago
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
For me the possible grey characters are Dadaji, Swamini and Mannan. πŸ˜ƒ
reima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sravss

I don't think that anyone will be evil. I think the nature of the people will create difficulties like:

Swaminiji's bossy nature.
beeji's maan-mayada nature
Swaminiji's possessiveness towards viren
Swaminiji's dislike towards manavi
thinking difference b/w dadaji n Viraat.
differences b/w beeji n manavi.
Manan love towards jeevika may create differences b/w viren n jeevika.

And so on.

I hope there will be of evil people just want to see nature n bad time problems.  

well said
 no obvious 'evil' people, which is refreshing as personality differences create enough barriers and that keeps the show close to reality- all the evilness being shown in some shows is so unrealistic. the above analysis is good and captures the heart of the  show- it can still be entertaining with the nature and personality of people creating problems and there would be enough story to keep the audience interested..