Hitler Didi

My take on the very first episode...

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
So the most awaited episode at last aired...πŸ˜›...As expected it was not like any other show airing on tv which concentrates on 10 characters and then the leads...πŸ‘πŸΌ...the show covered all the characters but the attention all over was on the lead...πŸ‘πŸΌ...And rati did justice to it...❀️...she left me speechless...❀️...She is a perfectionist ...❀️...our queen of expression again proved herself today ...πŸ‘πŸΌ...The show is completely unique...πŸ‘πŸΌ...in the first episode itself...every emotion was there fun , anger , sadness , love...❀️...what was not there i ask ?????...πŸ˜•...
I think this is the first show for which i can say that i dont need other episodes to judge...πŸ˜ƒ...i am watching this one and for sure...πŸ˜‰...loved how the show lead is not a girl who is intelligent and shy or intelligent and fun loving...πŸ˜›...the lead here has every shade in her...πŸ˜‰...the character has high scopes really high...❀️..

The starting scene...when indira makes ishan get up was really good...πŸ€—...so he is the only person in the family who is not scared of his hitler bua...πŸ€—...but even that doesn't stop indira to rule on him...πŸ˜†...loved the scene where hi says i wish my bua had been sweet sweet types...πŸ˜†...but...now he has to manage with what he has in his hand...πŸ˜†...awww...❀️

And than indira's bhabhi...by god ...πŸ˜†...she was actually sleeping leaning her head on the door while making tea πŸ˜†...i mean its a great art to do that because i really can never learn that πŸ˜‰...and than the small discussion...can i make halwa πŸ˜†...indira was like 😑...that was too funny...πŸ˜†
and then can we have extra milk ...why ??/////...any guesses..πŸ˜‰...because i got acidity and drink milk at night...πŸ˜†...haye rati's expressions were sone par suhaga ❀️

And then how the bhabhi wanted that butter and indira said that even i dont eat it..😑.its just for ishan πŸ˜ƒ...and so was the chocolate powder for and so was the chocolate she kept in her brother's room under the pillow.😳..awww she is such a caring and loving bua.πŸ€—..ishan's dialougue on every scene was so so awesome.❀️..he understands his bua too well..πŸ€—.

Now the mother.πŸ˜ƒ..first i thought omg.😲..indira doesn't believe in god 😲but then when ishan voiceover that she actually do believe in god but not like a person who keeps on taking his name but god recites in her heart.❀️..the point that her mother keeps on looking in his husbnd's picture😭...irritate here...hurt..😭.because her father left them 😭...and never looked back and he leaved all the responsibilities on indira's shoulders😭...She is hurt by this act of her father..😭.his act took smile away from her face for forever.😭..indira portrayed it very well...than that letter giving part.,...ah i seriously dont like the person.😭..i mean he was so irresponsible that now because of him indira has to pay 12000 rs 😭and now at last she come out and said that she dont want to listen her fathers name in the house.πŸ‘πŸΌ..this wasn't easy for her and what proves that was the flashback...so she last time smiled in her father's arm ..πŸ˜”.that was really touchy and well expressed..😭.and then making ishan's hair...πŸ˜†

awww so his hitler bua make him do his homework πŸ˜†but she wants his parents to look after him too..😑.why not...aakhir hamara ishan khandan ka chiraag hain..πŸ˜‰.loved the way indira said u continue crying..πŸ˜†.i will do ishan shoes lase .πŸ˜†..by god...a picture perfect scene..🀣.and expressions..🀣.ab kya kahu..🀣.waise bhi when its about rati i fell shortage of words.🀣..

So after bhabhi got the dose from hitler.🀣..how can be the bhaiya left...πŸ˜†...so now it was his turn of course..🀣.than was a seriously emotional conversation...πŸ‘πŸΌnot just rati but everyone in the show did their best.❀️..i have to mention even sumit looked good..πŸ‘πŸΌ.he was not at all bad...πŸ‘πŸΌ

wherever i can see...let it be indira slapping that man or his brother saying that his sister is just kamaal ki...all was really well .❀️.loved the bonding..❀️.she shouts for the sake of her family.❀️..she love them more than anything and everything..❀️.she wants ishan to respect her father always...❀️

The lines which really touched 😭was main bhi hasoongii...khul ke hasoongiii...well expressed...that made me teary...😭

oh our hitler is the best worker for the last three years.πŸ‘πŸΌ.❀️.that has to happen because our hitler is the best...❀️so now the problem is that 12000..πŸ˜”.she can actually pay that as she is getting salary today but the tension is how will she manage the family than.πŸ˜”..and i think that problem will be solved because after throwing out one paying guest.πŸ˜†..now rishi is the other paying guest.πŸ˜‰..who is willing to give the money in advance.😊..so now lets wait for the next episode to see more...⭐️

All the actors were really good..πŸ‘πŸΌ.and the show definitely has an extraordinary contentπŸ‘πŸΌ...lots of scope...πŸ‘πŸΌ
not just the acting was almost perfect , awesome , mind blowing but the script , directions and the locations were remarkable too..πŸ‘πŸΌ.so it was overall the best...πŸ‘πŸΌevery hook and corner was taken care off .πŸ‘πŸΌ..kudos to the team...πŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈ

Now if i have to rate this show out of 10
i will rate 9.8/10⭐️

πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈ

⭐️
⭐️i dint rate 10/10 because the first show itself has made the sign that the show will definitely come with more and more better episodes day by day...so lets leave something for those days...

love u loads
❀️surbhi❀️
Edited by Surbhi123 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
i am updating this one
-Khushi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ya sur it was ausum.
only ishaan can understand her...
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the relation shown between Indira and Ishan..
sky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice epi.
n indira was so saru πŸ˜†
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
agree with u
the epi was really marvellous and amazing and so loving
loved it so much
rati di was just outstanding
words are not enough
and the kid omg cho cute he was
amazingly talented
loved him
Anaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
aesome episode
love all hitler didi family...
ros92-786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
it was the super episode.
nice post dear.
..Bebolove.. thumbnail
i totally loveddd the very first episode!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
seriously rati rocks!!!!!!!!!!  loved every bit of her acting!
i hope sumit will also rocks!
they both make a cute couple!😍
EtherealRati thumbnail
edited full and thanks for the lovely comments...its my pleasure to have them...