KTLK Written Updates (7/11/2011-Epi26)

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the wonderful/quick๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ update๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thanks for the written update.. will now watch it
Thanks for the update.

Thx you for this beautiful update.

Nice episode โค๏ธ and agree with you regarding Dr. Mallika she is getting on my nerves too.  Well this is my opinion and no offence to anybody I think she is imposing her one sided-live onto Dr. Ashu and bechara Dr. Ashu he has never told her to wait for him and it has always been clear that he wish a healthy frienship with Dr. Mallika nothing more or less.

Guess Dr. Mallika will give Nidhi lots mental stress in the forthcoming episodes.  Let see hope Dr. Nidhi will handle her๐Ÿ˜‰
thanks for the update ... angie is such a wonderful friend...wish i had one like her 
Thanx a lot for the update and yes... i too agree that Dr. Mallika is getting on my nerves...
thnx for the lovely update. yaa ,I agree with u ,Dr. Mallika is getting onto my nerves too. waiting for 12 long yrs for a man ,still she doesn't understand that the man is not intersted in her and now she should leave Ashutosh alone and go ahead with her own life.