Ishaan is cho cute

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello guyz,,omg HD ka 1st episode it was mindblasting evry1 was fab:->rati dee was lyk najar hi nai hat rai ti unse bt special mention to our chotu sa ishaan,he is so cute n i love uske man me jo b chal ra tha esp wo matka kulfi...lolz bua mjhe roj btati h par khilati nai...wat do u ol think?
Ya loved ishaan he is so cute also he is the only one who talks to indira directly sumtimes i thnk so its gonna b interesting to watch
i agree u..
yaar just loved it...
today's most focus was on ishaan and indira
Ya loved ishaan he is so cute also he is the only one who talks to indira directly sumtimes i thnk so its gonna b interesting to watch   Yaaa ishaan apni bua ko boht ache se samajhta h...
Originally posted by shreyuarti4eve

Ya loved ishaan he is so cute also he is the only one who talks to indira directly sumtimes i thnk so its gonna b interesting to watch   Yaaa ishaan apni bua ko boht ache se samajhta h...
ya exactly,...
she loves him a lot but kabhi batati nahi he...
and even ishaan knows this...
Ya loved ishaan he is so cute also he is the only one who talks to indira directly sumtimes i thnk so its gonna b interesting to watch   Yaaa ishaan apni bua ko boht ache se samajhta h...ya exactly,...she loves him a lot but kabhi batati nahi he...and even ishaan knows this...            YuPp...khusi i m feeling realy vry xcitd fr future episodes...
Originally posted by shreyuarti4eve

Ya loved ishaan he is so cute also he is the only one who talks to indira directly sumtimes i thnk so its gonna b interesting to watch   Yaaa ishaan apni bua ko boht ache se samajhta h...ya exactly,...she loves him a lot but kabhi batati nahi he...and even ishaan knows this...            YuPp...khusi i m feeling realy vry xcitd fr future episodes...

SAME HERE SHREYU...even her bro understands her
he was good ...
nice chemistry with rati.
rati di was so amazing but that chota packet ishaan was so ossam yaar
he was on par with rati di
loved him so much
such a cutiepie