HD's different story track..soon..?

Posted: 12 years ago
Interesting and different HD's story track..seems to be hit the top of chart soon...different from same boring Sauce-Bahu sorry Saas bahu tracks been shown on most of the channels...😊Wish it remains the different and Zara hatt ke... Edited by set_raj - 12 years ago
agree with u..
its not like other Sauce-Bahu sorry Saas bahu tracks...πŸ˜†
hey this is khushi...
Definatly it quiet different from other shows.hope it clicks with d audience and gets high TRP's
Originally posted by khushisati

agree with u..
its not like other Sauce-Bahu sorry Saas bahu tracks...πŸ˜†
hey this is khushi...
Hi Khushi...thanks..
Yea sick of those expired and outdated boring Saucy-Bahu soaps...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by set_raj

Hi Khushi...thanks..
Yea sick of those expired and outdated boring Saucy-Bahu soaps...πŸ˜†

thnx for wat???? for liking ur comment??ohh its ok...
and ya u knw even i fighted eith my aunt to watch this show...they wanted to watch BV..
by god i gav a huge long lecture abt that boring shows...even i told them that if they watch that saas bahu show's their bp will goo high...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Originally posted by Pratamesh

Definatly it quiet different from other shows.hope it clicks with d audience and gets high TRP's
I am sure it is  going to hit the top of the charts...
Yaa agree wid u dear...i m sure dis show gonna rock tv screens...,,,,,
Originally posted by khushisati

thnx for wat???? for liking ur comment??ohh its ok...
and ya u knw even i fighted eith my aunt to watch this show...they wanted to watch BV..
by god i gav a huge long lecture abt that boring shows...even i told them that if they watch that saas bahu show's their bp will goo high...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†You are right..its like buying a costly TV set for entertainment but after watching those Super pakaoo and boring Sauce-Bahu soaps which gives headaches, high BP, stress, etc..buy costly tv set and get free all these diseases..what a PROMO...or Package offer..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by set_raj

Interesting and different HD's story track..seems to be hit the top of chart soon...different from same boring Sauce-Bahu sorry Saas bahu tracks been shown on most of the channels...😊Wish it remains the different and Zara hatt ke...

Loving the concept, liking my favrourite actress doing mindblowing acting ... loving the drama , this is really hatke .. Hope to see HD doing well , GVery Good Start today...

Sauce-Bahu 🀣
Originally posted by shreyuarti4eve

Yaa agree wid u dear...i m sure dis show gonna rock tv screens...,,,,,
Hope this show rock the tv screen...and gets higher trp's...