AT!!!Dashing Viraat *Kushal Tandon*Apprn Thread! - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Hesperus

I like Kushal more than Karan, anyway πŸ˜‰

Remember the phone-convo b/w VirMan in which Virat revealed that he played the same game w/ Maanvi as she did w/ him? Meaning, he played Viren πŸ˜† And Maanvi got all angry, saying something about "kuch sharam to honi chaihye" and Virat replied "Yeh besharmi aab hi se seekhi hai, madam" πŸ˜³

Are, kal tum Maanvi bani thi aur mei Virat - if you had written something I could have interpreted as "besharmi" this line would've fitted so good! 
Tum itne deep sochte ho i dint knowπŸ˜†I loved that phone convo it was such a cute scene mannu in tears and Virat irritating herEmbarrassed When will they start VirMan love story huh!!

Did u start writing another one...do it pls im living on that for nw😊
You changed the caption - wanted to ask you to change it πŸ˜†

By the way, really good thread! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by -Noorii-

Congo!! we completed 5 pages.. This is officially the Chep Fan Chat Club!!
🀣

Thanx for creating this thread!

Don't worry, I'm writing on the next one (Virat's POV) πŸ˜³ Though, didn't get much time nowadays - exams πŸ˜΅ And mostly I'm at school till 5pm (8.30) in India πŸ˜­

Aww, every and each scene of them was cute πŸ˜ Apart from the scene, where Virat comforted her (the crying one) and the hair-flying one I love the one when she perked into his room! πŸ˜† So cute! πŸ˜

Don't worry, I'm writing on the next one (Virat's POV) πŸ˜³ Though, didn't get much time nowadays - exams πŸ˜΅ And mostly I'm at school till 5pm (8.30) in India πŸ˜­

Aww, every and each scene of them was cute πŸ˜ Apart from the scene, where Virat comforted her (the crying one) and the hair-flying one I love the one when she perked into his room! πŸ˜† So cute! πŸ˜
Oh u have ur exams! me jus finished my model exams!!!
Ya love all thier scenes, they are such a cuties😍 Did u forget the chai scene and VirMan hi5 Aww😍Today no Virat i really missed him:(

BTW wats ur name?bit late i knowπŸ˜†
Im Luma!
Look at my avatar - didn't forget those scenes πŸ˜ 

Me, Noreena - though friends call me Nori here πŸ˜† 

Nice to meet you, Luma πŸ˜‰

Look at my avatar - didn't forget those scenes πŸ˜ 

Me, Noreena - though friends call me Nori here πŸ˜† 

Nice to meet you, Luma πŸ˜‰
Then i guess its Nori!
Aww i jus noticed ur Avatar its super cuteπŸ˜›

Did u know!Kushal was mr India contestant or winner ??

Thanks, made it myself πŸ˜†

Really? πŸ˜² I had no idea πŸ˜³ Kushal gets more and more perfect, doesn't he? πŸ˜ 

You think Nia would change her role as Maanvi w/ us? πŸ€£