epi speed too fast??

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys,
                  1st epi was good. No saas bahu drama, no elaborate sets, costume...quiet simple and believable atmosphere... Problem is that the 1st epi moved too  fast...its like they had to show too many things in one day...they could have taken their time...shown one thing at a time...maybe stretched this epi to 3- 4 episodes...like taken one day and shown the mother's longing for he husband...the brother's interaction with his son...maybe another day for her attitude in office...and another day for Sumit's entry...I am not expecting the snail speed of saas bahu shows but this was too fast...
                     The positive is...the show shows a LOT promise...The acting is great from rati and all other side's character's side.Especially the child actor is very good. I was touched by his and his father's scene...Sumit too isnt very bad...1st scene he was fine..maybe he will get even better with time...and coming back to rati again...her frustrated and kind of abhimaan waali attitude towards life...a girl who would love to laugh but cant...was great...she has imbibed Indira in her quiet well...with days she will get even better...so fingers crossed...

do share your ideas guys...

Rinky
yeah even I thought that. I guess they wanted 2 show Rishi n Indra tomorrow, thats y made it speed up. But it would of been better if they made it 2-3 days stretch (:
Perfect Episode.. I did not  find it is too fast ... agar slow karna rahta to pure ek week laga dete Rishi aur Indira ko milane mainπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...I m just loving what they r showing , cannot complain at the moment , Just so happy to see Rp onscreen, she looking absolutly gorgeous, brilliant expression .

Like RP said in her article, HD is not a like other show where they drag dhokla trackfor one weekπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
i think they want to show  viewers wht indira is .So they have showed many things.I think they will slow down in future episodes.
 When she was in bus,and thinking abt her life,it was very touching.
i was waiting for ur post. 😳
Normally serials dnt show the entry of hero in the ist episode, and i was surprised with the entry of sumit and then they ended the episode on a good note. as we all know its a hatke show, and we should ready for hatke things. and Rati proved herself again that she is the BEST, and she is one who can portray emotions even without expressing much.
i loved epi growth...mujhe bor hone ka time hi nhi mila...i was fast n really enjoyble
The episode completely exceeded my expectation..
What to say abt Rati..😍
This woman always leaves us spellbound..
I felt totally connected with Indira..
The way she was taking care of Ishaan.. that was a wow..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Cant wait for tomorro..
As the producer had promised its going to b very different very close to reality
so she wanted to make a strong point in the 1st epi itself showcasing what the serial is all about
Originally posted by -Nabi-

The episode completely exceeded my expectation..
What to say abt Rati..😍
This woman always leaves us spellbound..
I felt totally connected with Indira..
The way she was taking care of Ishaan.. that was a wow..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Cant wait for tomorro..

@ Bold

aik dum correct 
and agree with ur rest of comment too πŸ˜†

Its really very irritating and sad that I cant take a part in this discussion

Btw according to ur discussion I can easily imagine it was wonderful episode

And our Rati and her Nice I mean ishaan (or I can say our nanhe shaitan) were rocking today