Indira's Problems - Hurting one

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
well today's epi was like a short glimpse towards the emotional side of the show...the way indira's problem was told was very nice...i became quite emotional too...her problems were really hurting...and the second stanza of the song itself says that her duties have made her so...i felt very bad for her...poor she...everything is upon her now...she lost her life and have now crowned with title of hitler...now i am expecting really great emotional part from the serial...and with RP i am sure it will be more heart-touching...
i thing her past would be pain full ...
that,s  the resin  of hear stick behave 
yeahhh..
m also eager 2 knw abt her hitler avatar
should do wait now..
but she looking so cute in kharuss avtar ðŸ˜†
i actually got a lil emotional thinking of her life...especially when you see a person who has so much held inside of them and no one to share it with, you really feel for them...i like that indira has so much depth to her ðŸ˜Š...and i loved the line she said that one day she will laugh too, and so much that her laughter will fill all of delhi...im so in love with this show already!!!
i know the episode was so good and rati was too good as indira. I hope that the show lives up to the hype. 
Rati can really move the viewers to tears in seconds ;-(