Reel problems mirror to real problems

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
the factor which impressed me most today was the mirror of real life in reel life...indira's problem is not a supernatural one and also not rare one(just like usual dramas have)...her problems were really so heart-touching...its so common one...a girl having full burden of her family on her due to a painful past due to which she had forget to live...its very close to reality...i really think it will be the usp of the show as the show will go just like our lives and not something extra-ordinary which will make us think can it really happen?...what do u guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maxhot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
such bolo..
i was so exited .
main nay un sab batoo par dhyan hi nahi diya..how can i understand  the girls emotion. ur post is really  heart-touching.😊
 agree with u...
Star_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
totally agree
😊😊😊😊
AmarMoti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is a refreshing serial.  I like that it mimmicks a life we all maybe can realate toπŸ‘πŸΌ
Simply-Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yup...i too find the show much closer 2 reality yar.
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
First of all: I always love your kareena sigs!
& on topic, I totally agree with you..
The romance, etc is always interesting to watch but the theme of HD totally grabbed my attention more.  I like how we see her convictions, her struggled, and the concept of nature-nurture.  The family dynamics are also superb.  What also attracts me to the show is the concept of human-societal interactions so simply and aptly displayed .. these experiences Indira has had permeates throughout all her relations, and actions.  I like how she shows her vulnerability, but no one has the empathy to recognize it, ..and instead of being her weakness , it is her strength.