SS: Forever Yours (VirMan) Note Pg.11 SSCOMPLETED

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey! :) So, I'd been on and off of IF lately and I happened to come across this adorable couple (Virat and Manvi...need you even guess? πŸ˜‰) and I had this thought since I was speculating about the upcoming plot and I converted it into an SS. Some background info - this is after they're in love guys...and chachu and viren know. Enjoy!

EDIT: ok, so there is an OS that follows upto this SS (I refer to it in the last chapter on Manvi's illness) so I recommend you read it first:  https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2050560 

The night was dark and calm, the stars sparkling as though everything was right with the world. But Manvi knew that everything was anything, but right in her world. She closed her eyes as she leaned her back against the window and let the tear drops fall. How would she do this?

*Buzzz* *Buzzz* Her cell phone vibrated in the darkness of her room and she could see the display lit up with the one person she so desperately wanted to talk to, but couldn't. Not now that she had to live up to Beeji's promise. She walked towards her dresser, picking up her cellphone, watching Viraat's face smirk back at her. She shut her eyes tightly as she cut the call once more.

The screen now read, "11 missed calls". All from Viraat. She decided to turn her cell phone off. She couldn't face him. Not today. Not now.

*Flashback to this evening*

She was sitting on the sofa, still frozen in shock at the fact that Rahul had decided to marry her. She'd done everything to appear the opposite of "Perfect Indian Wife", but he still said yes. She knew Beeji was talking to her, but couldn't concentrate. Everyone's words were a hum around her until she heard the distinct word which snapped her attention and broke her from her trance.

"Roka...it'll be the day after tomorrow", Beeji was saying.

She had to say something. She couldn't let this happen. She'd opened her mouth to say a simple no when Beeji turned to face her. One look at her told Manvi all she needed to know. Beeji didn't need to say the words that followed. Manvi knew she was using the promise she'd made to her. Her permission wasn't being taken. It had already been taken. Without her even knowing.

*End of Flashback*

By now, the entire Vadhera house probably knew about her roka. Beeji would have no doubt called Jeevika to give them the "good news". It would kill her to go through with this, but she'd do it. For her Di. She wiped away her tears and got up with a fresh new determination. After all, love isn't necessary...right? She looked at herself in the dresser mirror.
Who the hell was she lying to?

*Vadhera House*

Viren couldn't believe it. Manvi was getting engaged in 2 days and his little brother was blissfully unaware on a business trip to Delhi. He'd tried Viraat's cell multiple times in the past hour, but it kept coming busy. Frustrated, he put his head down on the cool desk of his study. He couldn't even concentrate on this new case he'd gotten. What in the world was going on?! Virat and Manvi were in love...he'd seen them and then had Virat admit it. So, why would Manvi say yes to getting engaged to someone else?! He tried Virat's cell phone once more in the hope that he'd pick up.

"Come on...Pick up the phone dammit!"

But he only got the same message again.

"The number you have dialed is currently unavailable. Please try again in..."

Viren cut the call in frustration. What was he to do? If there was one thing he knew, he couldn't let this engagement happen. And he wouldn't.

*Delhi*

Virat punched the wall of his hotel room in frustration. He glanced at his watch...it was close to 1 am. He must have called 50 times by now. But she hadn't answered once. What the hell was going on?! The last time he'd talked to her she'd cut the phone abruptly because Beeji had called her to tell her the result of loser Rahul's proposal. Had that idiot said Yes? Was that why she wasn't answering any of his calls? Had Beeji fixed Manvi's marriage? He burned at the thought that someone else could possibly have a right on Manvi. No. He pushed that thought away. Only he had that right. Only him.

He didn't know why Manvi wasn't answering the phone, but he knew that silence on Manvi's end meant trouble. She was never quiet. Something was wrong. Very wrong. He had to get to Rishikesh. And fast.

He'd thrown possibly every article of clothing he could gather inside his bag and was zipping it shut when his Chachu came bursting into the room barely 5 minutes later.

"Virat, did you see where I put my case file regarding the Malhotra's?", he asked. He was tense. That case hearing was tomorrow. But at that moment, Virat couldn't care less.

He checked to make sure he had his wallet and cell phone on him, then proceeded to swing his bag onto his shoulder.

"Virat, where are you going?"

"Chachu, I don't have time to explain...Manvi's not answering the phone, something's wrong...I have to go!", he rambled.

Unexpectedly his phone rang, causing him to drop his bag in his hurry to pick it up.

"Manvi, I've been calling you since forever. Why aren't you picking up?"

"Caller ID's were created for a reason, little brother. Use them", Viren chuckled, momentarily amused at his little brother's frustration.

"Bhai, I'm really NOT in the mood. I'll talk to you later"

"Wait, I need to tell you about Manvi..." Viren was unsure about how to start this convo.

Virat hung on. What about Manvi?

"Rahul and her... roka in 2 days. Just get home now", his voice was tight with anxiety. Viren waited for him to say something, but there was only silence on the other end.

Chachu watched as Virat went completely still.

"Listen Virat, DON'T DO ANYTHING",the phone went dead,"Stupid", Viren whispered the last word, knowing it was useless now.

Virat cut the phone deliberately. He couldn't follow rules right now so he might as well be breaking all of them.

2 days...He exhaled then, not even aware that he'd been holding his breath.

Chachu knew the look on Virat's face. He didn't know what Viren had said, but something was definitely wrong.

He looked his nephew right in the eye and said in a tone which rang with finality,"Screw the Malhotra's. I'm coming with you."

Virat raised his eyebrows. His chachu hardly give ultimatums unlike his grandfather, but that definitely sounded like one. Virat thought about what lay ahead. He might have to elope with Manvi...he'd definitely get thrown out of the house, but he couldn't risk his Chachu with him as well. This was his problem and he'd deal with it like the way he always had. Alone.

"Look, I don't think Chachi's going to be all that fond of me anymore if she hears that you're getting kicked out of the house with me", Virat said in as controlled and emotionless a voice he could.

"I can afford my own place. I'm coming with you", Chachu said, glaring at him now.

"Fine then. But on one condition. You won't object to anything I'm about to do the minute we step out of this hotel room. Deal?" Virat smirked, knowing he'd stumped his chachu for once.

"Deal", his chachu agreed readily, throwing him off.

"Fine. Just hurry up and meet me in the hotel lobby within 10 minutes or I'm leaving without you", Virat said scowling as he left for the lobby.

TBC...

Love it/Hate it? πŸ˜† Drop a comment πŸ˜ƒ thanx😳

INDEX:

Part 2: Page 3

Part 3: Page 4

Regarding PM's: Page 5

Part 4: Page 7

Part 5: Page 9

Note: Page 11 - OS Link updated
Edited by butterfly_16 - 12 years ago
WOWWW! This is amaazinggg πŸ˜Š Pleaseee continueee! You just like made my day!!!! Could you pm next time you update or write! That was superbbb!!!!
I like it! Awh, bless Viren, calling him brother. But you defo have to continue! I cant wait to read and see what Virat gets up to!!!

PM me when you do update, and please make that soon lol
Very nice... Loved it. Virat is so true to his character...lol! Can't wait to read what happens next. Please continue and could you add me to your pm list, thanx!
brilliant. keep going and and pm me? thnx
i liked it alot hun!! plz keep updating n do pm me!
Very well written!

Can't wait for the next part!
I love Virman and now I love your SS :D  Keep it up.. and also add me to your pm list
wow just amazing plz continue soon and pm plzzz plzz plzz:)
yes please please soon or sooner would be better!