Posted: 12 years ago
Amazing!!!!! Plzzz continue! Ur sucha good writer! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sarah_zeen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome.. C'mon c'mon write further..lol
SS_nisha thumbnail
that was just amazing...plz add me to your pm list n plz update soon...srsly it is the best virman ff I've read till nw...
divya86 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant!!! πŸ‘ I was just thinking that this was where the track might go, when I saw this, and I absolutely enjoyed it! Please write more and if you have a pm list, please do drop me a pm when you update. I can't wait to read more... Manvi's reaction to Virat coming for her is going to be epic πŸ˜ƒ Sigh, I love angst!! 😊  Edited by divya86 - 12 years ago
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I loved it!its jus perfect.πŸ‘.i was picturising everything nd its amazing nd it can evn happn to VirMan in real!
Continue soon nd pls add me in ur PM list!!
butterfly_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Awww, you guys rock! πŸ˜ƒ So I decided instead of 2 parts..there's probably going to be one more part lol - it became a little long, plus I need to think about the ending πŸ˜†But, here's part 2 for now:

He wasn't known for patience and he certainly wasn't trying now.
Virat pressed the accelerator the minute his chachu was in the car. He'd filled his Chachu in on what had happened and then the two of them had drifted off into silence, both lost in their own thoughts. Driving was soothing and at 1 am in the morning he had more freedom on the road than if there was traffic. Well, at least one thing was in his favour. He fell into thought watching the roads fly away beneath the car's tires, only subconsciously aware of driving now.

The roka was in 2 days...well it was a good thing he was in Delhi and not Chandigarh then. They hadn't stopped anywhere except once at a Equipment store because Chachu needed to use the washroom (yeah right) and then he came back with a couple bags of necessities he believed we'd need over the next couple days. So all done it'd take him approximately 45 mins to get to her house. If he kept within the speed limit.

Creepo Rahul had said yes than...Stupid freak.
If he got anywhere near Manvi, he'd have him in so many pieces it'd be impossible to count. But what about Manvi? She couldn't have said yes...would Beeji force her? He'd never thought of Beeji as a woman who'd forcibly marry off her granddaughters...or maybe she'd use emotional blackmail. She wasn't even returning any of his calls...

"Virat, SLOW down! We're not even on the highway yet!"

Virat glanced at the speedometer. 110 mph. He hadn't noticed the speed. In his frustration he hadn't lifted his foot off the accelerator. But he didn't slow down. Instead, he sped up, ignoring his Chachu's warnings. Chachu changed tactics.

"Look, I don't think it'll be helpful to anyone if you're rotting in a Delhi Jail for speeding while Manvi gets engaged in Rhishikesh."

"I don't plan on getting caught."

"No one ever does."

Reluctantly, Virat let the needle drop to 70 mph. His Chachu did have a point there.

"This is slow enough. Don't ask me to lower the speed more", Virat cut in before his chachu could object again.

"I wasn't talking about the speed", his chachu said, annoyance colouring his tone,"I wanted to know...how exactly do you plan on getting in to her house at this time of night? I mean, you can't possibly be thinking you can walk in through the front door, right?"

Virat slammed the break. Freaking Crap. He was absolutely dumbfounded. How was he going to get into her house? He hadn't thought through the most important part. It was nearly 1:20 am. He turned to face his chachu, who had a satisfied smirk playing on his face.

"If you have a solution, hint hint now's the time to mention it!"

"I had a hunch you might need some climbing material. Rope et al. Taken care of", his chachu said with a smile.

Virat couldn't help it. He bent across his seat and gripped his Chachu in a tight hug.

"Hey, c'mon now, you want to get there before morning right? Get driving. We have an engagement to crash", his chachu grinned playfully.

Virat smiled as he pressed the accelerator once more, watching Delhi slowly be replaced by the countryside.

It had taken them approximately 30 mins in all to reach Rhishikesh. Another 10 mins to her street - he made sure to park a couple houses down. The lights were all off and it was quiet. An almost eerie quiet. Like the calm before the storm, Virat thought ironically. His Chachu had taken the climbing equipment out while he got out of the car.

They walked towards the house in silence, stopping when they'd reached the fence in order to survey it. Virat remembered how his brother had told him how him and his bhabhi had actually met. She'd fallen from the right side of the house, trying to get up.

"They have no security here. At all", his chachu said in shock.

"Chachu, that's a good thing, remember?", he said pointing to the rope in his hands.

"Right", he muttered. Almost as if he remembered that they were here to break the law.

"Chachu, you wait here...I'll go and get Manvi"

"Bachu...I came with you for a reason. What makes you think you're going alone? That too in her bedroom at this time of night...it's inappropriate."

"Right, and it's appropriate for me to bring my chachu along with me, correct?", he said sarcastically.

"On second thought, I'll stand outside the bedroom door..."

"Whatever..it's almost 2...can we get going now?"

"How do we get over the fence?"

"How do you think we get over the fence?", Virat raised his eyebrows.

"I'm not exactly young anymore..."

"It's not that high. Just follow my lead."

They'd gotten to the right side of the house quickly enough thankfully. Virat threw the rope up, trying to get it to wrap around a pillar. He was successful on his third try and quickly climbed up, helping his chachu once he was up.

He'd started walking towards her room, when his chachu stopped him, picked up the rope and said, "Never leave evidence lying around".

He smiled, whispering a thanks as he continued. He went in, while chachu stood outside. The light was off and her room was entirely dark. The room was a mess. Her dupatta was near the floor of her bed and things were scattered here and there. She was on her bed, trying to sleep, but it didn't seem like she was able to. She was tossing and turning from one side to the other. He bent near her bed as he looked at her face. She was exhausted, her tear streaked face said more than enough about how she was coping. He gently wiped her tears away, unsure of waking her up.

"Sorry...Beeji...Virat", she muttered. Virat got up quickly, knocking over her bed lamp in the process, but catching it before it crashed. Phew. She'd been sleeptalking, but his sudden movement now woke her up. Her eyes were wide, her mouth opened to scream. He covered her mouth with his hand, gently whispering,"It's me.Virat." She stopped struggling and instead hugged him with such force that knocked him over almost.
She was breaking into sobs now, unable to hold herself any longer. Virat put his arms around her gently,"Shhh, its all ok. I'm here. We'll make it all ok. I'll take you away from here. Promise."

He put her down on the bed. He'd never seen Manvi like this. Happy and laughing sure...but crying and heartbroken. It was against some law of nature.

"I'm sorry. This is all my fault", her words stunned him. How could she be thinking that? It wasn't her fault, it especially wasn't her fault.

"Mannu, don't you dare take this all on yourself!"

She was breaking into tears again.

"You don't know..I promised Beeji"

She filled him in on the promise Beeji had taken from her with regards to Bhabhi. When she was done, she looked up at Virat to see him turn away, his back facing her. He was shaking slightly. The atmosphere had grown so tense, Manvi could physically feel it.

"So, you're not coming?", he felt his voice break towards the end.

"I can't. I promised...for di."

"Bhabhi would only ever want to see you happy - you won't be happy with him."

"Virat.." She went to turn him around so they could face each other, when the door opened suddenly.

As Virat turned around abruptly, Manvi slipped on her dupatta, grabbing the nearest thing for balance - Virat. They both tumbled onto the bed, in to the tangled mess of sheets.

Somebody flicked the light open.

"Manvi...what's..."

TBC

πŸ˜›
Bwahahahahahaha! I know, I'm evil! πŸ˜‰  So, who do you think it is? πŸ˜† Drop a comment! Thanx😳

PS. I haven't PMed anyone yet - I gotta get to school right now - if you want to know when the next update is up, add me as your buddy. That'll make it easier for me to PM you. ThanxπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by butterfly_16 - 12 years ago
divya86 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I hope I'm the first to comment!

This was brilliant as well!! Loved Chachu - nothing like a lawyer to help you plan the perfect crime πŸ˜† He actually bought a rope and stuff!!! 😲 πŸ˜† Cute...

Poor, poor Virat and Manvi. God, I swear I sometimes hate Beeji for that promise business. This is so going to happen and my poor VirMan are going to get their hearts broken...

Btw I was imagining Virat speaking his lines in that soft tone he used to console Manvi when she was crying about her di. Aww, man, that voice does things to me that cannot be mentioned in mixed or underaged company πŸ˜› 😳 πŸ˜† And he called her Mannu... Sigh πŸ˜³

I hope it was Beeji at the door... I hope she gets angry and throws Manvi out. At least VirMan can be together that way. Cos there's no way Beeji will ever agree to that match, especially considering Jeevika's ghar (read sasural) is like a military camp πŸ˜› Mannu would stick out like a sore thumb there... πŸ˜† Then again, she might just teach them to loosen up a bit...

Will JeeVi be making an entry to support their siblings? [Please say they will]

Great update! πŸ‘ Waiting to read the rest... Glad you decided to make it longer
Edited by divya86 - 12 years ago
ChocoSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Loved it...brilliant partsπŸ‘Clap

I felt like I am reading WU update of some future episodes😊 OMG Chachu is helping him in eloping with Maanvi, m now sure he needs to look for a place with VirMaan after the marriageπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Please add me in your PM list..do continue soon😊

Edited by achi12 - 12 years ago