Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
seriously u r evil.. stopping it @ the exact moment..
VirManandJeeVi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I loved it!!!!!!! And Chachu... wow so nice to see him helping Virat! Awww and I loved the VirMan scene!!! And plzzz update soon!!! Lol I don't like suspense!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
queenofhearts01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing part!

Loving the way the characters are shaping up!

Can't wait for the next part!

P.S. Adding you as a buddy so I receive PMs for this wonderful FF!!!
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I loved it!!!OMG it was soo good nd original!!!
I love ur Virat he is soo impulsive nd intense!!nd chachu is a sweet heart<3He actually bought Rope and other stuff's he is soo sweet<3
Poor Manvi!I really dont like her heart broken or sad..hope everything will be fine nd VirMan will have a happy ending<3

I really hope its BG who will see them like that on bedπŸ˜†
roking_nidhi223 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow loved your ss
plz pm me
i will add you in my buddylist
butterfly_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Okay so surprise surprise it's not Beeji! lol πŸ˜† you didn't actually think I'd be that obvious did you?πŸ˜‰
Thanx to everyone for all the wonderful comments πŸ˜ƒ Love ya'll😳 So this is part 3...and there's a part 4 coming πŸ˜†:

It was Viren who had flicked on the light, following Jeevika into the room. 

"Jeevika, Owww!", Viren scream-whispered at bumping into her. 

But Jeevika wasn't hearing him. She'd stopped dead in her tracks at the sight in front of them. What were they doing?

Viren was squinting, trying to adjust his eyes to the light in comparison to the darkness outside when he saw his saali and little brother.Oh no. One look at his wife told him she might have just changed her opinion on her so called innocent devar. 
Understatement of the century. She looked like the most dangerous women on the planet right now. Viren took a subconscious step backwards. His little brother was so getting it. He'd never seen Jeevika so angry. And his little brother and saali were definitely not helping matters. They seemed to be so...lost within each other. Like they hadn't even registered the presence of their respective older siblings yet. Jeevika seemed more than happy to help them out with that though.

She'd snapped her fingers between their faces, making them come back to reality from whatever trance had been so untimely inflicted on them.

"Mr. Virat Singh Vadhera...Get off of my sister NOW!", she whispered, but the quietness only added a deadly quality to her tone.

Virat practically jumped up, alarmed at the sight of his bhabhi and bhai. Manvi struggled to get up as well, entangled in the sheets.

"It's nothing like what you're thinking...Mannu grabbed ME, I swear!"

"Only cause I slipped!"

"Shut up!", Chachu suddenly cut in from the doorway,"Do you want to wake up everyone in this town?!"

Everyone took a breath to calm themselves down. 

Virat took a look at his bhabhi. Okay, breathe in and breathe out. You've only been caught by bhai and bhabhi, besides it's not like we were actually doing anything, he thought, wickedly amused by the idea.

"Mannu?", Jeevika repeated Virat's words.

Why o why did she have to pick up on that

"Mannu?", Viren repeated, glaring at him now. Guarantee his lil bro to get himself into more crap than he already was.

"Okay, so major Freudian slip, but everyone knows you can't help that", Virat tried redeeming himself. 

"By the way, Bhai and Bhabi, what are you guys doing here? Hitler's bedtime started a long time ago", Virat said trying to diffuse the tension in the atmosphere with a change in topic.

Jeevika grabbed her devar by the ear.

"Owww! Bhabhi stop!"

Viren decided to interrupt the lil devar bhabhi session before it got out of hand.

"First off, he's your dadaji. Do you have any respect? And second, well we were going to elope with your girlfriend for you..but it seems like you don't need our help", Viren smiled at his brother who's jaw had just dropped open.

No, wait, did bhai just say...

"Yeah, I did just say that", Viren said reading his mind,"...but before someone else changes their mind", he indicated towards Jeevika,"I think an apology is in order."

Before Virat could say anything though, Manvi cut in.

"Di...I was slipping and I grabbed Virat to balance myself, but then we both ended up falling onto the bed! We seriously weren't doing anything...don't you trust us that much?", Manvi spoke up for the both of them.

"Not about that duffers, she's upset you didn't tell her that you love each other", Viren said, shaking his head at their naivety.

Manvi and Virat looked at each other, then looked down, unsure of what to say now.

"Sorry Di! I really wanted to"

"Sorry Bhabhi! I just wasn't sure how to tell you"

They both blurted out at the same time. Jeevika just looked at them both and laughed.

"Forgiven"

They were all laughing by then, the atmosphere amazingly lightheaded when Viren said, "Just when do you two plan on eloping? It's almost 3 am...Get a move on!"

And just like that Manvi and Virat's smiles disappeared.

"Ask her. Chachu and I miss the Malhotra's case hearing tomorrow, I drive like an absolute maniac to get to Rishikesh, we break about god knows how many laws to get into her house, we risk getting kicked out by Dadaji and she says ...No", Virat rattled off, his voice growing surprisingly bitter towards the end, like a child who'd had his favourite toy snatched away.

Manvi faced Virat head on this time.

"So what do you expect me to do, Virat? Break Beeji's trust and run away with you? Forget my promise?"

Jeevika was surprised. Manvi...and responsibility? What else had happened that she wasn't aware of?

"Wait a minute...", Jeevika cut in before the two of them could go at it again,"What promise?"

Virat's hand balled up into a fist at the mention of the so called promise while Manvi explained. Yeah right. Who made promises with unknown consequences?! Wouldn't a better term for it be coercion in the form of innocent familial emotional blackmail? Virat was angry, but no amount of anger could ever make him indifferent to Manvi. 

"I'm Sorry", Manvi said again, her voice soft this time as she looked at him innocently, melting him instantly.

It's so not fair, Virat thought, helplessly smiling back. Viren caught the look on his face, giving him a 'Bachu, you haven't seen anything yet' look back.

Jeevika made a face after Manvi had finished explaining.

"That's it? And you're this worried?! Consider the problem solved."

"That's it?", Manvi repeated,"Di, what are you talking about? Here I'm going to get engaged to Rahul and you're..."

Jeevika brushed her off.

"Of course, you're not getting engaged to Rahul. You're marrying Virat. Precisely 5 am, Bhaghat Mandir, Delhi. And that's an order."

Virat's jaw dropped open. Did his bhabhi just give him the get go? Yeah, she did, Viren nodded. They'd had it all planned out.

"You're going against Beeji?", Manvi asked, astonished her Di had said that, even after she'd told her about the promise.

"Against Family?", Virat couldn't help adding. 

Viren gave him a look that said, Don't Push your luck. 
Just making sure big brother,Virat shot back.

Jeevika held her by the shoulders, hugging her as she said, "My sister always came before my family and she always will".
Before Manvi knew it, she was hugging her back. How did Jeevika Di always right her wrongs? But one thing was still bothering her.

"But...But what about Beeji's promise?", Manvi asked, her eyes wide with fear. It was her responsibility. How could she just turn her back on it? Even if..even if it meant separating from Virat. Merely the thought seared her heart with such pain, she felt her knees waiting to buckle beneath her.

"I have that jewellery. I'll talk to Beeji and sort it out. So that way you won't be breaking Beeji's promise. The two of you on the other hand..", she took Virat's hand and placed it in Manvi's, "better be married by the time I call you this morning".

Somebody pinch me and tell me this isn't a dream. Bhabhi, you're an absolute geniu..aaahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Virat screamed when Viren pinched him, putting his hand over his mouth so as to muffle his screaming.

"What?! I couldn't help it...besides he totally asked for it", Viren justified. Manvi and Jeevika tried to muffle their laughter at Virat's face, who started muttering under his breath at his brother. Trust my brother to be funny at the most inopportune times.

Just then, Chachu popped his head in. 

"We've been here for a little over an hour now...so if the sibling good bye session is over, can we get going?"

Virat rolled his eyes at his Chachu. Trust lawyers to keep track of time for you.

"10 more mins Chachu, we just need to pack for Manvi"

"Not needed", Jeevika cut in, "My sister's getting married. She's getting an entire new wardrobe as a gift. Viren..", she asked turning to her husband,"Where's our gift?"

TBC...

So yeah, I couldn't resist putting JeeVi in there! :D Let me know your thoughts!πŸ˜ƒ Thanx😳

P.S. Will PM by tomorrow morning..feeling a bit sleepyπŸ₯±
Edit: Just finished...πŸ˜†I had to watch the episode first - Virman were so cute today! β­οΈ

Edited by butterfly_16 - 12 years ago
sweetvidisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is getting better and better...was totally not expecting Viren and jeevika there great job..continue soon...Virat and manvi are just so cute together. 
--Preeti-- thumbnail
Oh my gosh I seriously love this SS of yours !! πŸ˜ƒ And it shouldnt be a short story but a long one πŸ˜‰ an ur an amazing writer πŸ‘ Please pm me 😊
roking_nidhi223 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awwie awesome part
plz write the next part as soon a possible
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Not BGπŸ˜†Loved that it is Jeevika and Viren!!

Loved Viren nd Virat Bond😊

VirMan is going to get Married😍

As usual loved ur story nd pls continue soon!!!