Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

7th nov wu complete hum chale apna ghar chor ke

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys i am back with today's update sorry for the delay i was watching masterchef the lead chef is cute ๐Ÿคฃwhen i said that out loud my parents gave me a weird look ๐Ÿ˜† anyways here goes another emotional epi update

Part 1

natik phones mohit up and enquires about the house hunting going he says that nothing happened at the moment but i will look for some more houses natik says thanks if you didnt take the reponsibility up then i woudnt be able to spend the last few mins in my house @bhabhima's room she is telling ,maharji what to pack or not he gives her stuff she gets emotional seeing them dadaji says enough and tells her to take the important stuff only she says all this stuff is important and expensive thats why i kept it all these years they have a memory attached to it dadaji says memory's are in the heart not with stuff @g3 room she says we are taking stuff with us but memory's will remain rb says were helpless she says i will leave this suitcase here he says no its your mothers last mark she says so much is leaving behind he says everything can be made again not this she puts the clothes in he says these are old and not my size anymore ๐Ÿ˜†she says but i liked them remember when u came to meet me first time you wore these and i liked the colour white he says and i got scolded from dadaji for making these they see munna's childhood things and recall there memory's and rb says you kept them safe all these years they hug @naksh room, natik keeps his childhood stuff away akshara says keep them he says no akshara see's her childhood stuff crys and keeps them away natik says keep them she says no its not my age or intrest anymore, they both go to take the frame and start crying akshara says to natik dont cry he says thinking when our child will come and wont be in this house akshara says we will get it back you promised ma now wipe your tears and take the frame down (๐Ÿ‘love her positive attitude even in these crisis)they take the frame down akshara starts crying natik says you were giving me strenght dont worry we will put this in our new house both hug maharji and girja are bringing stuff down girja says i thought of coming into such a big house now all this maharji says no one told you to go she says who dont have there own space what will they do maharji says dont give this a name of job who you have been serving and eating from so long. everyone arrives downstairs dadaji tells maharji that i know you have been serving us for so long i wont be able to pay you back for that but here keep the money and find a new house for yourself, maharji says no i wont leave you and starts crying bhabhima says dont find a new house but go to your village as soon as we are f9 we will call you he says i am not leaving you and starts crying they ask girja she takes the money and says i will go to my village if u need me phone me (aww maharji made me ๐Ÿ˜ญseriously what a loyal person he is aww)

Part 2

Mohit comes to ss and he informs them he cant arrange for a house he has spoken to few more people they are not sure natik says i will arrange something at the lodge till we get a house i will do the booking now mohit's phone rings its shaurya, he says i need to talk with you about something important shifts to natik he says that i have made the booking bhabhima says our luggage he says we will keep it in the office till we dont arrange anything it will stay safe mohit comes back(๐Ÿ˜•i wonder what shaurya has to say) people come to collect there luggage it goes away dadaji says what we could take we took but what is left behind what about that all are crying the lawer and manager comes rb says to g3 to bring the gods idol they need to go akshara says one min she requests the manager to give them 5 mins more he says ok i will wait outside mohit says he will check if outside if all the luggage is gone out properly, akshara says i have got loads of love from this house we have spent loads of hapiness here i have full hope we will return to this house, but dadaji today before we go i want to live those moments again

Part 3

the whole fam is gathered around and akshara is singing the bhajan dadaji rem's that his father built the house they show fb young dadaji saying that our house foundation should be so strong that no storm can break it young rb says yes dadaji we will look after it together young dadaji says both us brothers will filfull our fathers dream they both hug back to the present, both keep hands on each other and console each other akshara keeps on singing then flashback naksh rem there time spent together back to present natik keeps his hand on akshara and consoles her she carry's on singing another flashback with the whole family praying together back to the present akshara finishes her bhajan ends on her face

Precap: same as friday vishambar says to dadaji that if you go somewhere else despite having your own house i will feel bad

what an emotional epi poor family it must be hard to loose your house that you been living in for years ๐Ÿ˜ญ loved the way akshara is positive it will be good to see them living with meshwari's and seeing how they cope hope they get there house back soon i loved maharji today i was touched by his scene hard to find loyal people these days, sorry to say i understand bhabhima and g3 pain but i cant stand there crying faces ๐Ÿคข

sorry for spelling error mistakes

dont forget to press like button to say thank you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks Mariam. Am just skipping over these sad parts and looking forward to the happy times as they will come for sure.
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks mariam :) i told u na mj will stay with singhanias only..now strts d actual problem ๐Ÿคฃ
_Amina_ thumbnail
Thanx for the lovely update Mariam ๐Ÿ˜Š
@Rasha plz tell us what is the actual problem ur talking about? ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿคฃ
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Mariam for the beautiful update.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘ One more emotional episode. ๐Ÿ˜ญNaksh as usual rocks in emotional scenes.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Hard times: Love is an extremely potent thing when naksh are feeling terrible. True love is always sustained through the good times and the bad.๐Ÿ˜Š
. In all situations, whatever naksh is going through make sure they know they are loved. Every now and then life throws them a curve ball... In these trying times it is important for akshi to support naitik and be a rock for him to lean on. But this can be harder than it sounds, especially when they are emotionally affected by the event as well. One of the most difficult things about supporting a loved one through a tough time is how utterly helpless akshi feels.
. This is the person who she has loved and supported for years. Previously with naitik akshi have cried, laughed, fought and made love. Naitik who has been there for her whenever she was down. And now they are in tough situations. And there is nothing that she can do to change that.
But it is just a feeling. It is in akshi's head. And it is natural. So let this be a warning to akshi when tough times strike naitik she loves be ready for those feelings of helplessness because they will always arise. But don't let them get her down. If she let them get her down she won't be any help to anyone. .  

Supporting naitik is where the true bonding occurs and allows akshi to take her relationships with naitik to new heights. Happy relationships can be achieved if couples exhibit attitudes which emotionally will hold them together even in difficult situation. It is important to state clearly that relationship is not a bed of rose. What keeps two people happy in a relationship is their ability to go through their difficult moments and still stick together. The end scene especially when akshi was singing was too good as each of them are recalling their old memories.
 When naksh remember something, their minds store not just the events, hard facts and data but also the emotions - the way they felt - when they stored that memory.
Therefore when they recall old memories, they are recalling more than just the factsthey  are also recalling the way they felt at the time they stored that memory and they feel those same feelings again.

This might be the reason why some bad memories are painful to remember for naksh  and why some good memories make them feel good to remember. In naksh minds they are recreating some of those feelings again

. It's not akshi's beauty which makes naitik's life beautiful, It's her beautiful mind which makes naiti'k life most beautiful. . Any way all the characterization is doing a good job. Awaiting for the next epi' fingers crossed.๐Ÿ˜

Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks  Mariam  for  the  update๐Ÿค— i  also  watch  master chef  but  for  diffrent  reason๐Ÿ˜† i  love  to  cook๐Ÿ˜Š 
sush4frndz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing one more emotional epo
Thanx for the update Marium, ๐Ÿค—
To tell you the truth.. I have a crush on that lead cook.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Mariam, Thanks for the wonderful update...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I also watch Master Chef for Vikas Khanna...๐Ÿ˜† He is very cute and sweet...๐Ÿ˜ƒEdited by Asawari_naksh - 12 years ago
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks mariam for the awesome update๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

so many things to say and learn from this episode๐Ÿ˜Š

to begin with maharaji & other servant girija----what a contrast----but both right in their won way-----the girl is new and doesnt have attachment with the family-------------so she is straight forward------------
maharaji is very attached but I would say more than that he is very sensible and least money minded๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ--------U will hardly find such people๐Ÿ‘

we had seen akshi's weak side mostly till now-----------she would panic or cry but in this hour of crisis-----she was the real lady of the house---------------a strong support system yet the lady with lots of emotions and tears๐Ÿ‘

DJ --------I couldnt understand yet he was his self--------also RB

G3 and BM same as usual๐Ÿ˜•

naitik was weak at times but ------yet he didnt forget to praise akshi's parents in comparison to rashmi's sasural people๐Ÿ‘--------no more words for him

now come the maheshwaris-------------I really dont understand what their real intentions are. they dont want to hurt DJ but want to help the family-------------dont know how they will do it-----------only words can play the magic now