Originally posted by awesumsonia

ohh yaar aaj toh kamaal tha...
wow!!! really loved pavitra's entry...

jealousy track will kick-off from tomrw i think

preeto's concern for rajbeer was really gr8

n the mirchi paratha scene was just awesumm😳

jealousy track toh pakka...im excited..πŸ˜†
Posted: 12 years ago
yaa specially teh final scene...OMg!!! did u notice preeto's face?she was confused...she was looking at both rajbeer's n simmy's face
SIMMY DARLING...I LOVE YOU

yaa specially teh final scene...OMg!!! did u notice preeto's face?she was confused...she was looking at both rajbeer's n simmy's face
SIMMY DARLING...I LOVE YOU

πŸ˜† even i noticed Preeto expressions..its time to have fun Sonia i feel epsiodes will be fun to watch..πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by snehapatro

πŸ˜† even i noticed Preeto expressions..its time to have fun Sonia i feel epsiodes will be fun to watch..πŸ˜‰[/QUOTE]
yaa u r ryt...
itz just awesum...n i think rajbeer will tell abt preeto to simmy...n that she'l try to bring them closer in sum way or the other
@Sonia
yaaa may be Rajbeer will tell simmy or she may notice something between rajpreet and ask rajbeer abt it...simran being positive gal hope she remains the same can help in getting rajpreet together...😊
yaar sneha..bt i sumbody posted(in teh forum) dat in SBS it was shown dat neelam aunty ji n simmy will try to create differences b/w rajpreet or sth lyk dat??😑😭
i really dont want tht to happen
loved yesterdays epi...
at the end when simran came preeto was looking at rajbeer n simran onlyπŸ˜†

in sbb,when simran said that she loves rajbeer nd will try to make preeto rajbeer far...:(

yaar sneha..bt i sumbody posted(in teh forum) dat in SBS it was shown dat neelam aunty ji n simmy will try to create differences b/w rajpreet or sth lyk dat??😑😭
i really dont want tht to happen
u r right...i dont know about nilam but ya simran said in interweiw that she will try to make rajpreet far
Originally posted by -Vrinda-

in sbb,when simran said that she loves rajbeer nd will try to make preeto rajbeer far...:(
how dare she say that??? was she just kidding?or is dat gonna happen?if yes..then i'l defo stop watching the show for a while
today's episode was good...loved simmy a lot
n teh final scene...wow!!! dat was simply the bestestest