Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: awesumsonia

how dare she say that??? was she just kidding?or is dat gonna happen?if yes..then i'l defo stop watching the show for a while

hope due to simran there would be no misunderstandings in preeto
-Vrinda- thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehapatro

Jo bhi hoga agge i jus dont want Rajbeer to be hurt anymore yaar

ya u r right even i dont want rajbeer to be hurt as he has been already hurted many times by his mother nd then by preeto😭
snehapatro thumbnail
Eps was gudd Rajbeer kitna kuch kar raha hai loving him more and more hez tooo sweet...engagement ceremony everyone looked grt and Rajpreet tooo awsomeee Aditya too Handsome..❤️ and Ankita very Pretty...😃
dmg2c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Eps was gudd Rajbeer kitna kuch kar raha hai loving him more and more hez tooo sweet...engagement ceremony everyone looked grt and Rajpreet tooo awsomeee Aditya too Handsome..❤️ and Ankita very Pretty...😃

i agreee...he is just tooo sweet...and that too for silly preeto...clearly she loves him so much! when he was leaving at night, she didnt want him to leave and was trying to stop him...lol...

still unnecessarily all this heartache...no worries, we are all there , rajbeer's caretakers cum nurses...we will nurse him back to happiness...ha ha ha...

but guys, we mustnt stop watching...else what will happen to our hero's trps? and this imagine is a very silly channel...kuchh bhi karte hain...
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i liked the 1st part of rajbeer & preeto scene...it was really sweet scene the way rajbeer taking care of preeto's family she is getting attached to it not getting the way she should thank him after what she said to him & the way he is responding it back...

than again all the maang of dhruv's mom is so lalchi types...she has everything...
her children r being shown so different simmi is looking very sweet girl she is getting a hint something is different in rajbeer which jogi & dhruv didn't told her...though she will get to known...
waiting to c her reaction on that...

i'm waiting for some scenes of rajbeer & preeto in this marriage...the way till scenes r shown in very mature manner...they very sweet to watch...
snehapatro thumbnail
@Sona
haha rite hum sab hain na sirf Rajbeer ke liye...and Preeto shez too gud Gal bahut jyada pyaar karti hai but very silly pata nahi kab chilake bolegi that she loves Rajbeer...😉
yeh channel bhi silly hai i know that so i have decided if at all i feel that i dont want to watch some eps in future i will jus on Tv imagine channel mute kardo apna kaam karo so no probs at all for Trps..😆 and sab kuch thik hogaya show mai then watch the show...😃
snehapatro thumbnail

Originally posted by: loving_bird

i liked the 1st part of rajbeer & preeto scene...it was really
sweet scene the way rajbeer taking care of preeto's family she is
getting attached to it not getting the way she should thank him after
what she said to him & the way he is responding it back...

than again all the maang of dhruv's mom is so lalchi types...she has everything...

her children r being shown so different simmi is looking very sweet girl
she is getting a hint something is different in rajbeer which jogi
& dhruv didn't told her...though she will get to known...

waiting to c her reaction on that...

i'm waiting for some scenes of rajbeer & preeto in this
marriage...the way till scenes r shown in very mature manner...they
very sweet to watch...

Hey wats ur name ?..and yaa loving the way cvs are showing even iam waiting for more cutee scenes of Rajpreet.. 😃
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yesterday's episode was nyc.
i hope simmy will get to know abt rajpreet
im so happy that simmy isnt lyk her mom...she was looking beautiful too.
preeto was gorgeous...haaye haaye MY rajbeer was justtt😳 too handsum
the episode was really worth watching
snehapatro thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesumsonia

yesterday's episode was nyc.
i hope simmy will get to know abt rajpreet
im so happy that simmy isnt lyk her mom...she was looking beautiful too
preeto was gorgeous...haaye haaye MY rajbeer was justtt😳too handsum
the episodewas really worth watching

ya its gud as of now simran is positive..i think during ishu-dhruv ring ceremony simmy will fall for Rajbeer and during marriage function she will know abt Rajpreet and after it i jus hope simran will not turn negative in pain of loosing rajbeer..😡
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

i think during ishu-dhruv ring ceremony simmy will fall for Rajbeer and during marriage function she will know abt Rajpreet and after it i jus hope simran will not turn negative in pain of loosing rajbeer..😡

even i think d same sneha...