SSSP Daily Episode Discussion Thread 1 - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Today' s eps Rajpreet scenes made my day cutee jodi...๐Ÿ˜

Aaj ka epi thik thik tha. itna khaas nahi tha, lekin Adi ki acitng was very good as always. just saw the new promo for 8th dec. I am worried about RB and Preeto's relation. instead of standing with RB she is favoring Ranjeet. ๐Ÿ˜•

Originally posted by gujjugirls3

Aaj ka epi thik thik tha. itna khaas nahi tha, lekin Adi ki acitng was very good as always. just saw the new promo for 8th dec. I am worried about RB and Preeto's relation. instead of standing with RB she is favoring Ranjeet. ๐Ÿ˜•

i have seen the promo too seems really interesting but iam very much worried too abt Rajpreet relation jus hope Preeto will favour Rajbeer..
I really hope so, but i have afeeling that won't be the case. this time RB will be mad @ Preeto for not supporting him. let's wait and watch. ๐Ÿ˜”

I really hope so, but i have afeeling that won't be the case. this time RB will be mad @ Preeto for not supporting him. let's wait and watch. ๐Ÿ˜”

lets see but u know anyone in position of Rajbeer will definetly get angry at Preeto if at all she doesnt support..
๐Ÿ˜‰ Mujhe toh yeh lagta hai ki Preeto deliberately friendly behaviour jata rahi hai ranhaar se. She believes RB and wants to know what is the game plan of ranhaar. Aur yeh tabhi woh jaan paayegi jab woh Ranhaar ke saath friendly behaviour karegi. Warna woh usse sambhal jayega.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by adianasr

๐Ÿ˜‰ Mujhe toh yeh lagta hai ki Preeto deliberately friendly behaviour jata rahi hai ranhaar se. She believes RB and wants to know what is the game plan of ranhaar. Aur yeh tabhi woh jaan paayegi jab woh Ranhaar ke saath friendly behaviour karegi. Warna woh usse sambhal jayega.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
agar preeto friendly hogi Ranjeet se toh Rajbeer will be hurt he will feel very bad ๐Ÿ˜ญ its better Preeto Rajbeer se yeh bole ki she want to know abt whats in Ranjeet mind and so shez friendly then it will be ok...๐Ÿ˜‰
Eps was guddd huh yeh dhillon family ne Ranjeet ke baat manke Rajbeer ka mood kharab kardi...๐Ÿ˜ญ
Grttt Job by Aditya totally rockingg acting as Angry Young Man...โค๏ธ
OMG, what a performance๐Ÿ‘, i saw the promo and was upset and scared to see him hurt๐Ÿ˜ก but when i saw the epi, i was so amazed with him. I had expected such reaction but putting this much effort in to it is just too good.

As dawn said, if Preeto is doing this deliberately, she should at least tell RB about it, but i don't think she is doing that. ๐Ÿ˜• Today Preeto has hurt RB so much more then their breakup. ๐Ÿ’”

waiting for tomorrow so desperatly aur CV's humein Cliffhanger de denge coz of Friday. grrr๐Ÿฅบ 

OMG, what a performance๐Ÿ‘, i saw the promo and was upset and scared to see him hurt๐Ÿ˜ก but when i saw the epi, i was so amazed with him. I had expected such reaction but putting this much effort in to it is just too good.

As dawn said, if Preeto is doing this deliberately, she should at least tell RB about it, but i don't think she is doing that. ๐Ÿ˜• Today Preeto has hurt RB so much more then their breakup. ๐Ÿ’”

waiting for tomorrow so desperatly aur CV's humein Cliffhanger de denge coz of Friday. grrr๐Ÿฅบ 
Rajbeer ka Mood kharab kardi......
aaj ke eps ranjeet bani ka dikhayenge thoda ..and simi rajbeer ka kuch...lets see if any Rajpreet scene...๐Ÿ˜Š