Offensive drawing of prohphet muhhammad - Page 3

Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by Dementrus

My point with bringing up Jesus was that if these countries donot respect their own god how can expect them to pay respect to your god? Just watch South Park some day its an American show and look how disrespectful they are to their own religeon. This incident is nothing compared to some South Park episodes

I think people who disrespect thier own God does now mean we can let them disrespect our God. It's like your frined does not respect his/her friend and so he also disrespect your parents would you tolerate that? If he disresecpt his God it's his problem and I got nothing to do with it..but if he disresepct my God I do have to do with it..and someties you just can't sit there keep on taking whatever they say ....expecting apology is totally ok and fair. Also, about website you said.... all iwould say is internet you can avoid those websites..but local newspaper is the mode for people to get news daily. and such abusive websites are opened by private person and it's their way to show personal grudge, but when you own a media certain things are not tolerable.

My point with bringing up Jesus was that if these countries donot respect their own god how can expect them to pay respect to your god? Just watch South Park some day its an American show and look how disrespectful they are to their own religeon. This incident is nothing compared to some South Park episodes

Thats what I am saying Dementrus ...if they disrespect thier own religion does not give them license to disrespect someone else's religion.
sorry Dementrus i kind of misunderstood u, and yr right, they cant respect their own religion but they hv no right to disrespect ours, right 😊
Ouch

I dont know anything about this newspaper, but a drawing of the Holy Prophet(PBUH) is in itself very offensive. LEt alone the drawing of him being potrayed as a terrorist! 😔

And im sure im not saying this jsut because im a muslim. As sam said ,most of the non muslims here believe this is wrong too.

Desrespecting any religion, not just Islam, is not right.Some ppl jsut dont seem to understand that.

**sigh**
i think who ever drawed the pic of prophet muhammad should go 2 hell 4 life 😡 Edited by Mc asha - 18 years ago
what they did was definitely wrong and has hurt alot of the Muslims, what the hell where they thinking 😡 , prophet Muhammad is no tourist cuz if he was then I dun think they wld b so many Muslims here today,
all I can say is they are racist and jealous of da fact that Islam is the fastest growing religion. i didnt no that sme1 can stoop so low
Edited by lil miz - 18 years ago
lemme clarify what i wrote, the paper did apologise for offending others, BUT IT THE PAPER REFUSED TO APOLOGISE FOR PRINTING THE RACIST CARTOON.
oooopss sorry i posted in the wrong post .ignore this
Edited by Aparna_BD - 18 years ago
dat cartoon was very offensive dey had no rites doin dat. 😭 😭

very true.

people have lost respect for others in the name of freedom.