Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deepa_iyer thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

A group of people do the mischief and teh entire community is blamed for it! It's sad.

The Sep 11 attacks have made the western community biased and paranoid towards the Muslims.

They consider every Muslim as a terrorist and can we foeget how NRI Sardaars were mistaken for Muslims and mercilessly shot at?

So, they think they are right in hatred and apologising is uncalled for. This is of course wrong. How would they feel if the same was done to their God?

Why can't people grow up? Why can't we accept that God is one having different names?

And by all this, they are only sowing more hatred and paving way for more unrest. This is sick. Punish those who are responsible. Why drag in religion here and target innocents?

Shame shame.

This is pathetic. I think we will achieve unity and peace only when this world will end.😕

sowmyaa thumbnail
Deepa you are right..it is very sad and shame that people fight in name of God and don't accept that there is one God with different names...however, it is the sad fact that evil people take advantage of this and fight in the name of religion and God and most of us fall for it.
hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yeah. why cant people accept others believe other things, people have different religons. just because someone believes something else, doesn't mean u have to kill them.
the sept. 11 attack,
Muslims may have caused the attack, but that doesn't have any meaning that all other Muslims are bad. 😕
Aparna_BD thumbnail
On CNN - Situation room they are showing about this issue . Should be interesting to watch .
mkzara thumbnail
First off i just wanna say i am really shocked when people say oh because they do it to "our" God or religion we'll do it to theirs. I dont agree with that, an eye for an eye only makes the world blind. Second the drawing Aparna wrote about with Jews drinking blood is a malicious and wrong act. If someone did that they were stupid because its not fair to insult someone's religion. Also AbsolutelyNuts u said that people were mad cause non muslims drew pictures thats not true, people were mad because pictures were drawn. For muslims its a belief that to draw pictures of God or the prophet is wrong so it wasn't about the cartoonist being non-muslim. I dont agree with what people r doing in retaliation by burning the embassies or killing people that's wrong because it furthers the stereotypes people have against muslims. I think that people should be outraged, yes, but it should be dealt with in a civil manner. Edited by mkzara - 18 years ago
Bulba thumbnail
Well shouldn't the Muslims respect free speech. If anybody has read the original Koran ( I read it in Urdu), ...

----------partially edited by the Development team due to an inflamatorry comment------------
Edited by Aparna_BD - 18 years ago
Bulba thumbnail
And what impressions are the Muslims giving to the world after this dhamaka they have raised for the cartoons. See the cartoons for yourself at www.outpost911.com.
gentle_girl66 thumbnail
they shouldnt have done that,they should be even punished.
Aparna_BD thumbnail

Originally posted by: mkzara

I dont agree with what people r doing in retaliation by burning the embassies or killing people that's wrong because it furthers the stereotypes people have against muslims. I think that people should be outraged, yes, but it should be dealt with in a civil manner.

Very well said Zara . 👏👏 What happened wasn't good .

But the current reaction is not helping the Muslim community. Its only making things worse where their are Stereo types for every community . The violence , riots and the slogans that the protestors are shouting is far more disturbing .
slogans like " Europe watch your back , there will be another 9/11" or "behead the cartoonist" are the most sickening slogans.
sweet freedom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aparna_BD

Very well said Zara . 👏👏 What happened wasn't good .

But the current reaction is not helping the Muslim community. Its only making things worse where their are Stereo types for every community . The violence , riots and the slogans that the protestors are shouting is far more disturbing .
slogans like " Europe watch your back , there will be another 9/11" or "behead the cartoonist" are the most sickening slogans.

i agree, thats wot ive been saying at home, wot they did was definatly very wrong, but now some muslims are going around killing, and some of those ppl are innocent..i mean in the muslim religion it is a sin to kill, so if they are killing, there not very good muslims so why do they care...i know they think wot they r doing is right, but i dont know...