Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Morgoth thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

[QUOTE=Bulba]And what impressions are the Muslims giving to the world after this dhamaka they have raised for the cartoons. See the cartoons for yourself at www.outpost911.com. [/quote]

That's true. I saw the cartoons in another paper and they depict the Muslims as violent people ready to attack the cartoonist who drew the pics.

It was dowright disrespectful for the paper to have published those cartoons, but sadly these violent outbursts are just proving that the depiction was right.

Edited by T. - 18 years ago
SuperDuper01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: goth princess

i agree, thats wot ive been saying at home, wot they did was definatly very wrong, but now some muslims are going around killing, and some of those ppl are innocent..i mean in the muslim religion it is a sin to kill, so if they are killing, there not very good muslims so why do they care...i know they think wot they r doing is right, but i dont know...

U know wht.......i really agree wid ur point that the muslims hav killed some innocent ppl.............and thats really very sad.......We want something and thats "We want all the cartoon makers to be punished" .But look they all r moving freely.........Now u tell me iz thiz wht u ppl say JUSTICE.......... I dont think so...........Unless they wont be punished the MUSLIMS will carry on the work that they r doing rite now...........
fahreen thumbnail
i think wat they shud apologise.but i dont think that will change any thing.and idont think that the muslim community is doing any thing wrong. they have rite to express their feelings and the denmark artist have played with muslims ........... denmark have to pay for it or.................Edited by fahreen - 18 years ago
Aparna_BD thumbnail
For those of you who asked me about the Jewish cartoons.

This is the transcript of that chat i found and thought i'll share .It was on CNN wolf Blitzer show,with Al-Faisal the Saudi Ambassador . It was shown live.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0602/05/le.01.html

BLITZER: Here's the other thing that a lot of Americans and Westerners in general also see a double standard. They see some the cartoons that have been published in Saudi newspapers, and we'll show of them right now. Very offensive to Westerners and to -- specifically to Jews, and I'm going to show some of them. I want you to take a look at them as well.

For example, this one shows a fat -- it looks like an Israeli with a Star of David. That's supposed to be blood and little children and that Israeli is supposedly drinking that blood. That's a pretty offensive cartoon.

Let me put up...

AL-FAISAL: Can I ask where that was shown?

BLITZER: That was shown in a newspaper called Al-Youm on December 4th, 2005. Are you familiar with that newspaper?

AL-FAISAL: Yes, I'm familiar with the newspaper, not familiar with the cartoon.

BLITZER: All right, let me show you another one. This one is a Nazi swastika over the Star of David. Given the history of the Holocaust, clearly very offensive.

Let me put another one up there. This shows Orthodox, Hasidic Jew, basically manipulating terrorists, tying the kafiyah together, and it shows that hook nose, a very, a very ugly portrayal of a Jew.

And I'll show you one final one, and then we can talk about this. You see this sign, "born to kill," over the Star of David.

These are all in Saudi publications, Al-Watan, Al-Youm, and they go on and on and on, and it's a source of great concern. You understand that.

AL-FAISAL: Well, of course, and I think they are offensive. And if I were in charge of the newspapers, I would not let that happen.Edited by Aparna_BD - 18 years ago
TiN24 thumbnail
Muslim's shouldn't be retaliating after this right? Well, what the hell did whoever published this garbage and the idiotic morron that drew this thinking? Did they think Muslims would keep quiet and not saying anything? For all those who belive what Muslims are doing is wrong, you have NO IDEA what a big deal this is and bad it is. What else are we supposed to do? Why is the world after Muslims? You provoke us and then obvisously bad things happen.

I am not saying that innocent people dying is the solution because no one deserves to die this way, but protesting and trying to make our point has nothing wrong with it. How would anyone like it if there was a cartoon of Jesus drawn, or one of the Indian God's? Would you say quiet and not get angry? And this is our Prophet (p.b.u.h) that we are talking about who is as equal status to us as Jesus is for Christians.

I hope to God that whoever started this get's the biggest punishment from God. I'm not harsh, I'm, mad. I just find all this funny in a way cause not matter what people do to bring down Muslims and Islam......Islam is still the fasting growing religion. 👏

All this is my anger and my own opinion. Obviously some may agree and some may diasgree but I have to let my feelings out. Sorry if I sound mean or harsh, but i don't know how else to expres how upsetting this is. 😭
SuperDuper01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bulba

Well shouldn't the Muslims respect free speech. If anybody has read the original Koran ( I read it in Urdu), .----partially edited--.

Wht do u mean by "very disturbing facts".Will u plz like to explain it.Edited by Aparna_BD - 18 years ago
lil miz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sania_Hitler

Wht do u mean by "very disturbing facts".Will u plz like to explain it.

yeh what exactly are u trying 2 say, all da muslims read the Quran and the translation 2 da Quran,....how come they dun no about the so call "disturbing facts"  and plzz if u dun no what the Quran says and teaches, then keep these stupid comments 2 ur self!

Edited by lil miz - 18 years ago
hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: lil miz

yeh what exactly are u trying 2 say, all da muslims read the Quran and the translation 2 da Quran,....how come they dun no about the so call "disturbing facts"  and plzz if u dun no what the Quran says and teaches, then keep these stupid comments 2 ur self!

yeah, what disturbing facts😕

and the website someone gave:  web address removed by mod

WHO WOULD DO THAT! THEY HAVE PURPOSELY OFFENDED ISLAM SHOWING THEM AS BAD PEOPLE, WE ARE HUMANS, LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, THEY HAVE OFFENDED THE PROPHET. IF WE ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING TO THEM BECAUSE THEY HAVE A DIFFERENT BELIEF, THEY SHOULDN'T DO THAT TO US, EITHER

Edited by samie - 18 years ago
mkzara thumbnail
i saw the site that aparna gave and its beyond offensive. i dont understand why someone would do that unless they were giving a hate message and if it is one then we hear them loud and clear. i didn't know any muslims that drew mohammad(pbuh) and if i did yeah i wud be outraged with that as well. i have said this before and i am saying it again these cartoons are not about freedom of press they are about insulting a faith or a religion because people dont understand it. i deal with the fact everyday that people dont understand my religion yet will preach to me how wrong it is. i dont mind that people dont agree with my choice of religion but i do mind when they insult my choice. i am all about freedom of speech and press and evrything else but i am not about hurting a community's feelings because of hate. that is wrong whether u r European, middle eastern, pakistani, indian, american, canadian or from anywhere else. i dont agree with anyone who will send hate messages in the guise of freedom of press. All i can say is that i am outraged, but i believe in peaceful protest, people should protest this because its wrong, but to hurt innocent people over this is wrong as well. I believe that the Europeans owe us an apology because nobody has the right to do that to anyone else's faith no matter how wrong they feel it is. I belive taht there should be peaceful protest over this and innocent people shouldn't be hurt.
TiN24 thumbnail
Dementrus........DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT? It may be "no big deal" for you, but for the rest of us Muslims....ITS A DAMN BIG DEAL. Why the hell did the retarded newspaper have to make such a cartoon to begin with? What the hell are they trying to prove? If you don't know or have your facts straight....you shouldn't talk.

And yes we do take our religion seriously considering there are people in the world trying to get rid of it and discriminating against it.

Dementrus...are you muslim? If not, I would like to ask you what religion you are and how you would react or feel if your religious Prophet or God was made into a cartoon for people to laugh at and poke fun at? Would you say "its no big deal.....its just freedom of speech"? If so, I am sorry to hear that.

I hope to God that whoever published this cartoon and the jerk that drew this cartoon rot in hell.