SS - Payash play cupid to Arshi updated part 10 Co

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks to everybody who liked my first SS on Arhi. Thought I would do one on Payash as every theme I think on Arhi is already written. Please do comment.

Payal and Akash Marriage.
                               Manorama was on cloud nine. She was getting her eldest son married to a rich man's daughter and she had brought lots of gifts for her sasuma. Lots of sarees and jewellery and  her to  be bahu had already captured her heart with her face pack techniques and spa knowledge. "Hello hi bye bye, definitely you are my dream bahu, Sonia, you are you are perfect for my bitwa." Manorama was saying
                             "Ma wake up. Why are you day dreaming in the sofa? And who is Sonia. Ma wake up." Akash tried to wake his mother and his mother was irritated by the rude interruption of her dream.
                             She having come back to reality said to her son," Akash bitwa. Now that finally Arnav Bitwa has married let us start looking for your bride to be. This time no Miss. Gurgaon or Miss. Noida how about Miss. India or else Miss. World!!!!!! One word from me and I know you will make her your wife is it not Akash Bitwa?"
                         Akash looked helplessly at his Di who looked at him as though she was enjoying her mami's conversation even after being fully aware of Akash's intentions.
                         Akash replied," Ma Bhai is married only last week and that too was a shocker to us all. How could you immediately talk about my marriage when we are yet to come out of that shock? Please do not talk to me regarding marriage for atleast one year."
                        "But Akash Bitwa," She was interrupted by her son. "Bas Ma. Please leave the topic." Saying so he left the place leaving his mother fuming.
                       He was determined in his decision of marrying Payal but first he needed to confirm her feelings. He left to market where he first met Payal in the hope of meeting her there. He sat thinking about all their meetings in the car journey. The first time when she had consoled the boy, the way he had bought that dupatta hoping to give her some time or to keep it with as a remembrance of her and  how he was sweetly been shocked to know that she was Khushi's no no Bhabhi's sister and how in the end the dupatta he had bought for her had ended up with her, how he had seen her wear the dupatta on the morning of Teej at the temple and how he was awestruck by her beauty in the simple green saree on Teej, how he met her suddenly during Di's anniversary party and how he was happy to see her on janmashtami, how he was happy to see her at his house to help Lavanyaji but after that all his time with her was ruined because of his mother's behaviour.
                       By the time he reached the market he had ended his little flashback of his and Payal's encounters. He just wandered  around just in the hope of meeting her just like the day he had met her buying vegetables.
                     And he was indeed rewarded by her sight buying vegetables. He watched her from the distance and as usual stunned by her sweet talk and calm attitude. As she was completing her vegetable shopping he went to her and said softly," Payalji I would like to talk to you. Please will you come with me to the Devi maiyya temple."
                   "Please do not reject it. Please Payalji. Now that we are related too." Akash pleaded.
                    Payal simply nodded and they both went to the temple. After offering their prayers they both went to sit near a tree. Akash then said,"Payalji I would like to talk to you about marriage. Listen Payalji, I always wanted someone who is straight, can take care of everyone including and who is soft spoken as my wife. And from the first time i met you, I knew you had all the qualities that I was searching for in a wife. And Payalji I would like to know your feelings."
                  Payal replied in her sweet tone,"Akashji aap ek achcha insaan hain. But you are rich and  we are poor. You may point out that Khushi married your brother but their marriage happened under certain circumstances but your mother has a lot of expectations for you. Listen Akashji my marriage broke in Lucknow is the reason why our shop was mortgaged, we left Lucknow and my father fell sick. I do not want to trouble my family any more. I do not want to add their sorrows by accepting your proposal. I am happy the way I am."
                    Akash replied," So Payalji you will not marry forever. How will you spend your alone?"
                     Payal replied to his question,"Zaroor karengi. But to someone who is of our stature. Someone who does not expect Dowry. I want a simple marriage in a temple and perhaps less takleef on my family and it is exact opposite of what your mother expects and so it is better you leave it like that."
                    Akash asked," What if I fulfill all the things you asked for? I will convince my mother. Will you then marry me?" Payal told him that then he should ask the elders of his family to talk to her parents and then they both left hoping for a better tomorrow.

PRECAP: Manorama yelled," Nahi. That Khoon bari Taang will never be my Bahu. This is all because of you patti saree."
         Arnav shouted,"Mami she is my wife now. and talk with some respect to her."

PART 1 Page 1
PART 2 Page 2
PART 3 Page 4
PART 4 Page 6
PART 5 Page 8
PART 6 Page 12
PART 7 Page 15
PART 8 Page 18
PART 9 Page 22

Edited by Bunny_Bear - 11 years ago
Well ASR did def put Mami in her place at the end! Good going!
That's really nice
Pls PM your next update
Hey nice start!! Akash finally saying his love to Payal!!
Please continue the SS!!
Thanks for the PM!😊
⭐️i loved it bhavi⭐️
akash has to be applauded for his courage👏
arnav always rocks by putting an end to the ones who irritate kushi (his wife)👍🏼
keep up the work and waiting for the update😍
whether ARHI will play cupid between PAYAL and AKASH??? i hope so😍
thanks for the pm dear❤️
nice continue soon 
add me to ur pm list

nice start!!

i like it!!
continue soon!!
Hey Bhavi😃
yeapiii another SS from you😃.. awesomee..👏
first of all thanks for starting a SS on PayAsh😳.. they deserve it😛
n yeah.. i loved the conversationg between Payal and Akash at the mandir😳😳
loved how he cared about her feelings, her wishes😳.. just like a gentleman😊
n the precap😕.. im scared about mamis yelling🤢 but happy for Arnav being protective for Khushi😃
n the lil dream sequence of Mami was hilarious haha..😆
thanks a lot for the pm😃 .. please keep updating😛
loved it!!!!
pls cntinue soon!!!!
hey!
 it was a nice start 
 pls do countinue.